Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:48 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

Realizing they were still in the driveway Aubrey took out her sungalsses and placed them on her face. With a smile on her face Aubrey put the car into gear and sped down of the driveway and down the street. Not caring that she left the garage door open Aubrey kept driving and silently said goodbye to her old life. It had been a while she had drven her car and was having the time of her life. Turning onto the road Griffith lived on she slowed down and soon parked in front of his house. "I'll wait in here. Don't take to long," She said as she turned the car off and took our her phone so she could text one of her many friends to see if they could hide the cars in one of his many storage units.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:24 am
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image

Raven listened to their conversation down the road while glancing out the window every so often. She looked at her hair and wondered what color it should be dyed, and if it really needed to be dyed. She looked out the window when they approached Griffith's house. "Need any help?" She asked.

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:32 am
User Image
Griffith looked to Raven and shoke his head.
"This won't take long. I'll be back in a flash." he says, exiting the car and walking up to his house.
He opened the front door, it was never locked, and went to his room. He grabbed a backpack and stuffit with clothes, maps, and anything else he thought they might need. He went to the kitchen and, not knowing why we cared to do so, checked to make sure his father had enough food for a little while.
Once he had everything, he left a note on the fridge to his father:
Dad,
I'm finally taking charge of my life. I'm done with you and this place.
Don't come to look for me, even though I know you won't.
I've gone far away from this place.
Try to stop the drinking and get a job.
You'll be fine without me.
~Griffith

He read over the note, and, deciding it was believeable, left the house, closing the door behind him. He walked back to the car and got in.
"Alright. Where to next?" he asks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Head over to my place. My mom shouldn't be home yet." Kyle said, keeping his eyes closed.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey nodded and started the car. Turning around she went toward Kyle's house. As the silence got to her she turned on the radio and put her Falling In Reverse CD in. As the music filled the car Aubrey started to relax. After a few mintues of driving Aubrey pulled up in front of Kyle's house and shut off the car. "Is anyone home? If so I'm coming with you, I like your family," Aubrey said glancing over at Kyle.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:04 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image

Raven closed her eyes and relaxed in the seat as Aubrey drove them to Kyle's house. She let her mind drift off as she listened to the music, but it kept drifting to the night before. "Ugh, no.." She said quietly to herself as she opened her eyes again and rubbed her temples with her fingers to try and stop thinking about it. She glanced around seeing they had stopped. Since her house was last, she started running a mental list of what to grab and pack.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image
Griffith looks out the window until they stop at Kyle's house. He looks over at Raven, who seems to be having a headache.
"Hey, are you okay? I think I have some pain medicine in my bag, if you need it." he says, trying to help.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 pm
heather030595

User Image

Raven looked up at Griffith when he spoke to her and smiled. "Sure, thanks. I just have a bit of a headache." She didn't say what it was from; didn't want to stir up the memories for the rest of them. At least not anymore than the memories were already.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:59 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Yeah, sure whatever. My brothers might be hanging out." Kyle sulkily opened the door and got out of the car, motioning Aubrey to follow.
He walked into the garage and opened the unlocked door there. He was treated by a massive mutt running full speed form across the house to collide into him, spreading loose fuzz onto the already covered carpet.
Kyle pushed the retriever back. "Get down, stupid dog."
He turned to Aubrey. "You can hang out for awhile while I pack my stuff. If anyone's home, they'll be down in the basement." Kyle sulked away to his room and started to pack the things he needed.
Cell phone.
Mp3.
Wallet.
Laptop.
Put back the laptop. (To easy to trace)
Repack laptop. (Trade for a new one?)
Deoderent.
Glance at scrapbook full of childhood memories.
Burst out laughing at last one. (Too heavy)
Anything else?
Shoes. Underpants. Toothbrush, floss, toothpaste. Comb.
Life's savings ($300) Not much.
Ugly but highly expensive sweater aunt Jessie bought. (to sell)
Kyle looked around his happy room. He couldn't say he was sorry to leave it, since his mom decorated it. Shoot, what would he tell her?
He grabbed a notepad.

Mom.
Going out of town with friends for a few days.
Emegency. Dad called. Going to his place for awhile.
I'm going to go get some tattoos and piercing all over my body.

Love you. I'll call you later.
-Kyle  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:48 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"We'll be back," Aubrey said to Raven and Griffith. Getting out of the car Aubrey followed Kyle into the house and nodded at what he said. With the dog trailing behind her Aubrey went down into the basement to find Kyle's brothers there like he had told her. Aubrey couldn't figure out why Kyle wasn't fond of his family since they were really nice. Or at least to her they were. Sitting down next to one of Kyle's brothers the dog found its way into her lap causing Aubrey to giggle. While waiting for Kyle Aubrey conversed with his brother's and for once found herself laughing and enjoying herself.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Razor.
That was the last thing Kyle packed into his backpack. He had grabbed a few more things of value that he planned to lose at a pawn shop soon.
He went back down to the basement.
"Hey, Aubrey. Ready to go? You don't want to hang out with these guys too long, you might catch whatever they've got."
Kyle's brother Andrew turned to look at him with a strange face that looked as if he were going to be sick. "What, are you too eloping or something?" he teased, pretending to gag.
"Yeah man, what's with the bag?" said Micheal, coming up behind him and messing up his hair.
Kyle rolled his eyes. "If you have to know we're both going to the insane asylum because you guys drive both me and Aubrey crazy, she's just too nice to admit it."

(Feel free to adopt the brothers and have them say what you want. There can be more too if you want to make up a few if your own. Shout-out to anyone that wants to!)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:03 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey got up and walked over to Kyle. Hearing Andrew's question Aubrey turned around with a sassy smirk on her face. "Maybe we are. Why are you jealous?" She retored sweetly and grabbed Kyle's hand as she walked back up the stairs. "Can I go with you?" She heard one of the brother's yell and walked half down the stairs before bending dow to look at them. "No," Aubrey said simply before going back to Kyle "Alright let's go," She said to Kyle with a smile. Before walking out the door to her car.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Ugh, Aubrey! You're disgusting! Now I've got cooties all over my hand gonk " Kyle groaned as he tried to wipe of any girl germs left on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:18 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Stopping in mid stride Aubrey turned and looked at Kyle with an evil grin. Walking toward him slowly the grin grew into a smile. "Cooties you say? Last time I checked I didn't have cooties but if that's the case then..." She said as she walked. She stopped mid sentence and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Now you really have cooties," She said laughing. "Come on we still have to go to Raven's house. Oh almost forgot, if you have a car get in it and follow me. I have a storage unit set up for us to hide the cars in," She said getting serious at the end.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle shuddered full-body and walked to his truck. He settled in it happily, making a big deal about being in a place with no girls- a man cave on wheels so to speak.
He revved the engine and got ready to follow Aubrey.  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff