Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:53 pm
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•

I can't imagine

User Image
Suki slightly widened her eyes, then quickly looked away. She hand't been prepared for him asking her the same question. So she quickly tried to piece together an answer. "O-Oh...i-it's fine...I suppose..." She mentally cursed herself. That was all she could come up with? She sighed and looked down at the table. What could she say? She was forced to become the next leader, she had never even spoken to the people of her kingdom, she knew nothing about the responsibilites, and whenever things got too overwhelming for her, she would run away. She would escape out of the palace, and run until she reached the gardens. Suki would stay there all night, and come back to the palace in the morning. Usually the guards would be waiting for her by then. It was the only way she felt like she could escape her problems, and escape the true reality of her situation. The frown never left her face as she stared at the table, her thoughts being consumed one by one. She shook her head to clear all the thoughts in her head and put on a fake smile. "I apologize. My skill does not consist of making small talk." She said with a small laughter.

that this was all for nothing.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:04 pm
Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

User Image
{ADRIEL SONDERLEI}
User Image
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
.:.:.Yo, we make it big in this city when we round town
Yea, and we crank the music until the neighbors found out.:.:.
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

There was a certain majesty and elegance about the desolate landscape and the dominant framework of the imposing palace. It was grand, and Adriel thought he felt a flicker of envy as the carriage rattled along the winding path up.
Greyness flashed by, the dead air as monotone as the sight before him. The silence was momentarily broken by the shrill, clear note of a string instrument, noises beginning to swell around him in a rich cacophony as they neared the destination. From the casual laughter and whispered greetings he was hearing, Adriel gathered that most of the people that did indeed matter had arrived. Conversations tipped out and flowing as readily as the refreshments served, no doubt.
He allowed his smile to turn sardonic, before masking it with a pleasant expression. A ball like this wasn't evidence of the Kingdoms trying for friendly communications, it was a thinly-veiled attempt to spy. With this is mind, he left the carriage, watching it disappear into a far corner of the palace grounds.
Adriel's entry was quiet, quick. Understated, he slipped in, readying himself for the greetings and the trivialities that would surely follow.

User Image

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:05 pm
PoptartChibi

User Image
Celian Navelle

Just from the way she looked at him and then away, Celian was aware how unusual this question was for her. Or maybe, it wasn't unusual, but difficult. When she had answered, and then looked down at the table, a frown covering her face, he thought he had caught something else from her. For a while, he sat there in silence with her until she spoke again with a soft chuckle. With a very faint smile and a slow motion of his hand, he placed it upon her shoulder so lightly that it didn't even feel like it was there at all.

"Suki... It's alright that you don't want to be the next in line for your crown. I don't know much about your kingdom, so I can't be certain if I'm right on this, but... You would make a fine queen. If you really doubt yourself, though, you only need to find someone to help out, to take away a portion of the troubles and provide you with the strength to move forward."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:20 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
She looked at him, an unreadable expression on her face. She opened her mouth to reply, then decided against it. She simply looked away, with her simple, blank expression. Her eyes were vacant as she stared at the napkin on the table. Suki looked up just in time to see the next elemetal royalty making his entrance. It had been quick, and silent. His entrance hadn't been grand or impressive, it had been more discreet than anything else. She decided to make this her window of opportunity to change the subject on the matter of her obtaining the crown. A convincing fake smile graced her lips as she looked at Celian. "It seems another Royal has arrived." She commented simply, but smoothly. She looked at Celian with a smile on her face, a simple and plain smile, but a smile nonetheless.

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:52 pm
PoptartChibi

PoppiHollaPuddelz

User Image
Celian Navelle

Seeing her expression, or more accurately the lack of one, Celian simply stared at her, his body unmoving. From the way she acted, though, he didn't really believe that his words had affected her in the right manner. Well... he never said that he was good with words. When her comment spoke about a new elemental, he saw her smile and returned one of his own before he turned his gaze toward the newcomer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:58 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
Suki looked Celian with a frown on her face. She realized it had been a bit rude to ignroe his comforting gesture, and she did feel a bit quilty. "Thank you..." She said simply and looked away so she was staring out the window. "Thank you for your advice and attention. It's just my feelings about the crown don't matter. So I don't really talk about it much." She said and looked at him, a smirk on her face. She shrugged her shoulders, simply brushing it off. She had gotten used to her opinion not mattering, it had become accustomed to her. What she hadn't gotten used to was people asking how she felt. Her eyes trailed back up to the window and to the moon's figure in the sky.

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:39 pm
PoptartChibi

PoppiHollaPuddelz

User Image
Celian Navelle

Having seen the newcomer, Celian was about to wave toward the noble until he heard Suki speaking. Looking over to her, he listened to what she had to say as her eyes were focused out the window. What she said made sense to him, and that smirk of hers showed how she was used to it...

"I see," he said in response as he watched her return her gaze to the window. While he didn't like the concept of her concerns not being important, it wasn't his place to judge how the other kingdoms acted toward their people. And with that, he had an idea. "Well... How about this? When we're King and Queen of our own kingdoms, why not pay the Air Kingdom a visit? If anything, your opinion of things would be most helpful and there they would matter." Not knowing if he might have unintentionally hurt her feelings, he smiled warmly at her before focusing his own gaze at the moonlight sky. "You like the figure of the moon, don't you?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:04 pm
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
Suki casted her gaze toward Celian. "Visiting the Air Kingdom?" She repeated him, and did a half smile. She knew it wouldn't be likely to get such an opportunity to travel all the way to the Air Kingdom, but she smiled nonetheless. "That sounds wonderful." She said, and smiled at him. She then returned her gaze to the moon, and nooded her head at his comment. "It is only natural. The Water Tribe has had a connection with the moon since the beginning of water manipulation. It is said that the moon taught our people how to control the element. Our ancestors noticed the push and pull effect the Moon had on the tides of the ocean. Eventually, these first Water Elementals learned how to manipulate water themselves." She explained, not going in total detail of the Water Kingdom's history. It also consited of the balance, but she wouldn't get into that. "So our powers are greatest during a full moon, and at night." She said simply and looked over at him with a small smile.

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:22 am
Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

User Image
{ADRIEL SONDERLEI}
User Image

Since the gathered groups and private circles of royals had already formed in his absence, Adriel waited for the others to finish up with thier respective conversations, or to give any indication of wanting to meet him.
Among the whispers of the moon and the mutterings of the palace, the royals of their Kigndoms were easily distinguishable from the older, more solemn, and at times, simpering crowd. There was a dark figure bobbing among the midst of colours and grace, gaze stern. The Prince of Shadows. Two other girls, contrasting in appearance and personality as their respective elements dictated. The Princesses of Fire and Water, and the Prince of Air close beside.
Something registered to him then, as Adriel counted through the numbers briefly in his head. The Princess of Earth was missing, the sixth member of the elemental Kingdoms yet to show herself.
So he hadn't been the last one.
The smile was touched with humor.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:39 pm
ϫsabelle ҝaji

User Image

❝No matter what anyone does to me;
insult me or torture me...

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Raising her eyebrow slightly, she stood up and gracefully took the arm that Hunter held out to her. I just met him, but why not? Ysabelle smiled again and nodded slightly. As they approached the other royals, she noticed that another had arrived. Only one more to go, which was the Earth Princess. Ysabelle figured that the the man must've been the Light Prince. It seemed that he didn't mind that he was touch later in coming than the others. Ysabelle wasn't very familiar with his kingdom, though. Apparently, her kingdom and his didn't seem to interact much with each other. She decided to use this ball as a way to learn and gain some information about it.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

...my head will still be held high
and my soul will burn on forever.❞

{{*OOC:* Your post was great! ^.^ I apologize for not being able to post while the two other RPers were having their little one on one. }}

Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Senya-sama

Quotable Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e t r i o u sxxC r o u w
xxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you call this love ♥( black m a g i c
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR e p e n t ! R e p e n t !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThen l i g h t the ( flames ) of hatred

And so it begins, Hetrious thought to himself as Bell took his arm. He'd call it a mistake on her part, but the Fire Princess really couldn't be blamed. She didn't know any better, just like all the others. She didn't know that the link between their arms also created a link between their shadows. She didn't know that when a Shadow Elemental go a direct link with someone's shadow they could do unspeakable things. And she certainly didn't know that Hetrious planned on exploiting this link for his own gain. But that was, after all, the point. If she knew about it this whole ball would be for naught.

As the two of them moved across the room Hunter slowly pulled at his own shadow, breaking apart a small piece of the dark matter and carefully joining it with Bell's own. It was a subtle thing that was unnoticeable to all but Shadow Elementals such as himself. The small piece of his dark essence was relatively harmless, for now. It was also a necessary piece of plot.

"Good evening," Hunter greeted the Air and Water Royals as he and Bell drew nearer to them. He slipped his arm from Bell's and bowed, his mannerisms kicking in. "I'm glad you all could make it."

[OOC]And so Hunter's evilness begins. twisted Well, sort of.[/OOC]  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:10 pm
PoptartChibi

MadeAsAFilipino

Senya-sama

User Image
Celian Navelle

Listening to Suki, Celian looked back to her as she began to explain the connection between the moon and the Water Tribe. Looking back up to the big orb in the sky, he sighed lightly in a sort of content manner.

"I see..." he said in a hushed tone, before looking back to her. "The Air Elementals do not have such an object of 'connection' to their magic. If we did, maybe we wouldn't be considered who we are..." Smiling back to her, he had planned to speak a bit more until he heard a voice beside them. Looking over, he noticed the host and woman in red were now standing close by... Taking a stand, Celian returned a soft bow toward their host in respect. While he was being informal to Suki since he wished so, he didn't know the host's take on it and so he played it safe. "Good evening to you as well," he spoke with a calm and proper tone. "It was a long journey, but quite worth the chance to speak with the other royals from the other lands. Your palace is quite impressive, as well."  

Tytun

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:58 pm
Senya-sama
MadeAsAFilipino
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
Suki also stood. She bowed slightly, putting on a smile that had more cheerfullness than she actually felt. She waited for Celian to finish speaking then looked at their host and the Fire Princess. "It is a pleasure to meet you all and be able to converse in such a close manner." She commented smoothly, and glanced over at the Prince of Light. She then looked at Celian and smiled. "And your home is impressive indeed. It is nice to have the opportunity to speak with my fellow Elemental Royals. It is rare, and should be done more often." She said with a small laugh. Her words came out smoothly, and flowed easily. Her formal manner was coming more naturally to her now. Trying to make polite small talk was another story. The smile never left her face as she talked, her eyes trailing to each one of them. Trying to sound as polite and formal as she could muster.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:02 am
Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

User Image
{ADRIEL SONDERLEI}
User Image

Following the Water Princess' acknowledgement of his arrival, Adriel neared the group, though his host's voice could clearly be heard over the crowd. It never rose above the merest whisper, yet it echoed around the cavernous hall eerily. When he stopped his approach, he was a little farther off from the Prince of Shadows than the others.
Adriel's gaze swept about discreetly, memorising each face and forming a brief impression as he gave a little bow that included each of them, in turn.
"It's a pleasure to be here tonight and meet all of you, and I must apologise for being late. We were held up a little on the way. I'm the representative of the Light Kingdom, of the Royal House of Sonderlei."
Absently, an anomality registered in Adriel's brain. The shadows of the place were darkening, thick swathes of grey pervading the bright room. Instinctively, his right hand twitched, and the floor around himself was bathed in an almost imperceptible glow, throwing his shadow's outline in a hard black shape onto the floor. Too late he realised that it was probably the norm here in the Palace of Shadows - and that his actions had probably draw attention to himself.

User Image

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Senya-sama

Quotable Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e t r i o u sxxC r o u w
xxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you call this love ♥( black m a g i c
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR e p e n t ! R e p e n t !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThen l i g h t the ( flames ) of hatred

Hetrious dipped his head in acknowledgment to both the Air Prince and Water Princess's comments, and effortlessly went to keep up the politically correct banter that they had started. "It is truly a pleasure to get to meet with you all, and I can't help but agree, we really ought to have gatherings like this one more often," Hetrious stated. There wasn't really any truth to the words, however. The Shadow Prince highly doubted that any of the other Elemental Royals would want to be anywhere near him after tonight.

Hetrious next turned ever so slightly to face the Light Prince as he said his own introduction. He wasn't surprised to hear that at least one of the Royals had been held up on their way to the Palace of Shadows. There was, after all, some treacherous terrain to cross if one was coming from several directions. "There is no need to apologize. You are not even the last one to arrive," Hetrious commented, right before flash of light hardened the shapes of the shadows in the room against the floor. Hunter's sensitive eyes stung slightly from the flash that he assumed had to have been created by the Light Prince. Could he have sensed something? No, that couldn't be. . . still, best to play it off like nothing for now. A heartbeat later Hetrious faced the Light Prince and let a small chuckle escape his lips. "There's no need for you to be so tense here, I assure you. You are among friends, although I imagine my home must be very different from your's, no?" The Shadow Prince lied smoothly. He hoped that in being a little less formal he could invite the others to do so as well. It would make things run so much more smoothly.  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff