Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:36 pm
Lilbabe808
Would Arachne like some rp with my Sirpa? She is a lazy butt and really doesn't do much except hunt when she needs to and laze about by a natural spring fed pool of water that she calls her territory.

Would Barsaat like to meet Lakonale? When she was younger, she used to chase bugs too. ^^ Maybe they could do a fun rp together. She's already lined up for a fling right now so just rp.

Sure, if you could start them that'd be good. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:38 pm
Day Dreamer427
I can offer my lioness for Arachne; shes in the new Seorsa-fala pride as a member of the high council. I play her as close to the 'real' Morticia Addams as i can :3 She isn shy; shes friendly and niave but not like one would expect often because of her twisted sense of 'normal'. She would probably find the spider mark on Arachne rather unique and charming.

User Image

I think for now it'd be best if it was a random encounter, maybe she could help her become more confident, then when I have time to read up on the pride, we could have a little bit more plot.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:58 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]
Day Dreamer427
I can offer my lioness for Arachne; shes in the new Seorsa-fala pride as a member of the high council. I play her as close to the 'real' Morticia Addams as i can :3 She isn shy; shes friendly and niave but not like one would expect often because of her twisted sense of 'normal'. She would probably find the spider mark on Arachne rather unique and charming.

User Image

I think for now it'd be best if it was a random encounter, maybe she could help her become more confident, then when I have time to read up on the pride, we could have a little bit more plot.

No problem ^^ ill go ahead and start an RP and post it here either today or tomorrow :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:56 am

User Image
Id like my Lothxnanu grandson Eli to try and attempt to love miss fluttershy, Shaila ;3.
He is the light - he has a 'twin' but not really but they are the only puppies in the litter so they act like it. He is suppose to 'see light' in others, and his brothers sees 'dark spirits' like Subira. >_>.. Its all in their heads but anyways. He is a Chevalier and he is probably going to go blind. But Im not sure, he will be very humble about it if he does, but thats yet to be determined.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:47 pm
Chi Sohma

User Image
Id like my Lothxnanu grandson Eli to try and attempt to love miss fluttershy, Shaila ;3.
He is the light - he has a 'twin' but not really but they are the only puppies in the litter so they act like it. He is suppose to 'see light' in others, and his brothers sees 'dark spirits' like Subira. >_>.. Its all in their heads but anyways. He is a Chevalier and he is probably going to go blind. But Im not sure, he will be very humble about it if he does, but thats yet to be determined.

:3 start something up, and we can see how things go.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:22 pm
whee heart  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:44 pm
razz heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:46 am
[ Lady Kiya ]
Lilbabe808
Would Arachne like some rp with my Sirpa? She is a lazy butt and really doesn't do much except hunt when she needs to and laze about by a natural spring fed pool of water that she calls her territory.

Would Barsaat like to meet Lakonale? When she was younger, she used to chase bugs too. ^^ Maybe they could do a fun rp together. She's already lined up for a fling right now so just rp.

Sure, if you could start them that'd be good. :3

I'm so sorry for the late reply! I shall start them as soon as I can!  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:33 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

A Cool Dip - for Arachne

Catching Butterflies - for Barsaat

^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:53 pm
RP's tagged  

I Lady Kiya I