Role play with our avatars! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-InsigNia-x

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:56 pm
+=Sia=+

Down at the beach where all the people had fun with sand castles swimming and splashing of water laid a hot headed person in red chilling back on the beach. "I feel like for some barbeque" he said to himself as he gets up from his back and went to the grill as he torched the grill on fire as a huge fire was set ablaze. "Beautiful". As he places a piece of meat on the grill as he starts cooking it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:37 pm
Miera Sheighani

INCOGNITO AS

Lillian Hap

Miera looked at the small map she was trying to keep from blowing away as she rode her motorbike down the street. Seeing the turn-off for the beach, she made a hard swing to just make it, horns honking behind her. Glancing back, Miera shook her head as she continued, the sun warm on her black leather jacket and the black leather pants she wore for biking. Pulling to the parking lot, Miera stuffed the miraculously still-present map in the single saddlebag, and took out sunglasses as she grabbed the key for the bike and carried her helmet with her to the sand. Deep blue eyes noticed a scurrying commotion down a ways, at a hotel, and her left eye clicked and made a soft whirring sound, all below human notice or senses. "Hm... My curiosity's going to kill me one of these days..." the Jerv'athi muttered.

Passing a man with an abnormally hot BBQ on her way back to her bike, Miera smiled at the flames and flicked a finger, and a small flicker turned into a hand to wave at Sia. Getting back to her bike, Miera didn't even bother putting on the helmet, just stuck it in the single centered saddlebag before locking that off and zooming off. Coming up to the motel, the blue normal-looking eyes looked around as she got off the bike, shut it off and pocketed the keys. Long legs carried her quickly through the lobby to the mess that was building pressure against her mind a bit aways. Following it, she blinked at the sight, and looked at the centaur. "What on and off earth?" she wanted to know.

(Miera's an elementalist as well as a psychic; telepathy, telekinesis and illusions, primarily -_-; I will talk to Poppi about stuff, might have to redo post, idk...)  

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:37 am
Hypnotyx011

Miera42

Neon_CookieXxX

Dark Lord Helious

/// There was a whirl of harlequin colours. Screaming. A child's innocence, smothering the scene, blinding all. And would be the death of the little girl she had been trying to save.
For a moment there, Poppi had caught a hint of wisdom beyond her years, a knowledge of a darker and deeper world than this one that had rendered her speechless. The little girl, childish as so many others, yet knowledgeable and solemn as no other. Then the glimpse of her thoughts faded and Cookie walked straight into the deathtrap that awaited.
"No! Cookie!"
It seemed as though she'd finally found her voice, her movements still slow and sluggish and new to her body. Scared once, now paralysed by the terrifying, beautiful apparition. Poppi lunged belatedly, feeling the emptiness in her hand like an afterimage of the burn as the little girl had ripped her hand out of Poppi's.
But it was futile, she knew, even as her hand grasped the ring of keys she had on her belt. She'd never had any experience in this sort of matter, but she was willing to try, even if it made just the slightest bit of difference. A rush of wind blew past, chilling her to the bone. A blur of red, a monstrous shape blurring past, knocking her to the ground. Surprise, and an embarrassed helplessness as Poppi was once again rendered useless.

[The Tavern Wench.]
{{Aye, whaddup Miera? Quote meh in the Crew sf.}}
Well, this is awkward. Seems like I have an affinity for waitresses who can't fight. eek

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:21 am
Lena soon finished her meal and placed down her fork. she heard the commotion outside that she couldn't ignore. Lena raised from her seat walked over to her wardrobe, she reached in and pulled out her scythe and placed it on her back. time to reap Lena thought to herself. she walked outside and looked around. Lena saw a good few people standing in the hallway. Lena crossed her arms and leaned against the wall waiting for someone to die.

(OOC: not sure what's going on here. sweatdrop )  

maileng60

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:45 am
poppihollapuddelz

Miera Sheighani

INCOGNITO AS

Lillian Hap

Hearing the terror of the scream run a dark spike through her mind, Miera shivered and instantly slammed a few extra shields up. Slightly disoriented, it didn't stop her from glaring at the woman hugging the child. Frowning, Miera's left eyes slowly changed, anyone who was inhuman or could see into that world able to watch as its form shimmered, and metal replaced it. "Spiritual signature...too high for a human. Child's signature...too high for human, not dense enough for monster," she murmured tonelessly. There would be a blur as Miera threw herself at the woman, and cracks in the floor would show that this teenage girl wasn't all as she seemed.

(Man, after the mess she had to deal with in the Grey, she's sure glad she updated her cybotic eye to read spiritual signaturse rofl yes, Miera's a cyborg...kinda s: nanobots injected at birth, in utero, let's leave it at that sweatdrop )

(As far as I know, we have poppi, hypnotyx and a random kid dealing with a shapeshifting woman...who turned into the kid's mom. ....I forgot to add Miera's spiritual jentei.... -_- ah well...they'll be there for those who can See)  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:31 pm
((Could someone reply to my post, or at least acknowledge that my character is there? I kinda got written out of this RP before I even joined... It's almost like no one's even seen my post X.X))  

CicadaGhost

diyabeblonde

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:19 pm
yoseikuga
((Could someone reply to my post, or at least acknowledge that my character is there? I kinda got written out of this RP before I even joined... It's almost like no one's even seen my post X.X))

yeah like i started posting then like i didnt no what to do cuz no one rllly acknowledged anything  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:09 pm
yoseikuga
Hypnotyx011
Neon_CookieXxX
Z4nz1b4r
Dark Lord Helious

As soon as everone had left the room Lena walked in and placed an explosive charge just by the bed, leading out with a wire connected to a button. "TAKE COVER!" she Screamed just hiding behind the wall of the door frame. A large explosion sound came out and pushed everyone back due to the mere force of the impact. When the explosion stopped Lena rose her her back in slight pain "To much explosive there" She said to the other people, when she got to her feet she looked into the room and saw a giant whole in one side of the hotel. "Oops" Lena muttered standing there trembling at the sight of what she blew up.  

maileng60

Hypnotyx011

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:56 pm
чφȵϕϮұӿ

Hypnotyx's illusion faded in the explosion, not good. Luckily he was hidden from view, but he couldn't afford to redo the illusion, that creature had an innocent young girl with it, and he was determined to stop her from causing the girl any harm.
He looked around for all three female humanoids, the cyborg, the creature and the actual human girl.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:00 am
fac3b00kaddict
yoseikuga

yeah like i started posting then like i didnt no what to do cuz no one rllly acknowledged anything

((Guys just post what you're doing in relation to the other characters. Once you start interacting with the world around you or the other characters, you'll be acknowledged.))  

Hypnotyx011

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items