Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dradonus The Dragon Tamer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:42 pm
The Dreamer of the North

The messenger went into the castle and looked around in awe. The castle was not as grand as their own, but it looked like they were ready to fight again. knights everywhere, Armour and blades as well. He walked for what seemed like forever, until he went into the throne room. Again, he looked around in awe. Troops on both sides, ready to quite an argument if need be. He then looked at the king and knee'ed down. "Sir, the high king request everyone from royal blood to come over to his castle, and talk. Of course, your advisers and council are allowed to come as well. The reason behind the meeting ... There seems to be magic woven into the air that he wishes to speak about. this is urgent, and requests you come in due haste." He stay'ed knee'ed down and waited for his response.

Titanus meanwhile, was preparing a great feast. He wanted his guests to be welcomed, and honored into the castle. But he never felt things were quite right and kept over correcting. It got to the point where his council told him to sit down and they did the decision making.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:54 pm
Dradonus

John listen to the boy and nodded his head. "we will come at once then." King John said to the boy and then whispered something to one of the guards by him. The knight rushed off from the grown room to get Akane. "Does my cousin the princess have to come as well? She is not one to come without a fight. You should meet her first before we take off?" He said to the boy. A minute latter after the knight left five of then retuned holing Princess Akane and carrying her into the room. They set her down and left her there. "One would have been enoft." Akane said crossing her arms as she looked he cousin in the eyes with a smirk. "Yes but I do not tist you alone with one of my knights" John said quickly and then passed. "Akane we are leaving today to go to the other kingdom. The new king there has request we come at once." John added letting the word sink into Akane's mind. "If you making me wed him I am not going." Akane stomped onto the toe of King John. John trusses his teeth but said no more to anyone.  

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:25 pm
The Dreamer of the North

The messenger boy nodded, saying, "She is the one that is most important. I am sorry, I can't say anymore. His Majesty did not say anything more. When shall we leave? I can send a messenger pigeon of our arrival." He did see how restless she was. He was not sure how the travel would be with her.

Titanus made sure everything was ready, and then called the people for a speech. "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for showing up to the speech tonight. I have an announcement to make. I have asked the nighboring kingdom's royal bloodline to come and visit us here. I want the peace to last, and to ensure that i will have a meeting with them. Lets greet them with open arms and warm hearts!" The crowd didn't know weather to cheer, or just sit there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:55 pm
Dradonus

"We will leave by then end of the day. I will have a knight come and get you. Do as you please till then." King John said waving his hand for the biy to leave. "John do I have to go?" Akane asked to him looking up at John as he got up. "Yes you do! Now get ready for the travel!" He said waving his hand for Akane to leave to. Akane left and went back up to her room in the castle to find maids getting her clothing ready for her to leave. She said nothing to them and they said nothing to her. Akane sat on ledge on the window brushing her hair again looking over then land.  

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:20 pm
The Dreamer of the North

the messenger boy stayed bowed, and backed out of the room before turning around and leaving. He asked the guard where he can send a messenger bird, and the guard led him up one of the highest towers where their birds are. He wrote his note quickly, and made sue the guard was not around, before he also wrote his concern with their numbers. Then he sent the Bird off.

"Sir! A riot started!" Titanus sighed. The people did not kn ow what to think. But most of the Lower end of the town did not like it. "Is it the slums?" "Yes sir!" Titanus gave another sigh. "Get the guards to calm them down, and let everyone know I will talk to them again. I have to get them calmed down before the meeting." He got up and looked at himself in the mirror. "Also, I will wear my full set of Armour. I want to show them I am high king."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:28 pm
Dradonus

Akane sat there with her brush as she looked out the window. Then she was it was about to rain on them. 'Great! Now are travels will be worst.' She thought to herself as she sat there. Somehow all the maids had packed up all her outfits she needed to where while she went to this new kingdom. "My lady, you must change before you are sent off!" One of her maids said and bowed infront of her. "Then leave!" Akane snapped at them and they rushed out of the room. Akane changed into a traveling gown that took her the longest time to get into.  

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:11 pm
The Dreamer of the North

Titanus finally got the crowd to settle down and explained thing to the crowd. He did not tell them the whole story but got them to accept it. Now he has to wait for the royal family to appear

[[sorry i got writers block, time skip?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:23 pm
Dradonus

((All right and its fine.))

Many carriages pulled up to the castle they where suppose to arrive at. The three in the royal family wondered why the new king of this kingdom wanted them here. there was a total of ten people they had to bring also with them so they John's council could hear everything that they need to.
Akane was asleep with her head laid on her brother's lap as it was a long travel for them. She was so peaceful when she slept so her brother let her sleep on his lap. They royal did not hear or see that they had finally came to the new land because they where asleep or almost sleep.  

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:51 pm
The Dreamer of the North

Titanus made sure the village was ready, and the people were accepting them, the castle was clean and grand, and welcoming. He looked down at the carriages, and was beaming. This was it. The time to make the people believe. He went back inside and called to his servants. He was to be dressed in his finest formal clothing. Then he realized that they have been traveling. So he sent a couple of servants down to help them get fresh, and even offered the official visit to be post-poned if need be. So he waited for the boy to return with the message.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:27 pm
Dradonus

((Please forgive me for nit posting I have been very busy lately and didn't have time to post))

The other kingdom slept up in two groups. One was of all the people but Akanw and John and the other was just Akanw and John. The bigger group went to settle in this new land to them. But Akane and John where off to see the New King of this land. John walked into the castle carrying Akane in his arms as she slept. He need to this King at once who came here. They followed the merge buy he had sent to where he was going. Hoping it was to the new king himself.  

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:41 pm
The Dreamer of the North

[[np life happens. If you dont mind me asking, what happened? and if you want ooc me in my inbox.]]

Titanus had a younger messenger boy say that the king will be seeing him, and ran away. Titanus thought, and the boy said only the king. He knew a feast was not happening tonight, and told the kitchen that before going back out to the throne room, and the first messenger boy that he did send, walked into the room at the same time. "King John is here at your request sir." and the boy left. Eager to see the new king, He got up off the throne, and walked towards the door, stopping half way to meet him in the middle of the room. "King John, It is a pleasure to meet you." Then as he got closer, he saw a girl asleep in his arms He called for one of his servants and said, "I want a royal moving bed up here yesterday." The servant booked it out the room. "I will get a bed for your ... Queen? Sister?" He was asking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 pm
Dradonus

"Try like cousin and soon to be Queen then I step down thrown in a couple of ye-" John was saying when the hand of the sleeping girls covered his mouth. "Johnny if you there another guy in the room nodes your head once. If there is not do nothing." Akane said in a cold still half asleep voice. John head nodded and Akane slapped him. "Thank you my dear cousin for having you make a fool out of me again." Akanw said as John set her down on her feet. She leaned onto John so she would not fall over from still being half asleep. "This is Princess Akane and as you know I am King John from the other kingdom. Why did I need to bring her here?" John rambled at first but slowed down when he asked the question.  

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 pm
The Dreamer of the North

Titanus Gave a big sigh, and asked, "Do you feel it in the air? That heaviness, like a huge rain is about to happen, but nothing comes? The magic in the air, but its as quaint as can be?" He let the descriptions set in, and walked them to the table so the princess could sit down. He let out a chair for her, and he went and sat at his own chair. Before continuing, he wanted to make a few things clear. "I want to make a few things clear. I may be high king, But i still consider us as equals. I do not wish to rule your land, even though I have limited authority over it through our new peace agreement. And I am not sure how you feel about me. I dont even know how I feel about me. I am only 18, On the throne at too young of an age. I would like to declare not just truce, but friendship before I continue. Would you agree?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:20 pm
Dradonus

"i see I see but does that mean you get to take Akane here? If so I will say yes because if you take her she will be out of my life. And that mean I go back to my life as a peasant and her brother can take over for we. What a grat plan have! Yes yes I agree to this!" John said in about 30 seconds since he was to fast of a talker and like to jumble some of his words together. He just hoped that the other king could understand. "Your making me wed this guy? And yes High King I did notice something different in the air if I may say so." Akane snapped at her cousin the first line and then calmly said to the High King. She frowned at zjohn soon after she was done taking. King John had the brightest and happiest smile on his face as he hope the dreams of his would come soon.  

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:32 pm
The Dreamer of the North

Titanus laughed nervously at what he was saying. "Its funny you mentioned that. The reason why she is here ... According to my soothsayer, a witch put a curse over the land. Well, I am not sure if it is a curse, or an enchantment. Thats why we are getting mixed feeling in the air. And quite possible the only reasons why only me and you," he said, talking directly at Akane now "Can feel it is because it directly deals with us. My soothsayers exact words were as follows: 'The land that has stopped fighting still has a fight within their hearts. The land will know peace for only one year, before the heart is drowned, and the fight continues. Only royal love of both neighboring kingdoms may stop this violence.'" He finished what he was saying letting it sink in, and paying close attention to Akane.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff