Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you daydream?
All the time! My life IS the daydream.
73%
 73%  [ 14 ]
Nope. Too serious for that sort of thing.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sephiroth? Where!?
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:06 pm
My recent dream that I remember had nothing to do with bishies, but rather a child molester who had trapped me in my house. And I remember there being the most adorable little boy who's name was Seth.... But that's it. o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:09 pm
Now whats really odd..Or to me anyways...Ok, if anyone knows about the christian religon, they could probly help me with this..Ok, I was haveing a weard dream, and then suddenly it skips to a part where Jesus is resurected and I see him pushing open the stone to his tomb, and then I watch him walk out and then I wake up..ANd what was odd...It was so real..It was like Jesus was an actual person..And I dont go to church, read the bible, or anything that has to really do with the christian religon..It was odd.  

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:25 am
Well, whether or not you're part of the christian religion, it is a big part of society. You'd be very hard pressed to avoid anything Christian, and would probably have to enclose yourself in an island, so it's not so odd that you would have this sort of dream, even if you weren't christian.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:48 am
I had a dream with Jesus in it once, I think. I'm pretty sure it involved him dancing to Dragostea din Tae, or the Numa Numa song as some people annoyingly call it...  

Mariku -- Kitten

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:32 am
XDD now THAT is funny rofl ...*is trying to imagin that*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:10 pm
Yes, well, I said I have strange dreams.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Yazoo! at the Disco

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:56 pm
That is hilarious!

I am always having some sort of Final Fantasy dream. Take last night, for example:

I was on this large travel bus with my mom, dad, and a friend of my moms. My mom's friend had a lot of daughters my age, and they were all snobby to me. We were traveling to either texas or nevada, I can't remember. But we got to this mall, and we all dressed up as showgirls, with feathers and everything (except me and my dad) And I had on the same outfit as Tom Cruise from Risky business. We were all on this stage, and i got off of it, and slid across the mall floor in my socks. I went halfway across the mall, and I almost hit this lady holding a poodle xd But on my way back, I saw a Suncoast Store, So i went inside to check it out, it was a huge store, with three hallway things. I went over to the Anime and Manga part, and started looking for the Kingdom Hearts manga, then all of a sudden, I saw the Sephiroth action figure on the shelf! i freaked out and i bought it. My dad then came in the store and foung this hidden room in the store, full of old nintendo consoles and tvs, and old games. He started playing Megaman, anf then I woke up.

Super freaky dream, I know. But there are more dreams, I'll do them in a different post.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:01 pm
Natsura-chan
I had a dream with Jesus in it once, I think. I'm pretty sure it involved him dancing to Dragostea din Tae, or the Numa Numa song as some people annoyingly call it...
rofl Oh that is hilarious, my kid brother got the entire DiscOzone CD so I know it by it's real name, I"m trying to find the english version lyrics.

If you havent heard this song, here's some lego men doing the music video lol http://www.koreus.com/files/200407/lego-zone.html Hey, it's just a good song mrgreen  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:38 pm
furry1337otaku
Natsura-chan
rofl Oh that is hilarious, my kid brother got the entire DiscOzone CD so I know it by it's real name, I"m trying to find the english version lyrics.

If you havent heard this song, here's some lego men doing the music video lol http://www.koreus.com/files/200407/lego-zone.html Hey, it's just a good song mrgreen
LOL! That's amazing. xd xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:06 am
My more recent dreams are nuts again....Heres some insanity for you all.

Okay, so there are these two places where people pole dance in such across the street from each other, and they both have one main attraction. Link, from Legend of Zelda, and Kadaj O_O;; They are rival pole dancers, and they have some sort of war going on. And for some reason, Loz and Yazoo are singing Real Emotion in English as they walk down the street that seperates the two pole dancing places. So, one day, they both are pole dancing, and someone says that Link is better, so Kadja goes acrossed the street to kill Link. Link transforms into a chocobo with a green hat and flies away. They, literally out of no where, the Saiyuki boys drop in and sing Real Emotion with Yazoo and Loz........

....Help me... gonk gonk crying crying  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:55 pm
LOL, sounds fun....? I wish I could remember my dreams more. They're weird. o.O  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:30 am
Saerenna
LOL, sounds fun....? I wish I could remember my dreams more. They're weird. o.O
Mine usually are too. I usually write them down, so I knowwhat happens.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Orianna Dulcina

Eloquent Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:55 am
I this really freaky dream/nightmare. It was really greepy.

I woke up and looked in the Mirror and saw Sephiroth behind me. I turned around and he smiled at me. I for some reason hugged him then backed up. He started to smile at me kind of freaky in that, 'I'm going to rape you sort of way.' I was so confused cause it didn't make since so I walked away and then I saw Kadaj, confused sitting at my kitchen table. He was wearing this strange suit thing and reading the paper. He looked at me then smiled.
"morning." He said then went back to reading. I smelled some baccon and eggs and turned and saw Sesshoumaru cooking breakfast, while wearing a filly pink apon eek . On the ground was a small little dog that looked like Inuyasha barking, 'my lord' at Sesshoumaru. xd
As I continued through my home I saw almost all my fav anime guys or girls, doing things they wouldn't normaly. It was strange.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:29 pm
Fun!

Meteors.... I seriously keep having dreams about meteors falling from the sky. Is that not a sure sign that I'm obsessed or what? I also have lots of dreams about gaia. Just, going about my normal day and typing to people.... LOL.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:49 am
My RP character Shiyaa was in my dream last night. That's the second time he's occured. The first time, he threw himself at the ground and missed...so he ended up flying and was like," You can do it too!" Then flew away...

So, in the new dream, I was walking down the highway and there were no cars. I see Naraku, with his baboon cloak thing on, or so it seems. I walk over to him, because he's a bishie and...he takes of the cloak and is Shiyaa! He was all like " No bishies for you! You've ruined my life again!" Then he started chanting what Colette says in ToS when she uses Judgement and it didn't work >_>;; Then he glared quietly at me and the next thing that occured was I was on a merry go round.  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff