Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:24 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:48 am
A fling for Quinlann:

I have my Tokakinji girl <3 Though ^^; I dont know how long it will take me to get RPs out >_> *being honest* She has 1crp(jrp).
User Image  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:25 am
Cajanic
Missing Info
User Image

Parents:
Mother x Father
Siblings: (CERTED HERE: XX ) Sister (Das), Brother (nerpin), Brother (Excited), Brother (Tara)

Lilika's Parents:
FatherxMother
Sibling (she has more-growths not complete)

Bédoier's Family
Mother, Father, Maternal Uncle, Maternal Uncle, Maternal Grandmother, Paternal Aunt, Paternal Grandmother, Paternal Grandfather, Paternal Great-Grandmother, Paternal Great-Grandmother, Paternal Great-Grandfather  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:52 pm
Tara de Draiocht
A fling for Quinlann:

I have my Tokakinji girl <3 Though ^^; I dont know how long it will take me to get RPs out >_> *being honest* She has 1crp(jrp).
User Image
thank you for the cub info. XD

And that's okay! He still needs a couple more himself.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:56 pm
Your welcome about the cub, I just saw it now lol.

Okeedokes 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:43 pm
Cajanic
User Image

Father is Mvushi (of the Mwezi'Johari), mother is Eve'angeline.
Full siblings are here, she has some much older half-siblings somewhere out there--my Izulu'anga (also in the Mwezi) is the son of one of those, so she'd be his aunt.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:19 am
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:06 am
Quote:
User ImageHe is a bright, thoughtful male who hopes to change the pride for the better. He believes the color differences should end, though he knows the pride might not be ready for something so drastic. He understands his father's reluctance to abolish the practice altogether, though he doesn't agree with it. Sometimes, the hard choices just needed to be made, not danced around.

He is charming and kind, with a bit of a sarcastic undertone thanks to his mother. Also thanks to her, he is not someone who can be taken advantage of easily. She taught him to be the very strong, independent male he is, while retaining that kindness that sometimes made his father a target to be used.

Looking for: Pride RP, family RP, friends, mate.

I would love to offer Nzuri Jua (or Ukamilifu for some RP/ possible mate plotting? (I'm pretty sure Ukamilifu will be adult soon, she was last grown in March). Both are part of my Maua & Kivuli Suka'fumo noble family =-) and haven't been
RPed much as adults to personality wise are pretty flexible.

I also need a Joining RP for Sena Maua. I thought about doing this with her daughter Maua but..SRP's are evil lol  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:22 am
Actually, I think I have a mate plot going on with him that I need to check in on. xD Maybe I can get back to you about that!

Or maybe they would be interested in another one of my males?

Joining RPs I would love to help with, though. xD Whenever you'd like!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:37 am
Cajanic
Actually, I think I have a mate plot going on with him that I need to check in on. xD Maybe I can get back to you about that!

Or maybe they would be interested in another one of my males?

Joining RPs I would love to help with, though. xD Whenever you'd like!

They're open to just about any male really (although Maua might kill them both if they weren't purple - she's snotty like that) I really want to find some plots and such for them and not have to SRP it all lol - I like your darker purple male Galadfuin? He's hawt =-)

I can set up a JRP for Sena this afternoon and I'll post a link here for you to join it with whomever you feel the muse for =-)  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:41 am
JetAlmeara

They're open to just about any male really (although Maua might kill them both if they weren't purple - she's snotty like that) I really want to find some plots and such for them and not have to SRP it all lol - I like your darker purple male Galadfuin? He's hawt =-)

I can set up a JRP for Sena this afternoon and I'll post a link here for you to join it with whomever you feel the muse for =-)
XD! Them nobles. THey won't like Dromio's 'everyone should be equal' stance when he takes the throne. >>

Galadfuin would be happy to meet one of them! He's kind of like a knight- very proper and stuff. xD I think I would make him a noble, if not a guard.

And sounds good to me!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:49 am
Cajanic
JetAlmeara

XD! Them nobles. THey won't like Dromio's 'everyone should be equal' stance when he takes the throne. >>

Galadfuin would be happy to meet one of them! He's kind of like a knight- very proper and stuff. xD I think I would make him a noble, if not a guard.

And sounds good to me!

No Maua is going to be murderously unhappy when she hears of this lol Galadfuin sounds like he might get along well with either of them - a proper knightly sort if just the type Maua would want her children and grandchilden getting to know. Nzuri is older and likely a bit more poised, Mili should reach adult in June however and is a bit more on the dainty side like her incredibly shy mother.

Also Linky  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
I have a hyena girl that is looking for a mate if he would like one. If not, they could just rp. It's for my Niu. She's a really nice girl with a need to be clean and is hoping to find her one and only. She is a rogue right now but is willing to join any pack so long as she has a loyal mate for herself. If he isn't open to a mate, then we can just do an rp. She only has one rp currently going on that will finish soon.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff