As Time Ticks On (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:58 pm
Skimbleshankx

Serenity blushed and looked down. "You don't have to pay for me... I have enough..." He smiled sweetly. "Seafood spunds good! I dont get many opportunities to go because my father is allergic to shellfish." He laughed a little. "And I guess I dont have the time between my jobs..." He grabbed Cameron's free hand. "Umm... I-I just want to know.... Why didnt you ask me out sooner?" He turned bright red. That one just sort of slipped out. "I-I mean umm... I've been flirting with you for a long time a-and... No thatsnot it I.... I was going to make a move myself tonight dice you hadn't yet..." He looked down, bright red.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:09 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron nodding, figuring that the other would prefer to take care of his own expenses if he could. "That sounds perfect then. You can meet me there tomorrow night about an hour before you're supposed to be here for work?" he asked, letting the other male hold his hand. When he asked why he hadn't asked about a date sooner he blushed and fidgeted. "I-I just was nervous about asking. T-This has been my first weekend off since I started at the police force too. I-I'm glad that you wanted to go out with me but I was afraid maybe I was interpreting your flirting as just friendly banter. I was afraid that I might insult you by asking you out too soon if you were a lesbian," he murmured nervously.  

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 am
Skimbleshankx

(OMG IM SO SORRY! I wrote a response but I forgot to post it....) Sereniy smiled and nodded. "Alright, that sounds good to me!". He blushed when he heard the last part. "Y-yea I could have guessed that... A lot of people guess lesbian before they guess crossdresser, I don't know why though." He squeezed Cameron's hand gently and looked down, a little embarrassed. "I wish j didn't have to crossdress to work here... But if my father ever found out..." His voice trailed off as he traced the scar he had on his hip that was covered by his shirt. He kept his head down to hide his blush. He glanced back at Cameron quickly before he took another sip of his drink. He smiled and leaned in a little bit closer. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about his father! He should be thinking about him and Cameron!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:05 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

(Haha, no worries. Sounds about right to me.)

Cameron smiled as Darien said that it sounded good to him, blushing more as the other male said he should have guessed that he had thought that the other male was a lesbian rather than a cross-dresser. "Well, this is a gay bar plus you are really good at disguising yourself as a woman," he said, gently reaching out to touch the other male on the cheek. "I'll try to make sure that he doesn't find out. I would hate for you to get into trouble because of me or working here." He shifted and wrapped an arm around the younger male, gently kissing him on the cheek. "Don't worry. I want to try to keep you safe."  

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 am
Skimbleshankx

(Haha thanks!)

Darien blushed a little and looked down slightly. "I-I... Thanks for the help." He decided it was better to not argue, since he really could use the help. His father was the biggest homophobe he knew, and was always sneaking around the gay bars and hang out spots to ruin relationships. Darien smiled at Cameron. "I really need it, so I'm really glad you offered. My father is a very strange person, and he can be really over protective and borders on insanity." Darien laughed a little. "But that's mainly when he's angry... I hope you never have to meet him when he's like that." Darien gave Cameron a quick kiss and smiled. "So, I'm ready for a subject change. Anything fun happen at work today?" Daren smiled at Cameron, genuinely interested in the answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:34 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

(No problem.)

Cameron gently rubbed his fingers over the back of Darien's hand comfortingly. "You're welcome," he said, blushing slightly as the other male looked up at him and smiled. "Well, I wouldn't be a very good boyfriend if I didn't offer to try to keep you from getting into trouble with your father for just trying to be who you are." He blushed more as he was kissed again, letting the other male change the subject. "The usual training stuff really. We had to go on a ten mile run while the officer in charge of us yelled about how much we were pussies. Then we had to listen to a lecture on how to identify yourself when making an arrest, how much force you're allowed to use, and so on. After that we did some more fitness and practice stuff before we were turned loose for the weekend."  

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:01 pm
Skimbleshankx

Darien smiled. 'Boyfriend'... That sounded nice. He had a boyfriend now. He beamed with happiness. "That sounds really cool!" He giggled a little. "I mean, it beats my day. I had the day off from school and my other job so I basically slept all day and caught up on some assignments. Then I got ready for this job and opened the doors... That was my day." he smiled and gave Cameron's hand a small squeeze. "Your job sounds so cool! I wish my job was like that. But everyone is so serious and won't do anything fun. It's like my dad has brainwashed all of them so that they will all be his perfect little minions, it's kind of sad." He giggled again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron blushed slightly as Darien smiled happily, wondering what he had said to make the other practically glow with joy. Whatever it was he hoped he said it again because he liked seeing the other male like that. "Well, at least you got to sleep some more and work on your assignments. You wouldn't want to fall behind or something," he said, enjoying the small squeeze the other male gave his hand. "Well maybe you can bring some life into it sometime so that you don't feel so drained of life when you're there. I wish I could do more to help. Maybe the next time you're off I can bring you by to watch us do our exercises."  

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:16 pm
Skimbleshankx

(I totally lost my muse)
Darien smiled and giggled. "You wouldn't mind having your boyfriend hang around like that?" He smiled happily. Wow... that was really weird to say... but it also made him really happy. He blushed and looked down. "I-I would love to come watch you sometime... I-If it would get me out of work... Maybe I could stop by... I mean, my dad and I usually have to hang around police stations and things like that anyway..." Darien squeezed Cameron's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:34 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

(No worries.)

Cameron shook his head, lightly touching Darien's cheek and stroking it gently. "I wouldn't mind. They wouldn't really mind either so long as you didn't try to distract the cadets," he said, happy to make his new boyfriend happy. "Well, I'd love it if you came to watch me practice or even if you just stopped by some time to say that you were thinking about me." Blushing slightly he squeezed the other male's hand back.  

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:20 pm
Skimbleshankx

Darrien smiled. "Then I'll make sure I will!" He blushed and giggled a little. "I won't distract anyone, I promise. Maybe you should stop by and see me at my other job." He kissed Cameron's cheek. "If you ever have the time, that is.." He blushed and looked down.
(I was on vacation and couldn't get on but I'm back! Sorry for the short reply...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:24 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron blushed happily as Darrien said he would make sure to be there. "I'd like that. Don't worry. I'm sure you will be fine. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to come by and see you at your other job." Tenderly he kissed the other male again gently, wanting to express his love and affection for younger male.  

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:55 pm
Skimbleshankx

Darrien blushed. "Just don't flip out when you find out what it is. It's not like me at all." He sighed. "But my dad is obsessed with my carrying on the family business and he won't let me do anything else..." He nuzzled Cameron's nose a little and blushed more. "But I would still love it if you would stop by and say hi, maybe go out to lunch..." His voice trailed off. He turned bright red. "Sorry I started daydreaming..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:07 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

Cameron smiled softly and nodded, reassuringly stroking the other male's hand and squeezing it gently. "I won't flip out I swear. I'll try to keep from letting your dad know we're together if you don't want him to." Hearing Darrien's suggestion he chuckled and nodded. "If we could I'd love to take you to lunch some time, particularly to get you away from work for a while." The man winked slightly and blushed happily, wanting to do more to show he was really serious about their relationship.  

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:38 pm
Skimbleshankx

(I am so sorry about not replying... Tons of family drama...)
Darrien let a timid smile pass over his face. "I'd like that." He chuckled slightly. "It would be great to get away from work for a while! And my dad... he can be such a jerk sometimes..." Darrien sighed. He was obviously under a lot of pressure. Darrien blushed as he glanced at Cameron's hand. Something about the other male's touch... he couldn't explain it... The way it made him feel was like nothing he had ever felt before. He glanced back up at the other male, his eyes sparkling.  
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff