Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:01 pm
2.2, 6.6, 5.5, 7.7 taken
1.1, 3.3, 4.4 available

Maths, Acting, Music, Languages, Combat Training, Sciences and Elemental Control taken.

iilovecakes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:01 am
▶ ▷ʂαy Cɧєєʂє!◀ ◁
User Image
"I just want to fit in, is that too much to ask?"

▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨Tɧis Iʂɴ’t єvєɴ Yσʊʀ Bʊʂiɴєʂʂ▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

I was born as: Alyssa Anderson
But they call me:Alyssa and sometimes Lyssa
I’ll need 17 candles for my birthday this year
Well wouldn’t you like to know?: Vampire...I think (Half vampire, half human)
I am a Junior here at Crimson Cross Academy
People say I tend to be:Shy and anti-social.
Looking on from the sidelines is: ashford211994

▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨Lєt ɱє ʈєℓℓ Yσʊ αbσʊt ɱyʂєℓƒ…▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

I would like to say I lived in foster homes for all my life, but in reality my home has been the hospital. I had always been unhealthy with an irregular heart beat and low blood pressure (If I exerted myself too much I would pass out). It wasn't until my father (after leaving me 14 years ago), a vampire, came to visit me that I realized why I was so unhealthy. He then helped me get out of the hospital and brought me to this school where he said I would fit in and receive proper medical attention...but now I find that hard to believe. Now I am just trying to fit in, but it's kind of hard to do that when everyday you need to go to the clinic to receive blood transfusions and when you don't even know if you are a human or a vampire.
▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨ʂσ…yσʊʀ ɴσʈ ʂαʈiʂƒiєd?▧◊▨♦ ◊ ◦▧◊▨

Say the wrong thing and you’ll get hurt: I have abnormal strength, incredible speed, and compulsion abilities, but since I am only part vampire these abilities are not as strong. (She doesn't know this, but her blood has healing properties.)
You better not go running your mouth:I don't usually tell anyone that I am only part Vampire, I actually avoid talking to people or hanging out with them so that they don't find out.
What do I think about the human students?: I wish I could be more like them.
Here’s my schedule:
Geometry
Advanced Biology
World History
English III
Health Education
Art
What do I do after class?:Sometimes I spend time in the library, but often times (when no one is watching) I go to the dance room if it is empty and I dance.
If you ever need to seek me out I’m in dorm number: 4

ashleita_roseita

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:41 am
ashford211994

Mousemhl1993

Heya,
This is the OOC thread, so maybe our discussion should be here. I don't know, this isn't my roleplay, but I hope iilovecakes won't mind. The time seems to be morning/early afternoon and the setting would be whatever class is currently in session. Combat Training is the the sparring field outside the Language Lab, where the teacher currently is.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 am
Alright thanks and I realized my mistake and fixed it >.< since my character can't do any real physical activity I decided to just post to where she is just waking in the hall if that's okay.  

ashleita_roseita

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:41 am
ashford211994

Mousemhl1993

PoppiHollaPuddelz

Hello peeps, thought I drop in and tell Poppi she doing a great job, and yes this forum is being used as both a profile and OCC. I wanted to keep the two separable but I don't think I would be aloud to  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:25 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz

iilovecakes

Hello peeps, thought I drop in and tell Poppi she doing a great job, and yes this forum is being used as both a profile and OCC. I wanted to keep the two separable but I don't think I would be aloud to

Ok... sweet thanks smile  

Mousemhl1993

5,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
{{:OOC/Character profiles:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers