Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
The Forest (Died) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kickblue

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:46 pm
Enzo Lucero

User Image
Sighing, Enzo let her hand slide slowly off of the silver handle and onto the smooth embroidered sheath of her weapon. "well, the dark spirit would defend nature's grounds to the death, so i guess she isn't particularly bad, but when it comes to humans she isn't the nicest person in the world." Watching the leaves and soft dandelion puffs spiral in the air, she caught a falling leaf in her palm and looked back at Sora as the crisp leaf lit up like a lightbulb. "aw cheer up, I only fight when i need to, like when humans are around." She gave a reassuring smile.
Sensing a pair of eyes on her back,Enzo turned around and found that the tree's shadow was forming into a person, and there was also a running figure a few yards away from tree. Deciding to investigate the fleeing individual first, Enzo broke off into a sprint and caught up in seconds with the unidentified person, due to her lighting-fast speed ability. Throwing her arms out wide, the light spirit asked in a calm but direct voice, "whoever you are, please stop running, there's really no point..now would you kindly state your business in these woods?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:52 pm
From the end of the world

~Nox~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nox was sitting on a branch high above the forest over looking it. She was aware that there were other spirits in the midst of a conversation, but she was not going to interrupt them. She also sensed that the spirit of light was somewhere close and because they didn't technically see eye to eye, Nox decided to stay perched where she was.

She smiled and thought about her time in the forest. Being the spirit of darkness certainly had its best and worst moments. This was somewhere in the middle; she was content as of right now. She twirled her scythe in large, loose circles which made it seem as if it would fall, though she had complete control of it.

I come...

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

kickblue

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:14 pm
nobodyyzfool

ooc: look at post numero uno on page 3 3nodding reply plz :3 hopefully...maybe  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:18 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas

Clyde looked around, suddenly hearing voices in several directions. He was never one for paranoia, but he quickly lost his sense of confidence. His breathing quickened, edged on by panic. So the rumors are actually true...there are...things here." He looked around, quickly settling on a patch of obnoxious darkness. It seemed almost too dark, as some of the trees around it were faintly lit with light. The dark seemed to be oppressive, and almost alive. Clyde's curiosity kicked in, and he walked over to the darkness as quietly as he could.

As he drew closer, he noticed something moving; spinning, it seemed. A feeling crept over his entire body. Subtle at first, it turned into a heavy weight, as if the life was being sucked out of him. Clyde felt a shiver down his spine. The feeling intensified as he drew nearer and nearer. He became accustomed to it in no time, however, and began to like it. He felt a smile pass over his lips, twisted into a wide smirk. He stopped as something inside screamed for him to turn away, but he shook off the feeling, and continued towards the spinning object, mesmerized by it's...

There was someone there. Sitting in the trees, twirling something. It was...intriguing to Clyde, to say the least.

Z4nz1b4r

nobodyyzfool

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:31 pm
Cheyenne

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

User Image

Cheyenne tripped over a tree root and collided with the earth in a harsh way. She got caught off guard by a female that suddenly appeared in front of her. And not just any female...a female that was carrying a large menacing sword. She gulped and raised her head in fear as she looked at the mysterious woman. When the woman started to talk, her body tensed up in recognition of the voice. She had heard that voice not long ago before she started to flee.
Cheyenne cursed herself under her breath for choosing the wrong direction to run in, not knowing that the female could catch up to her in seconds no matter what direction she took. She quickly sat up and scooted away from the woman until she drove herself hard into the side of a moss covered tree. She just stared at the woman for what seemed like forever before she croaked, "I....I don't know....I was just....just running from my step dad...."
Cheyenne wasn't used to responding or even talking at all. She didn't have a stuttering complex, but her lack of conversation did put a damper on any talking she wanted to do. Her step dad used to beat her until even her screams stopped coming out. Her voice sounded very hoarse, even to her own ears and she cast a downward glance after the words escaped her mouth. She was prepared to take any beating this woman might give her. This was probably her home and she didn't respect that she would be intruding on someone's life so she deserved whatever punishment was going to come her way.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
ɱizuki
·
.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

The water ripples

"So many humans in the forest." Mizuki sighed, and sat untop of the water. The spring seemed to be so calm, but now that there were humans, everything seemed to be disturbed. Her hair touched the water around her, making light ripples. The birds had stopped singing their usually tune, and everything seemed to be silent. Mizuki usually kept away from the humans, and her fellow spirits. She liked the aloneness of it all, but she didn't really mind interacting once in a while. So she sat still and quiet, listening to everything around her. Her eyes closed, and the water of the pool once again broke into a series of ripples.

with the rhythm of my heart beat.

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:05 pm
The Daku posted on page two. :'{ Did anybody see?

Neon_CookieXxX

kickblue

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:11 pm
Dakuoburibasudoragonshido
The Daku posted on page two. :'{ Did anybody see?

Neon_CookieXxX

kickblue

aw don't be sad Daku...*pats on back* i was typing when you posted, so i didn't see...dang, i type too slow but theres mizuki (look up emotion_c8 ) so i'm sure u can keep each other company, and i'll try to get to u as soon as possible  

kickblue

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:21 pm
[/ nods and nuzzles] Kay. I was the slow poster actually ><; [/ hugs super tight] Ish fine now I guess.

kickblue

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:36 am

~Nox~

Nox abruptly stopped spinning the scythe. "So many humans.." she mouthed while decending from her high spot. She'd seen one of them looking at her and so she decided to...welcome him. She glanced at the large blade of her weapon and smiled; even in darkness it seemed to gleam. She made her way closer and closer to the young man before passing behind a tree and then transforming into a young lady, around the age she supposed he was.

She turned just long enough for the boy to see her and then began to walk away from him. Laughing an eerie laugh, she started to pick up speed until she was running. She wanted to see if he would follow.

I come...

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Z4nz1b4r

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:10 am
User ImageClyde Thomas

Clyde stopped as the twirling stopped in front of him. He saw the gleam of what looked like a smile through the darkness. The smile seemed to float closer and closer, then slipped behind a tree. He gasped a moment later; there was a girl over there, on the other side of the tree. He tried calling out, but she didn't hear him. Instead, she turned and started walking away. As he began to follow, she broke out in a run. It was a pace he could barely keep up with, especially through the thick forest, but his sense of curiosity kept him going. "She's definitely the source of that feeling I had. No doubt about it. I want to know what's going on..." He barely avoided a low hanging branch just to trip over another. Getting up, he looked ahead, but he'd already lost the girl. The dark feeling inside him was still there, however. He felt compelled to close his eyes. As he closed them, it was as if a path stretched out in front of him. Keeping his eyes closed, he started running again. After a few moments, he saw the girl ahead again. Soon, he had nearly caught up. "Hey! Wait!"

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:49 am
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra decided to come out of the shadows and take a walk 'I've actually never met the Spirit of Darkness...I wonder what she's like' Umbra then started making different shadows all around her, it was the only thing she was good at, she didn't know what her purpose was in the forest so she just did her own thing 'All the other spirits have a purpose...Why not me? What's a shadows purpose?' she thought

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:03 pm

~Nox~

Nox smiled triumphantly when she heard him call out to her. He was actually following her; the poor fool. The scythe's blade shined as she slowed to a walk. She hadn't wanted to slow down, but an odd feeling came over her. "Are these shadows moving?" she questioned. Then it hit her- the spirit of Shadows. Nox had never actually met the girl before but from what she heard, she was often mistaken for Nox herself. Many of her spiritual counterparts had never seen her. She rarely ever left the tree tops; only when she wanted to 'talk' to humans- like now.

She glanced back to see if the boy was still following her and then foward to see the shadows moving lazily. She turned back into her natural self; her black dress billowing though there was a scarcity of wind in this general area. Darkness eminated from her as she got closer and closer to the spirit of Shadows. When Nox knew she was in range of her ears, but not of the boy's, she spoke.
"I hear that you tend to get mistaken for me..."

I come...

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image
Mika walked up to a bounch of Birds ad wolves.She knew she needed to keep a eye on the humans bu could not on her own. She spoke to the wolves asking them to keep a eye anyone that seemed like a threat to the forest and let her know if they try to do anything to the forest plants. She asked the birds to watch the other spirits. She knew Some of them hated humans and Everytime they fught a human it ment more work for her. Aftr they took off shdecided to start working on the plants that had been injured from the running humans.

User Image
"Finaly i was wondering when other humans would enter." Misa thought a smile on her face as She started to run makeing sure to bend the air around her feet so not to leave mark on the ground. As she ran she came upon Clyde. "So what brought you here and What do you think of the forest?" She asked not sure what to think about him as she walked out to where he could see her.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:21 pm
MusicalPoet

ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra stopped when she heard that voice "Wait, Are you the spirit of darkness?" all the shadows around her disappeared as she looked for where the voice came from "And yes...I often get mistaken for the Spirit of Darkness...There is such a small difference between Shadows and Darkness that some can't even tell them apart..." she said with a small sad look on her face

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces