Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:47 pm
kefkadragon

Lena steeled herself and took another few steps before turning back to him. "I can manage, don't worry about it." She reassured him, not wanting to be a hinderance or a burden in their escape, or his plan. "What did you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:29 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther looked concerned. "stage an elaborate fist fight in front of the scientists. I defeat you and carry you to them. I collect my money and we knock the scientists out. We get on a plane to Switzerland. One problem though. It would probably end up recognized as an international terrorist incident, so we'd get anti-terror units or spies on us. That, or, the scientists leak you to spies or the world." he hid from the chopper. "they're probably in that helicopter. Could you feign unconsciousness until we get to the airport?" he asked. I'll need some way to make it look like more than it was. he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:39 pm
kefkadragon

Lena nodded. "Yeah, I should be able to pull it off." She replied, giving her ankle one last check before standing up. "Ready when you are." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:52 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther grabbed a fire extinguisher from nearby. "cover your ears. I'm going to cause a distraction for the chopper." he pulled out his combat knife and pistol. He threw the extinguisher at the chopper and shot it. It made a large noise and burst. "now! Let's move!" he quickly picked her up and began running. The chopper was distracted by the smoke from the fire extinguisher. They didn't see Uther pick up the target. They just saw him running with her now.
(pretty badass distraction, if I do say so myself)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:01 am
kefkadragon

(Haha it is!)

Lena glanced up at the cloud of smoke surrounding the chopper until it started to clear. "Pretty impressive."
She decided now was the time to act unconcious. She let herself go limp enough to look convincing and closed her eyes, hoping her occasional p***k of pain from her ankle didn't show on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:20 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther continued running. "the start signal for the fight is "nice weather" He whispered into her ear. "the signal to knock them out is "goodbye lab coats" he continued. Let's hope they don't have sound. For scientists they sure didn't think surveillance through. he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:25 pm
kefkadragon

"Okay, I'll be ready." She whispered, letting her eyes slit open enough to see him fora moment as she spoke before closing them again. She thought of her 'unconciousness' as resting; just gathering her strength for escaping the scientists. At least she had help this time; someone finally on her side.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:34 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther nodded. He continued running as the chopper chased them. They were given strange looks from the civillians. Uther was to focused to care. If only I had some damn smoke bombs or flash bangs. I could get that chopper away for good. he thought. They were roughly 200 meters from the airport.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:40 pm
kefkadragon

Lena's eyes were closed but she heard the chopper chasing them still. The smoke must have cleared.... Since she was supposed to be unconcious, all she could really do was think about things. Like how she got into this situation, how long she had been on the run, and how she had finally got someone to help her. That last thought lingered and she opened her eyes a bit to look at him for a moment. It was strange how quickly things had changed; first he was hunting her and now he was helping her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:46 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther continued running. The helicopter had flown off as he approached the airport. There was a van in front of the terminal. The license plate read "SNC-13." Vanity plate. Egotistical scientists. he thought as he approached the van.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:03 pm
kefkadragon

Lena heard the sound of the helicopter become faint and assumed they were close to the airport. She made sure to keep her eyes closed and feigned unconciousness more than she had when he was running. I hope this is convincing, she thought, deciding not to think about what would happen if it wasn't convincing enough.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:14 pm
Japanesestarfire

The back of the van opened and two men came out. One in a lab coat and the other carrying a suitcase. "I see you found her. Was she trouble?"
"when your the best in the world, there is no trouble. Just show me the money and I'll give her to you."
The suitcase carrying man showed the contents of the case. Stacks of $100 bills. 10 wide, 10 long, 3 deep.
"this isn't the specified amount! Where's the rest? There's only 300k in there."
"we sent the rest to your home in Switzerland. You have been paid in full Uther."
Uther grabbed the briefcase and placed Lena in the van.
"nice weather we're having isn't it." he said as he tried to hit the scientist with the suitcase. The scientist pulled out a gun and shot him in the stomach. Uther still managed to hit the man who carried the suitcase before and knock him out. The scientist took the suitcase away from Uther. "We thought you would betray us. This was just bait." he laughed.
"damn... You... b*****d!" Uther said trying to get up. The scientist put the gun to his head.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:37 pm
kefkadragon

Lena noticed the scientst wasn't paying attention to her as she opened her eyes a bit to see everything that was going on. Quickly, she got up and lunged at the scientist, knocking him out of the way and also knocking the gun out of his hand. She picked the gun up and held it pointed at the scientist. "Are you okay?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of the scientist.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:55 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther looked up at her. "I just got shot. I should be able to remove the bullet, but I'm hurting badly." he said. He held his his hand to the wound. "o god." he poked around to see the bullet. It had gone all the way through him. The wound was bleeding badly. The airport was cleared from the gunshot.
The scientist looked up at his subject and spat. "You can't kill me. You were going to be used to save the world. Your blood makes armor nearly invincible. Your data. It can help so many. Now, come back with us." the scientist said. The suitcase man got up and tried to hit Lena but Uther whipped out his pistol and shot his last round into his leg.
"get up when you have my money you b*****d!" he shouted as he pulled out his knife. He dragged himself to the scientist but was kicked in the face. His knife went flying away. It stuck into a wall. Damn it! This is not what I planned. he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:07 pm
kefkadragon

Pain exploded on Lena's head as she was hit. She fell but kept a firm hold on the gun. "I'm not letting you use me anymore." She glared at the scientist as she shakily got up again. Her vision was somewhat spinning from the blow to the head. Thankfully, she couldn't feel much pain from her ankle anymore.
She held the gun pointed at the scientist while she quickly thought up a plan. Summoning up more of her energy, she formed high flames between herself and the scientist. The only person who didn't belong on her side was the suitcase man. But she didn't think he was much of a problem at the moment.
Lena didn't think the scientist could get through the flames unharmed, but just to be sure, she shot him before hurrying over to Uther. She positioned his arm over her shoulder and helped him up. "We have to go now; are you fine to walk?" She asked, slowly moving at first.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff