Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Legend of Korra Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:52 pm
Lolz XD ikr! I love your Username btw Kuroshitsuji/ Black Butler is one of my favorite animes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:57 pm
Thanks! smile I want to change it to something else but I don't know what.......I want to cosplay as Sebastian or hell girl or......Korra. But I don't know which and I'm replying to the park thread. Yay! Finally I'm starting in this role-play!!! XD  

Casandra_Lamia

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:11 pm
Yay for posting in the park thread! And hmmm do you want your new Usernane to very from an anime or totally original? And hmm they all seem like good characters to cosplay as. But it would depend on the outfits you could create to dress as them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:40 pm
I really don't know what i want my username to be....maybe an original name.....and yeah I have to see if my parents will buy the outfit because my older sister has gone to Sakura-con two years in a row and I want to go with her next year in April or March, I forgot which month it's in.  

Casandra_Lamia

xXScarletStarletXx

Hilarious Lunatic

8,325 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:43 pm
I just ended up seeing clips from episode 5 on youtube ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:46 pm
How was it??? biggrin  

Casandra_Lamia

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:50 pm
Wait what happens???  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:54 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21

Oh Sakura-Con? I think its in April. I've heard about it because im from the place it holds the convention at. And cool biggrin . I wish I could go next year. But I heard its super exspensive.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:56 pm
Yeah my sister said it was but if you get your tickets early its like 50-100$. She its a better deal, because if you don't you have the ticket you have to wait forever in line when it sakura-con comes around.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:03 pm
[quote="Sebastian Michaelis21]

Really? Oh cool. I seriously gotta go next year. My class mates in my Japanese class have went and they say its really cool and fun. But I want to dress up as something a bit basic. Oh and for your usernamr I've come up with some ideas. Poisonous_Flower, FiercePaNtHEr, AnimeFreak101, PinkNGold  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:05 pm
I kinda like Poisonous_Flower......but I need 30,000. I have 25,000 right now so when I have enough money I think I should go with that name. Thanks! smile you're so helpful! XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:10 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21

No prob. wink . I'm glad I could help. Oh and by the way which version of Black Butler did you watch? Japanese or English?  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:12 pm
First season english and second I think it was subbed. I forgot what the difference between dubbed and subbed. sweatdrop I can't believe I forgot.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:29 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21
First season english and second I think it was subbed. I forgot what the difference between dubbed and subbed. sweatdrop I can't believe I forgot.

Lolz XD well dubbed is the English version and Subbed is the Japanese version with translations.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:47 pm
Yay!! I got it right. It was subbed I watched it on youtube. Now I heard that it's on netflix, but my family stopped having netflix since we moved a couple moths ago. I miss my netflix!! crying  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff