Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

"I only made it through the upper ring when I was with a group of city rats back when I was a kid. I managed to get into the ring and try to snag some cash, but I was caught by the Dai-Lii..."

He saw the other person approache, who made him out to be a mercenary. Staying in character, Yun stuck close to Autumn, but unplugging the water gourd at his side, his hand at the ready.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn look over to the strange guy that came, interrupting their conversation. Out of no where, he was asking that he could be another of her body guard because she is a noble, and was willing to be free of charge. She wasn't really expecting this much. The boy looks and dress strangely than everyone in the city. "Oh really? Please have a seat." She jousted her hand to the other seats around the room. "Do tell me why would I need someone like you when I already got one of my own?" She asked him the question, want to know the good reason he chose this. Autumn look up to Yun, giving her the eye to settle down and will see how this will go together.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noir | Frost | Mercenary
| Chi: 350/350 || Trainee || Non-Bender || Elegant Act: Flame Dance

Noir wouldn't feel comfortable sitting down, to do so he'd have to take off Noire and Weiss, and he preferred those on his arms, plus the countless chains, belts, and straps were uncomfortable when you sat on them. "If it is all the same to you I'll remain standing." Noir figured he'd have to explain this to her, if she wasn't a noble he'd hit her upside the head for asking why she'd need more than one bodyguard, what kind a question was that? Instead he'd go about this a more subtle way. "Only one?" Noir asked quizzically. "Having only one bodyguard, no matter how strong they are, isn't a very tactical decision." In Noir's mind he said something closer to this. "Your father is an idiot of a noble if he only hired one guard...bender or not, powerful or not, it's dumb." He wanted to say that so badly, but he held his tounge. "It would be far wiser to travel with three bodyguards at the very least considering your station. And I may not be an Earth Bender like some people but I've adapted well to the art of combat with just these." Noir showed Autumn his twin tonfa blades, Noire and Weiss, both equally sharp, both just as deadly. "I would be a boon to you while you travel, and I won't take payment from you since I approached you, not the other way around, so I apologize if that sounded a bit suspicious." It's not like she'd be attacked, but better safe than sorry.

Current Thoughts: ["She's not much older than me..."]

"Even in darkness...I shall be the light!"

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Well from her view on this person, he doesn't like to settled down. Do non-nobles really prefer standing up? "I see, well I'm only just asking." She said out, not making her self any less dumb. "I want to make sure if you really have the motivation of wanting to stay at my side than be 'one of those bad men.' You can never be too sure." She only know a little comparing to a good worker and to a thief. Their is a goal for everything. She's using what she know to make sure to make herself more convincing. "I've been taught to pick carefully between the real and well made compared to the ones covered fake and plastic... So tell me so I can be convince that you're really a good man... Tell me a little a bit of yourself." She smiled warmly to him.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun kept the gourd open, always at the ready. He looks down at Autumn, talking to her through his eyes. We're pushing it, if we're not careful, they'll find out about us.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Layna Ju Ban'Shu xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Earth Queenxxxxxxxxx
Not just a pretty face.xxx
User Image

xxxxxA palace attendant entered the lounge room Autumn and her 'bodyguard' had been brought to. He bowed his head to Autumn for a moment then began speaking, "Greetings I am Fu Shen. Welcome to the Royal Palace." He looked at the three then down to a list in his hands. "I'm sorry, excuse me if I seem rude, but I was told you were here to visit miss? You say you are a daughter of Ling Jei Wan, I've met or studied every noble in our kingdom. Could you please elaborate on your family's history. And I believe we never caught your name." He flipped a few pages on his list of scheduled visitors and then looked to the young girl. He glanced to Noir, "And are you a guest of this miss here, or another visitor on your own? If it is the latter would you please introduce yourself and tell me your reasons for visiting?"

----

Layna turned to the Avatar and her sister, "Right so now I've got to test you two to make sure grasp the concepts before you can move forward in the training. Niknak, I want you to demonstrate that you understand the fundamentals so I have an obstacle course for your to run." In rolled a series of tools. The first was this stone tube set up like a bridge that was rigged to roll side to side on a pivot, "First, cross the rolling stone bridge. This is to show your balance and control of your center of gravity" She showed how with earth bending the bridge could roll on it's pivot. "Next you will come over here and use the three skills. First the Rock Wall to block three disks, then strike the three targets with Rock Throw, and last use Stone Spike to knock back the three dummies and then use those spikes to strike the three moving targets. And then at the end it will all culminate together with a mini spar with a guard." The guards would be aiding in Nikki's obstacle course, because Layna would be testing the Avatar personally.

(( Licia-
Do like idk 10 or something posts to do the obstacle course. And then we'll do the short spar with the guard that'll only be a few posts. IM me if you have questions. ))

Layna turned to the young Avatar, "Now for you. I feel it to be fitting if your test was a spar against me, seeing as you were already ambitious enough to strike at my head. We'll go until I am satisfied you are ready. I'm sure you will not fail to surprise me. You may have first move." Layna hardly ever wished to intiate, even in a spar. And another main concept of Earthbending was waiting and listening for the right time to stirke.

(( Come at me Snuffeh ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Again, someone interrupt their talk. She look up to the other man, now asking her questions which is pretty bad. He ask about the family history that she's not even in and for her first name. She wasn't aware that knowing about the family was part of the plan. She has no clue about Ling Jei Wan only that their noble royalty or something. And the name. Should she use her real one. "Oh, uh. O-Of course." Autumn quickly play along, but a bit nervous going down her spine. "Well my father, Ling Jei Wan, is well known man and I am his daughter. Likes to call me his little pumpkin princess! But me, I-I mean my n-name..." Autumn improvise on the way. But she's a bit too nervous of what to say of her name. One wrong move and they are busted, as Yun would fear.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun stepped in.

"Sorry, she is still very young and quite shy. Her father has given me permission to speak on her behalf. This is my master's daughter, Lady Li Qu Wan, and I am her bodyguard, Yun Sung of the Southern Watertribe. As for her family history, the Wan's were a small merchant clan who assisted in smuggling supplies past Fire Nation checkpoints and outwards to the small refugee camps and still intact villages. It was only recently that their actions were recognized and their status of nobility granted. The mistress asked to visit the grand palace while her father was meeting with some local merchants in the lower ring."  

Cain the Blade

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noir | Frost | Mercenary
| Chi: 350/350 || Trainee || Non-Bender || Tense: A Shadow Covering The Town ~In The Bottom Of Fear~

Noir was about to say something, but another man approached so he'd have speak to Autumn in a second. He needed a good chance to get something done...anything done, even if the prospect wasn't that satisfying. "My name is Noir, mercenary and resident of the Earth Kingdom." He held his arms closed and tight to his body, he was obviously a little tense. "I...I came to see if there was a way for me to advance here. I don't care what the job is, but I need something to test my strength." Noir began spinning Weiss around in a large vertical circle again, it was a nervous habit of his to spin his weapon around because of the way he held it. "If I can see the ruler here that'd be great."

Current Thoughts: ["Time to go to work, I guess..."]

"Even in darkness...I shall be the light!"

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:22 am
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX: Tohru : Lin-Mei :
AvatarxxxxxxTraineexxxxxx3 0 5 ll 3 5 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Elemental ▪▪ Harmony : ▄▀▄▀▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[Called it as novice skill plus a freebending trainee level. Fighting as the avatar sucks when you dont rank up as fast as others, lol]

Hearing that she was given the first move, Tohru simply shot a crooked grin at the queen as she advanced, stomping on one foot to raise a wall of stone in front of her. Once the wall was raised, she struck it's surface twice, once with each fist, and shot 2 large chunks of it from towards the Earth Queen. It was a pretty basic strategy, but Tohru believed that when it came to Earthbending, a strong defense is a strong offense.

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Rebellious ▪▪ Passionate ▪▪ Loud : ▄▀▄▀▄

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Layna Ju Ban'Shu xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Earth Queenxxxxxxxxx
Not just a pretty face.xxx
User Image

(( Sorry this took me a while.
Been having a crappy past few days. ))

xxxxxThe attendant quirked an eyebrow at the fumbling word but accepted the story with a shrug. "Alright then. Anyone is welcome in the palace so long as they do not stir up trouble. You are welcome to visit so long as you respect our palace." He then looked to Noir "I'm sure the Earth Queen would be glad to aid you. She is currently in the throne room training. You may go there and wait till she is available to speak to you."

-----------

Layna side stepped the first chunk and ducked below the second. As she moved low she slammed her palms into the ground and brought up a pillar in front of her. As she stood up she struck at the pillar five times sending five disks forward to where she had last seen Tohru and then around in a horizontal line.

(( god what a shitty post ))

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:15 am
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX: Tohru : Lin-Mei :
AvatarxxxxxxTraineexxxxxx3 5 0 ll 3 5 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Elemental ▪▪ Harmony : ▄▀▄▀▄

[well, at least it's not a BS dodge like my post XD Also, i'm not gonna count chi anymore....it's a fun fight]

As the disks came soaring towards the young avatar, she planted her feet and crossed her arms in front of her core. Focusing on the first 4 disks, Tohru caused them to turn into a heavy blast of sand as they struck her arms. Once she felt the 4th disk hit, Tohru ducked out of the way of the 5th disk, reaching back to grab hold of it. As she took hold of the disk, Tohru spun around and shot it right back at the Queen.

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Rebellious ▪▪ Passionate ▪▪ Loud : ▄▀▄▀▄

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:36 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn let out a small sigh, letting out the stress that was building up. It's a good thing Yun jumped in and fill in the rest. She would of been lost and blown there cover. She look up to him with a big smile. "Thank you for the help. You're so good with talking with people." She's trying her best to stay in character. "Let's go see if they have garden in this place. I would love to see the lovely flowers they grow!" She made a dissension of the first thing to do here.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:45 am
User Image
Yun Sung

"Training room...."

Yun spaced out a bit, but Autumn brought him back into reality. He smiled and bowed, still staying in character.

"I don't know if we will find many gardens, but I do know that there is a massive lake in the upper ring."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

((Auto move me to the lake! 0 30))

"Aww... no flowers..." she let out a bit of disappointment that she might not see a massive garden that she was hoping for, and that's how she really feels. "Fine, lets go there than. I want to have a look before we head home." She demanded."Please lead the way Sir Yun. I'm still don't know the area very well." Since this is her first time coming to this place after all.

"It was nice meeting you Noir, but I guess you want the job with someone with the higher title. Working with the Queen or one of her friends with be very great for you than sticking with me." She said to him of the bright side of things. She's not sure if it's a good idea to bring someone with them when Autumn and Yun only playing character for the palace. "I wont force you to come with use. It's your decision after all." She hopes he would stay.

((If you like to come, we're gonna face some bandits. :] ))

...Northern Tribe

[EA] Ba Sing Se

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces