Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Streets
Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

Takashi Shichiro

Where:The Street xx With:Nobidy xx Feeling:Calm

The male yawned softly as he wandered about the streets, not particularly doing anything at the moment. He then hears something that makes him pause for a moment. He looks ahead of him to see a bandaged girl trying to make a deal on some fruit, but the stubborn vender wouldn't budge on the price. Sighing and shaking his head he walks up to the girl and vendor and reaches a closed hand out and when he opens it, the correct amount would be there. "I will pay for her." He says in a slightly rough yet soothing voice as he stared at the vendor's eyes. The vendor simply shrugs and says as long as he gets his money he didn't care. Takashi then looked at the girl with his pale blue eyes and smiled as he handed her the fruit she had wanted to purchase. "Here you go." He says with a small bow before starting to walk away.

Rieyeciu

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:35 am
User Image

Fo empty eyes looked at the white hair man he look to be from the water tribe. It was clear to see do to his dark skin and all. As he pay for the food she was startled more like scared now as he handed them to her. "No! ... I'm sorry! I... I have nothing to give to you!" She said to him in fear in her voice as she took steps back. People that did give her something always wanted something in return. But he already gave it to her as she looked at it and started after him trying to give him the fruit back.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Rieyeciu

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:49 am
User Image

Takashi Shichiro

With:The girl xx Feeling:Calm/confused

Takashi paused as he heard something and looked over his shoulder to see the girl following him. Everyone he's always helped in this city has always stopped him and attempted to give what he paid for to them or offered to pay it back somehow. He didn't want anything back though, giving those that need help something was a natural thing to him and he never expected anything back, that's how his mother and father taught him, he just guessed people here weren't used to that type of kindness yet . . . That's when he noticed that she seemed...fearful. The male gets a confused look and tilts his head. "I was simply helping a lovely young lady...I don't expect anything back...I did it to help." He says in a softer and calmer voice as his sky blue eyes stared into the violet color of hers. He truly didn't expect to receive anything in return, these people needed help and he did that. He couldn't accept a return for his kindness, then paying or helping them would of been pointless, at least in his mind. That's how things worked..

Rieyeciu

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:09 am
User Image

Fo could not aspect someone wanted to give to to her with out anything in return. No one in the life ever did. There was always something a favor to do, a deal to be done, a new mark on her or her mind to be scar. "LIE" She blurted out as soon she heard him called her a lovely lady. She was called everything but that only lovely when someone wanted something from her.

"Sorry... sorry" she said as she pulled her bangs with her hand as she tried to give the fruit to him. His eyes they looked like soft ice. She had not see soft ice before but if she could that be the color of it. She kind of wanted people to be nice and kind but that was not her world. She worked or was made to work for people who are feared. She can't leave and she can't quit unless she wanted to end up dead. Thought some times she wish she could.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Rieyeciu

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:19 am
User Image

Takashi Shichiro

With:The girl xx Feeling:Calm/confused

Takashi blinked in surprise and looked even more confused as she blurted out 'LIE' why would he be lying? "Um..It's okay.." He replies softly, but his voice held a hint of his confusion. He then took a step back and shook his head as she tried to give him the fruit. "No, no..You keep it. Like I said it is for you to keep." His voice was as sincere as it could be. He truly wanted her to keep the food. Takashi looked at the girl again and gave a soft yet shy smile. In the village everybody knew his family as being ones who help people in need before helping themselves. He'd even met a few people in this city that had known about him. The male then thinks of something and bow to the girl. "Oh. How rude of me. I'm Takashi Shichiro, nice to meet you..." He leaves the end off so the girl could introduce herself if she wished to.

Rieyeciu

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:15 am
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai looked at the market stalls. There was so many to pick from and if Kai hadn't been with Seren he probably would have sampled a little bit of everything. "So any place you like?" He asked his girlfriend. He knew the rule of ladies first very well and he was going to follow by that rule. "Do you wand some cakes or maybe ice cream?"  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:04 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Looking around the stalls, Seren just couldn't decided what to have. Then she looks up at Kai and shrugs her shoulders a bit. "I have no clue what to have. What do you want to have Kai?" The woman asks her boyfriend in a soft voice. She didn't want to make a choice that he didn't want to have. For her she was up for anything.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:18 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai looked back at Seren. He wasn't sure what to get and really he would just follow his girlfriend this time. "I don't know. I'll let you pick what ever you want. I'm not a picky eater." He told her not sure how to answer her about what to get and where to go. He was kind of nervous as to what to do. He was worried that he was making a wrong move or something.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:25 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren could tell something was wrong with Kai right now. He just seemed off. "Kai, what is it, is something the matter?" She asked as she stopped right infront of him and placed one of her hands against his cheeks. They had promised each other in the restaurant that they would tell each other what was wrong or if they did something wrong or even if something felt wrong. And right now she could tel he was bottling it up inside.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:36 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai didn't mean to make his girlfriend worry. He was surprised that she even got him to look at her by placing her hands on both sides of his face. It sure was an effective way of getting his attention. "There isn't much really wrong. I'm just unsure of what to pick for a place to get dessert and I'm nervous because I may mess up." He answered Seren honestly.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:48 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Shaking her head Seren looks up at Kai and smiles softly. "You won't mess up Kai, I trust your decisions." She says giving him a soft kiss on his cheek. Then she turns around and starts walking off towards a stall and looks at it and smiles. She then turns he head to look at her boyfriend and raises a hand and bekons for him to come over.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:09 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai wasn't so sure about it still. He really thought that he could still mess up, but he did relax a little more about it. He could be a little too overly worried about it. He then watched as she walked down the walkaway. She was so carefree about some stuff. Kai then noticed that Seren had found something at least and walked over to her at her beckoning call. "What did you find?" The man asked his girlfriend.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:26 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren took ahold of Kai's hand then smiled. "How about some small cakes?" The young waterbender suggests to her boyfriend. She could see diferent small cakes. Some had chocolate frosting while others had vanilla frosting hdingwhat laid inside the cake. She leans against him lighly, she wasn't sure if this was a good thing to do or not but it kind of felt right.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:37 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai looked at the little cakes that Seren was talking about. there were only two types, but that was fine with the probender. One less thing that he had to pick. "I'm going to get vanilla. Chocolate is addicting and I don't need to be eating tons of chocolate while training." He told her with a smile. "What about you?" He asked her watching to know what she thought.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:49 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren giggled a bit when she heard him say chocolate was addicting, which was true. "Hmmm I think I'll get the vanilla as well, so that way you aren't tempted to have some chocolate." She said to him with a another soft laugh. Looking up at him, Seren couldn't help but stare in his brown eyes once again. Without even noticing what her hand was dong she brushes back a piece of his brown hair behind his ear.

Republic City Streets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff