Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legend of Korra: Spirits of Past, Present and Future.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the discussion and later on roleplays for Legend of Korra. We're also big on Avatar: The Last Airbender. 

Tags: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Roleplay, Discussion, Nickelodeon 

Reply Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]
Main Story Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:09 pm
Koga smiled back at Luna, then got back onto his feet. "Alright. That sounds like fun." He told her. He walked over to the stairs with her, then went back down to the gym. He knew some martial arts, so sparring with Luna would be a good workout. Plus, teaching someone how to use his handgun would be interesting. Koga was having a pretty good day. He met Luna, got to see an amazing view, and now he was getting to spar with his new friend. Also, the bending match tomorrow was something to look forward to.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:49 pm
Luna smiled, and took the gun from him, pointing it at the targets. She simply held the weight of it, then lowered it, running her hands over the letters. She looked at him, and flipped her hair back, getting it out of her line of sight.
"How does one shoot a fire arm?" she asked.

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:56 pm
Koga walked over to her, then helped her line the gun up just right. "Well, to fire it, you have to squeeze the trigger with your index finger, but you make sure to keep a stable grip on it. the recoil on this thing is a pain, especially since this is your first time firing it. If you hold it too lightly, it could fly from your hand, or hurt some of the bones in there." He told her. He was able to fire it so well since he's had a LOT of practice. Once he was done explaining, he backed away from her again. "Alright. When you're ready, fire away." He told her, curious to see how she'd do.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:03 pm
Luna took a stance, and placed her hands firmly on the gun. She leveled it to her eye, and wrapped her finger around the trigger. She lined up her shot, and gave the trigger a gentle pull.
The pain on her cheek bone was instantaneous, and she gasped, placing her hand up to it. She curled into herself, rubbing her face.
"Oh, oh my god. That %$#@%@# hurt. That really $@%@# hurt."
She massaged her cheek, and stood up, looking at the targets. It wasn't a bad shot, but if that's what guns did to their users, she was okay with not knowing.
"You can keep your firearm! I think I'll stay a bender!"

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:13 pm
Koga couldn't help but laugh at his friend for a second. "Well, it was kinda obvious that that would happen, Luna. I mean, I'm the only one who's made something like this, that I know of, and you're the only other person I've let touch it, so something like that's gonna happen on the first try, given that this is still new, in global terms. On the bright side, at least you get to keep both your eyes.I don't think the patch would work for you." He joked, slipping the gun back into his vest pocket. He could tell she was okay, so it was fine to laugh a bit at her expense.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:14 pm
She hissed, rubbing her cheek more. "man... that really whips back! I understand how you managed to mess up your eye," she said, frowning. "I mean, the worse that I've gotten is burns, and none of them deep enough to scar. Though, an earthbender broke my arm once. That thing is deadly... deadlier than any bender I know." She stood up straight, and went over to him. "Am I bleeding?" she asked, getting close to him. "I can taste blood."  

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:26 pm
Koga looked closely at her. "Well, I'm only seeing a little, but that's most likely since you held the gun a bit too close to your face. It's a pain on the first try. I should know. I technically had TWO first tries. The first prototype literally exploded, and the one I have now still has some kick, but I'm sure you know that now." He told her. Other than the bit of blood, he didn't see anything wrong with Luna. He found himself lost in her golden eyes for a moment, then instantly snapped back into reality. What was that, just now? "Anyway, it takes a while to learn how to use it well, and this is just a small one handed gun. I'm thinking of making a bigger one." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:34 pm

"A bigger one? Isn't this one bad enough?" she asked, looking up. "I mean... I guess its pretty smart, you could go against any bender with this, and you wouldn't have to worry about it." She said, frowning.
She straightened up, and wiped the blood off of her face. Walking over, she took a bottle of water and sprayed it over her face.
"It's powerful for sure.' she said, smiling.
With that, she went back over to him, and caught his glance for a second. She then turned away, and put her hair up.
"You promised me a spar, though. No bending, and definately no gun."

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:40 pm
Koga chuckled and nodded, setting his vest on the floor. "Alright. A promise is a promise." He said, getting into a battle stance he learned from someone he met in his childhood. He was no bender, but this was a fair match, and he figured he could take her without fire or bullets flying everywhere. "Ladies first." he said, being nice enough to let her make the first move. After all, his gun DID smack her in the face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:26 am
Luna grinned at him, and took a few steps back. Even though the white lotus's were trained in the old ways, working with a water and an earth bender had really shaken up her style. One second, she was moving away, and the next, she was rushing towards him. She dipped down, striking out, heading for that sweet spot behind the knee.  

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:38 am
Koga managed to dodge to the side, a bit surprised at how fast she was. He grabbed her arm, then swung her to the side, effectively avoiding her strike and gaining some distance between them. He then did a quick step towards Luna, delivering a fierce roundhouse kick.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:02 am
She caught the roundhouse kick, and then quickly threw her hand towards him, aiming for that sweet spot on the neck, with only enough force to make him dizzy. Aware that if she didn't let go, this would turn into a grapple, she then placed her hands on his shoulders and flipped over him. She landed a kick on his butt, just a gentle tap, and then jumped forward, getting a few feet between them. She laughed, and turned to face him again.  

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:31 am
Koga was a bit dizzy from the neck hit, but he was alright to keep going. The inventor then pretended to jump to the side, but in an instant, jumped forward. He threw a few quick jabs, then swept for her leg, hoping to trip her up. Koga was a good fighter, but he was a bit out of practice, though, spending so much time in his workshop.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:55 pm
She managed to dodge a few of his jabs, but one hooked her on the shoulder. She went to kick him in the chest, but found herself the victim of a leg sweep. The two of them crashed to the floor, and she attempted to disintangle herself from him.
"My hairs caught on something, truce?" she asked, looking down at him. She felt her face heating up. She yanked at her hair again. "Maybe I should cut it...seems in the way alot."

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:03 pm
Koga's face became an even more fiery red than his hair, and he nodded. "Truce." He said nervously, trying to get himself loose. After a few seconds of painful awkwardness, he managed to untangle himself from the body of the white haired firebender. "As for the hair situation, I could help you out with that. I have a few knives in my vest." He joked, trying to get his mind off of that little accident the two just had. Of course he wouldn't cut a girl's hair with a knife. That sounded dangerous....and she would look like she let a serial killer do her hair.  
Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff