Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:58 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton continued to dig. He could hear the woman's voice so he knew he was getting close. He finally got fed up and stood. Anton put his hands together and to his chest as if he was praying that, in one swift movement his hands came apart, which forced the earth to move from the door . This revealed a handle at the bottom of the metal sheet. He smiled some at his success and gripped the handle tightly with both hands. Then he yelled "I'm coming!" as he pulled on the door. The door opened ajar slowly. It had to have weighted at least 5 tons because he was having such a hard time opening it fully.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:06 pm
*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve was about to cry as she could not tell you how much happyness Eve was, when someone was comeing to save her. " Please do be careful " she called out knowing it might be slippy down here as she could hea water dripping down the wall's. If Eve is right this place might be under a lake close by or something.
Eve still trying to pull on the chins as she might get the bolts out of the wall but she faced it, She not stronge to fall it out. Eve trying to take her breath and waited for her hero to come save her.

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:32 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton slowly pulled open the door. When it got half way open he let go of the handle and the door finished opening by itself, making a loud slamming sound as it hit the ground. There must be a tunnel or something down there because Anton could see a thing.The cold air coming from the tunnel suggested it was moist and water was most likely near it or over where ever the tunnel lead to.
"Ok!" He replied to the woman's voice as he crawled into the space. Anton waves his hand over his shoulder and a vine quickly motions it's way to his feet. "Come along I might need you.." He said talking to the vine before proceeding to walk down the pitch black tunnel. "Are you in here?" He yelled. He could hear the sounds of chains but he wasn't sure if that was her or not.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:45 pm

User Image

User Image

"y-yes im here. please help, the chins are digging into my skin " Eve called out, trying to get close of the bar's. Eve was trying to put her hands through the bar so the man knew where she was. No Luck though, she could not get close with out the chins holding her back. Eve rubber her eyes as she didnt really like the feel of pain but she knew soon that eve going to get out of here but then she remember. She has a tail. Slowly Eve got as far as she could get to the bars and then put her tail through the bars. " can you see my tail?.... " Eve called out as she holped the man could see her bright, white tail. Surely he could see her tail in the dark as it was the only thing that was white.

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:25 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton puts his arms put to the sides and starts feeling around. With the vine still by his side feeling along the ground for him, Anton and his vine search the walls "Not yet" He said. Anton felt he was close enough to the woman that he didn't have to yell anymore. "Are you injured at all?" He asked knowing that if she was hurt he would have a longer journey ahead of him. He wouldn't just be able to run out with her, He would have to carry her, and than he would have to bandage her up.
After he thought about a ll the work he would have to put into fixing her up if she was hurt, he thought about all the time he would get to spend him another living being. , and a woman at that. This new found ideal he had put into his head made him smile.
It wasn't long before he run into her tail. He saw the white tail vaguely in the darkness because there was barely any light to reflect off it it."Is this it?" He asked as he very lightly grabbed her tail..

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image

Payne

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Payne walked around this new world. She had no clue how she got here. She just woke up and she was here.

While walking around, Payne heard something. A person. A person calling for help. She walked toward the noise. Then she saw a man trying to help something. It was a fox girl.

Payne wanted to go up and talk to them and learn more but she stayed in the shadows away from them and listened to their conversation.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:36 pm

User Image

User Image

A shiver went up Eve's spine as the man gently grabbed her tail. " Naaa... yes.. its me. " She muttered lightly before turning around to try see the man that was going to save her from this hell. " im okie, just a bit light headed from being hit over the head. " Eve said with a smile. " so your my hero, im so glad you heard me, dont know how long i been down here for. " Eve said as she wounder's how to get out of this, this Jail!. There was no keys, no nothing or amybe this man has a plan to open the door. The Hunter looked really cute but she still could not see in this dark after all but never mind, she just happy someone heard her when something might had gone even bad if she could stayed in this place for very long. " The name Eve, Eve FireNight, Its really nice to meet you " Happly saying as she wanted to shack his hand but could not with the chins being really annoying today.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:44 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton nodded "I'm glad your not hurt but lets save the thanks until I get you out" He said as he waved his hand and the vine wrapped around his leg and found it's way to his hand and dropped a seed into his palm. "Can you backup from the door?" He asked as he pushed the seed into the key hole of the cell lock. The vine quickly loosened off of Anton's body and fell to the ground.

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:54 pm

User Image

User Image

Nodding her head lightly she went to the back of the cold, wet wall. " o-okie... im back " she said a little scared but also amazed by the plant moving around the guy's body.
Eve looked around but her ear's gently twitched. She could hear alot of sounds, even from the plants but also more footsteps. " Oh no, i hope its not that creepy guy that put me in here " The thoughs came from eve's mind, worried her more as this man might be crapped here too but with more careful hearing the footstep's was more light, like a female's step's. Maybe this person had followed this guy when he opened the door. It did make a lloud sound after all.
With another hear, Eve started to hear more dripping sound more than it was just a minute ago. " oh no... i think the walls is comeing apart, the water... " Eve was getting more scared as she could see the cold water from the floor slowly comeing up. If the walls fall now she might drawn then ... die. She didnt want that.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:05 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton nodded and stepped down, feeling the water seep through his boots. "Dam... ok Kah!" He said and the seed that he had put into hte lock had quickly expanded and took the form of the key. Anton quickly turned the wooden key and opened the cell. "We need to get you out of here quickly" He said as he bumped into her, not exactly sure where she was in the dark. "Now how are these chained attached. Are they padlocked, or sealed into the cell?" He asked to see if the girl knew. He gently patted her to find an arm, saying sorry every time he touched. He had learned well from his adventures as a child growing up in the forest you never touch a women. When he found her arm he carefully followed it to her hands and felt the chain around it. "Ok I'm gonna get you out, ok don't freak out ok.." He said as he felt the water rising.

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:16 pm

User Image

User Image

" Right now im trying not too. A-and how the chins are, they seem to be bolted to the walls, they also around my feet too. " Eve just taking deep breath, trying not to Freak out that the water is slowly comeing up. Na there nothing to worry... i hope.
Eve giggled lightly everytime he kept seing sorry for touching her. It was funny but also scared when them both was stuck here. " look... i-if this gets bad y-you have to leave me here. i dont want you to get herself killed too. " Eve muttered to herself but there got up be hope you know. " H-hay... i know you out there... if you like to come out and help pull the chins out of the wall that could be nice!. " she called out knowing there was another person around here, she could hear her heart from here.
Eve took another deep breaht as she slowly hearing the walls cracking. " okie... no time... right.. Pull... i think the bolts are slowly loosened when i pulled it later on before you came. " She was really trying not to freak out right now but the was the water comeing, she didnt really need it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image

Payne

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Payne looked at the cave. It was about to go down. She didn't want the man or the fox to drown.

Payne summoned her chains and ran to them. The chains wrapped around the chains that held the fox girl and Payne started to pull.

Rip you stupid chains. Payne thought to herself.

After a few pulls, the chains that held the girl broke.
" Finally...."

Payne looks up and the wall was starting to come down." We have to go.....Now!" Payne ran to the entrance.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

x Blue Nightingale x

Scarlett Cross

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:26 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton nodded and did the same thing to structures that were attaching the chains to the wall as he did with the lock. the only difference was that they made a tiny explotion as they were ripped from the walls "I chose to come here and help you, if i die in the process at least I know i died helping a pretty girl.." He said smiling as he got her other arm free. "Now we just need to do these ones... They are gonna be harder for me. But i will find a way " He said reaching his hands under the water and pulling up on the chains. The water started rushing in faster when he got the chain connecting her to her hands off the walls but he still tried "Your doin great , just continue to stay calm " He said as he continued to yank on the chains.

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff