Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Welcome to Republic City! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Lolz XD I just noticed that just now. That is cool smile . I think I'm going to love this group.

I added you because I like you. > biggrin Lol, I think i'll like it too! I want to create a character, but i'm too lazy to start doing an anime person and i'm not talented enough to do so.. @_@

I like you too new buddy person. Yay for liking this new group. And yeah I was thinking about doing a character on here too. But I didn't know the limit or what the characters should look like. But I bet you're talented enough to draw an anime person.

(: Thank you. lol And not really. I can do people.. But fancy poses, or anything different then a normal, standing up, staring at you, I can't do. razz

Exactly! Same here, I don't know how to do poses, usually if I try drawing someone like that, it comes out all well out of proportion. XD

I know!!! XD Do you draw a lot? O: And do you have a tablet? o-o

Lolz XD yes I do draw a lot. And no I wish I did thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:53 pm
Elisia Wyn
Maylin_C
I'm checking photobucket right now. What kind of bender or non-bender are you trying to look for? I might be able to help.

She's a firebender, and a dancer at that. >w<

Tyjaay
Do you mean a character for this guild? Or do you mean literally your gaia profile? O:

For the guild~

A fire bender and dancer? That sounds awesome! And hmm I have seen some good pictures of fire benders. I'll try and help  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Tyjaay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:53 pm
VintageAutomaton
1.) If you can't find a picture you can also describe them.

2.) If I don't PM you about something being wrong with your profile you are approved. So far everyone looks fine =)

So I can create a character and then later on add a picture? biggrin I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna do a male earth bender... that's all I know so far. o-o  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:54 pm
Tyjaay
VintageAutomaton

2.) If I don't PM you about something being wrong with your profile you are approved. So far everyone looks fine =)

So I can create a character and then later on add a picture? biggrin I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna do a male earth bender... that's all I know so far. o-o

That's fine =)  

VintageAutomaton
Captain

Tyjaay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:55 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

I like you too new buddy person. Yay for liking this new group. And yeah I was thinking about doing a character on here too. But I didn't know the limit or what the characters should look like. But I bet you're talented enough to draw an anime person.

(: Thank you. lol And not really. I can do people.. But fancy poses, or anything different then a normal, standing up, staring at you, I can't do. razz

Exactly! Same here, I don't know how to do poses, usually if I try drawing someone like that, it comes out all well out of proportion. XD

Well, you don't need a tablet for this website. But it does help. There's a website called iscribble.net that is an interactive drawing website. You can draw and talk with people on it. biggrin You should join! Many people on it are really talented and it's really fun. Most emails don't work when creating an account- i know aol works though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:02 pm
VintageAutomaton
Tyjaay
VintageAutomaton

That's fine =)

Thank you for making that point clear. I was about to ask about that. But what about the clothing? Does it need to relate to the type of clan they're in? Like the environment?  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 pm
I have an iScribble account but I don't go on much anymore because I always end up alone o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Well, you don't need a tablet for this website. But it does help. There's a website called iscribble.net that is an interactive drawing website. You can draw and talk with people on it. biggrin You should join! Many people on it are really talented and it's really fun. Most emails don't work when creating an account- i know aol works though.

Actually that does sound pretty fun!. I'm in! But I'll go make an account later.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Tyjaay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:05 pm
VintageAutomaton
I have an iScribble account but I don't go on much anymore because I always end up alone o3o

O: go on now i'll keep you company o3o ;D LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:05 pm
Maylin_C
VintageAutomaton
Tyjaay
VintageAutomaton

That's fine =)

Thank you for making that point clear. I was about to ask about that. But what about the clothing? Does it need to relate to the type of clan they're in? Like the environment?

Um... I guess it could be... anything?
Usually people wear the colors of their nation (ex Firenation is red, earthkingdom is earthtones, watertribes blue, etc)

It's up to you, though.  

VintageAutomaton
Captain

Elisia Wyn

Invisible Survivor

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:07 pm
Posted the character I was working on. I'm also going to be making her mother later on. >w> For now, sadly, I have to get ready for work. =_=  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:07 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Actually that does sound pretty fun!. I'm in! But I'll go make an account later.

Okay! biggrin Message me when you do, because we can draw together!  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:08 pm
VintageAutomaton
Maylin_C
VintageAutomaton
Tyjaay
VintageAutomaton

That's fine =)

Um... I guess it could be... anything?
Usually people wear the colors of their nation (ex Firenation is red, earthkingdom is earthtones, watertribes blue, etc)

It's up to you, though.

Oh okay cool because I wasn't sure on what kind of clothes to make my waterbender guy wear. But thank you for answering my question smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:09 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Okay! biggrin Message me when you do, because we can draw together!

Lolz XD okay cool! Oh and for your earth bending guy character, I call my character to have a crush on him.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Tyjaay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:09 pm
Elisia Wyn
Posted the character I was working on. I'm also going to be making her mother later on. >w> For now, sadly, I have to get ready for work. =_=

Have fun! biggrin lol  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces