Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:02 am
Crimson Remedy
whoo!!! I'm excited for this guild!

you better be excited... me and snuff have been working our arrow off!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:38 am
Etr0
Crimson Remedy

I can see that! by the way, if you need ideas with the hand to hand styles, i am a martial arts master ( Just seeing you don't really have any hand to hand, but if you're working on them, i'm sure they'll be awesome)  

Crimson Remedy

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:48 am
Crimson Remedy
Etr0
Crimson Remedy

I can see that! by the way, if you need ideas with the hand to hand styles, i am a martial arts master ( Just seeing you don't really have any hand to hand, but if you're working on them, i'm sure they'll be awesome)

I was thinking of making a chi-blocking style, but my primary concern right now is making appealing bending styles. I've been starting on an earthbending style focusing on rising earth and shockwaves, and have just finished bloodbending : D (no, it's not super OP, it's awesome -- I can show it to you if you want).

Martial arts will have to come later, unless someone else wants to take up the mantle. crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:54 am
working on the next weapon style this weekend. shield and concealed blade gauntlets.  

Cain the Blade

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:57 am
Etr0
Crimson Remedy
Etr0
Crimson Remedy

I was thinking of making a chi-blocking style, but my primary concern right now is making appealing bending styles. I've been starting on an earthbending style focusing on rising earth and shockwaves, and have just finished bloodbending : D (no, it's not super OP, it's awesome -- I can show it to you if you want).

Martial arts will have to come later, unless someone else wants to take up the mantle. crying

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xingyiquan#Characteristics_and_principles

for you, for chi-blocking smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:03 am
Crimson Remedy
Etr0
Crimson Remedy
Etr0
Crimson Remedy

I want to learn how to do that IRL... it'd be awesome  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:10 am
For some reason, each time I make a character, I make the type that instantly gets on other character's bad side, then I have an urge to make the situation even worse. Bad habit, I guess.

Hn, I'm working on a crystalbending earth style. It focuses on propagation and growth rather than simply manipulating it. And I know crystals don't "grow", but some common crystals like quartz use such common elements that you can find them anywhere in the air, ground, or water.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:11 am
Etr0
Crimson Remedy
Etr0
Crimson Remedy
Etr0
Crimson Remedy

the style or chi blocking?  

Crimson Remedy

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:15 am
well sarge, just gotta work on not being abrasive. It's okay though, I used to make assholey characters

Man, I don't know what nation I should be in, or if I should try and be rogue....can we dooo tthhhhaaaat?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:15 am
yo etro, could you post at the hall so I can start training with Yun? much appreciated dude, doesn't have to be anything special xD  

Cain the Blade

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:17 am
Crimson Remedy
Etr0
Crimson Remedy
Etr0
Crimson Remedy

the style or chi blocking?

Both. cool

Just imagine it... jumping around, making people's dicks arms go limp, punching the mummy's boy out of them...

aw yeah

I need to move to China.

...anyway
What nation are you gonna join, Crims? watertribewatertribe? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:18 am
Mmmm, I was thinking Air Nomads, but I could go Water tribe...I don't want to bend though, I'm going to be a chi blocker/hand to hand user when that gets made.  

Crimson Remedy

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:22 am
Cain the Blade
yo etro, could you post at the hall so I can start training with Yun? much appreciated dude, doesn't have to be anything special xD

Yeah, sorry for taking so long, was training in my Twin Death style. = )

I made sure to add something for Yun at the end. And sorry that Taka's such a meany-weany.

@Crims: Well, whatever's right for you. We do have very few people in the air temples, so maybe it's best if you go there. Then again, it might also mean you'll have to wait ages at a time for a response. crying

...Dilemma.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:22 am
Go to air, we don't have enough of them~ C'mon, peer pressure, do it~

But don't get me wrong, I enjoy using deranged, weird, or unfortunate characters like this, it makes things more interesting to have a few out of place guys here and there.
Edit: And they're not so a*****e-ish, more so... twisted. They kind of seem somewhat like antagonists.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:36 am
Sergeant Bloodhound
Go to air, we don't have enough of them~ C'mon, peer pressure, do it~

But don't get me wrong, I enjoy using deranged, weird, or unfortunate characters like this, it makes things more interesting to have a few out of place guys here and there.
Edit: And they're not so a*****e-ish, more so... twisted. They kind of seem somewhat like antagonists.

my characters have all been mean to almost everyone except for my 1st RPC ever, Shahnz... lol

Yay for assholes!

I like Taka so far... strict, arrogant and "realistic"... haven't really had any characters with all of those aspects at the same time

...anyhoo
must learn more waterbending! I wanna master my first two styles =)  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff