Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Save My Skin (1x1 RP) (~with Hikari_Mamo~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Pink
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Purple
  Brown
  Black
  White
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:03 pm
Jason gave a kind smile and used the telephone turning from Eric for a moment before smiling darkly. "Yes, Peta I need my check book can you bring it here? You know where I am boy I need it right now. Thank you. Take the large carriage. Yes I'm bringing home some pets." Then he hung up. "He'll be here in five minutes." He gave all the nekos girls a pat on the head then pulled Loki in his arms affectionately petting him. "You have pretty ears." He said. "Reminds me of a brown neko I had when I was a child. Adorable thing followed me everywhere." He chuckled. "And don't worry Thurmack my checks never bounce."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:48 pm
Loki sniffled and looked up at Jason, his ears rather flat on his head, though they were perking up slightly. "You . . . You're not gonna take Heth away from me?" he asked softly.

Eric nodded. "Good. I would hate to think you'd be cheating me out of what's mine." he said and pat Loki's head lightly.

A great yowling came from the upper rooms and Heather rushed down stairs, suds still in her hair, a scowl on her face. "I don't care! I hate it!" she snapped angrily. "And you got water in my ears!" she added, a couple of nekos chasing after her with wet and sudsy hands, trying to get her back upstairs so they could finish.

Thurmack frowned and then sighed, looking at Jason a bit exasperatedly. "See what I put up with?" he muttered before going over to Heather. "Go back upstairs. I won't part with you when you're not presentable." he said, a bit of a growl in his voice.

Heather just stood her ground. "You're not my master anymore! I don't have to listen to you!" she said, seeming overly confidant from that information. It had given her a new spirit. She never saw the slap coming.

Thurmack backhanded Heather so hard she lost her balance and fell to the floor. "Until the money is exchanged, girl, you are still mine!" he shouted, his face dark.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:55 pm
Jason hiding his slight arousal went over to heather and helped her up. "Do as he says. Besides you can't go out like that." He tugged at her hair full of soap. "It's terrible. You look like a frightful sight. Come now finish your bath and get dressed. Go on." His tone at the end was stern. "Peta just come in!" He growled knowing the neko would be there already. Quickly the very frazzled black neko girl raced into the room holding out the check book without making eye contact. "Has that last investment come through?"
"Yes master."
"Good. Then this will be absolutely no problem." He signed a check for two hundred million and handed to Thurmack. "Will that be enough?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:22 am
Heather stormed back upstairs, giving little cat growls, the two other nekos following after her.

Thurmack looked at the check and then smiled. "This is plenty." he said, tucking it into his inner jacket pocket. "Take them when you wish." he said.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 am
"I'll take them the minute the purple one is ready. Peta show the girls to the carriage. I'll wait here for the other one."
"Would you like me to take the brown one too?" She asked staring at the floor.
"No he can stay with me until the purple one comes down." Jason replied shooing her away.

With a bow the black neko moved over to the women and herded them out the door and into the large carriage. Arranging them by colour she made the women get into the large and comfortable carriage. "The master will join us soon be patient." She said absently to the girls as she closed the door and sat on the drivers seat waiting for Jason who was tapping his foot impatiently. "Does she always take this long taking a bath?" He grumbled tempted to go in and wash her him self.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:53 pm
Thurmack scoffed. "She's never liked her baths. Much like a cat in that way." he said, clearly not very happy about that fact. "It depends on how tolerant she's feeling, and I'm afraid you taking her away has given her . . . shall we say . . . a resilience that I haven't seen from her in years." he said, scowling.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:13 pm
Jason gave a slightly dark chuckle. "Oh don't worry. I will whip that out of her real fast." Another chuckle. "I think I'll go up and see what's taking her so long. If that's all right." Without waiting for an answer he strode up the stairs to the bathroom again without knocking he opened the door wit ha slight growl. "What's taking you so long?" He said gruffly. "You're wasting day light woman get washed and dressed in five minutes or I'll come back up here and help you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:27 pm
An angry hiss was Jason's response. What did he think she was trying to do! It wasn't like she wanted to be in this house any longer than she had to. It was the stupid attendants who were keeping her up here! Still, she was finally able to get out and dressed within the five minute time limit, practically throwing the clothes on. She was just so relieved to be out from under Thurmack. Of course, in her rush, she wasn't particularly careful with her clothes, so her shirt ended up with her buttons in the wrong holes and sliding off of one shoulder and as she rushed downstair she was zipping up the pants. "Ready!" she shouted.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:34 pm
Jason sighed and tugged her close redoing her shirt and pulled a comb and some hair bands and brushed out her hair and plaited it. "Okay come, you're ready now. Lets go." He gave her a gentle push however to Thurmack it would have seemed a bit rough. He wanted to keep up the charade for as long as possible. However the purple neko was so pretty he wanted to slap her butt just for effect. "Loki lets go!" Jason added wondering where he went.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:39 pm
Heather scowled as he redid her outfit, slapping at his hands. She was tired of being fussed over. She stumbled a little as he shoved her and glared at him. "Okay, I'm going, I'm going." she muttered, walking in the direction.

Loki popped up from behind the couch where he'd been exploring and quickly leaped up and over, pouncing on Jason's back and clinging there, rather making the other give him a piggy-back ride, purring happily. He would get to stay with Heather, which was all he really wanted.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:00 pm
Jason smiled tenderly at Loki stroking his ears. He'd ignored the purple one slapping his hands away and continued out the door and to the carriage. "Peta let us leave now." He barked when he got in the carriage and sat next to the purple one pulling Loki to his lap and held the boy close. Yes he felt like he was having a small victory.
Once the carriage was a long way from the mansion he started talking. "Now where you're all going is going to be so much different to the last place you have been. The grounds are the largest in the country and so is the house. You will all have your own rooms. Learn to look after yourselves. There will be no threat of being skinned alive. Only the threat of unwanted affection from the males in the household. You will learn to look after the grounds and your rooms. Don't worry. You'll all get some pocket money every Friday. And feel free to have families and do what you wish. Just stay in the grounds you'll be safest in the grounds. If there is anything you need I'll have my human guard take a list and run errands for you. You are ...for all intensive purposes free women...and man." He grinned down at Loki.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:47 pm
Heather wasn't quite sure she believed what she was hearing. After living practically her whole life in Thrumack's care, she didn't trust any masters. And there was also the fact that Thurmack liked Jason . . . so that put up her defenses as well. After all . . . how could anyone make so much money without skinning nekos. She didn't trust Jason. Not in the least. She scooted over a little, not wanting to be so close to her new master.

Loki, however, was perfectly happy, purring strongly, nuzzling his head against Jason's stomach. "New home?" he asked softly.

The red and blue nekos were tittering happily, letting out happy mews when they heard they didn't have to fear skinning any longer. They were so happy.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:53 pm
Jason smiled and gently petted Loki's back. "Yes little man a new home and there's a room with lots of doors you can take the handles from." He added pulling him close. "But don't go up to the top floor see there's a big machine in there that makes bed sheets and it's dangerous for you to go there you could get hurt and that would be terrible." Jason held the boy closer. "And I don't want you to get hurt. Ever but, I will need your help with it. Okay? So you can only go up there if I'm with you. Promise?" He said forgetting about the rest of them. Concern and affection was all that was in his voice. He was seriously not wanting the boy to get hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:13 pm
Loki's eyes lit up and he nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah!" he promised excitedly. Never mind that curiosity would likely take over and the boy would forget his promise within the week.

Heather glared over at Jason, knowing he should not have told Loki about the machine. She would be sure to keep an eye on the boy. She didn't want him getting hurt either.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:21 pm
Jason gave a frown. "Now Loki. You know I'll be watching you. I won't let you go up there on your own and I won't be happy if you break your promise." Jason warned seriously. "Will you be a good boy and listen to me? Or are you just happy to leave that house?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff