Submit

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:58 pm
Shane Sinister
(Err... it wasn't exactly like the one in the air temple island Chill, I meant it spun like those doors did but this one was just one big massive one nearly the size of the palace that was just meant to knock both of you out. You'll needa edit sad )

((So it's just one large door spinning? A big water door? Uuuugh ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:06 pm
A wall, to be more precise ;D  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:13 pm
Shane Sinister
A wall, to be more precise ;D

There... how is it now?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 pm
Water was all over both Yun and Autumn's skin. Taka used this to his advantage; possibly to end the fight. He let out a massive breath of ice, which would freeze their skin and render them immobile; it'd be his victory. They were both close -- grouped up. He was right about their weakness; Autumn was very concerned for Yun, and often got hurt because of it. He believed this was his victory.

But just to make sure, as he was breathing outward, he pulled up a tent of water around them that would deter them from moving sidewards or backwards, making their only reliable direction one that'd run them right into being frozen.  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:57 pm
Yun saw his body starting to freeze over. Immediatly he reacted, using the blunt side of the sword to break the frosting ice on his arms and legs. He saw the water begginning to envelope over both Yun and Autumn. He moved to break the ice off of Autumn with his sword and then looked at Taka.

"One thing to do..."

Yun started bending the water off both him and Autumn, taking away most of his energy he had left. Spinning, he launches the water pellets straight for his teaching, most likely having no effect, but atleast he made and opening. He falls to one knee.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 365-10

Water Bender...

Autumn felt scared of her sudden body starting to stiffen up. Frost bites covering her very skin and clothing in frozen ice. She felt chills down to her bones from her very pores being turn into a frozen treat! She's lucky that Yun was able to brake free with his sword. She didn't think bringing a blade into this fight was in any use!

With most of the ice broke free, Autumn bend all the limbs she have to loosen up the frost on her. She's so cold... her fingers shivered and she can see her breath so well with ice surrounded them. Her legs feels heavy with bit's of ice still sticking onto her. She looks up, knowing still got something to do. Grab ever water she have left in her water sack and have it send. Eying on the spinning wall still in the place, she waited then shoot at the right time to dodge the spinning wall and fly right onto Taka.

[I Am the Ocean]

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 pm
Yun did manage to bend the water off of him, but he didn't manage to remove the tent that was surrounding him. And since he didn't move, he was an easy target. The fortress easily halted the pellets, and Taka pulled all of the water of the "tent" onto Yun, revealing only his face so he could breathe, before freezing this water, binding him in a frozen ball. He was out of the fight. Autumn would be soon. They had taken too much damage. Her body wasn't in good enough of shape to last much longer. Taka simply waited, really. As Autumn charged closer and closer, he waited, and waited, and sat still. Then, once she got close enough, he pulled up water in front of him -- even in front of his fort -- and used her reckless advance to her disadvantage. If she kept moving closer to him, she'd ram right into the wall of ice he pulled up, damaging her body even further -- enough to prevent her from moving any more than a few inches. Taka figured it was over. So, he began to rise out of the fort, creating a balcony of ice near the top of the wall so he could view his students. "Well, seeing as how I destroyed you, I suppose I feel extra stupid for sending you after Tui. Nevertheless, you showed spirit, and you were determined; fearless. I'll give you the rank. But, I want to be clear on one thing. Don't tell anyone that me and my mother are bloodbenders. Bloodbending is a sacred art done by the moon itself to instill us life. But some people like to call it "evil" and if people knew I practiced it, it wouldn't exactly be good for my political career. Understand? Then, see ya later." He created an icy staircase downwards, mounted Bungie's shell, and rode off. (exit)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun placed his fist into his hand and bowed.

"You have our word."

He watched as Taka left. As soon as he was gone, Yun's blade dropped to the floor. He drops to his knees, exhausted, tired, his wound festering from the cold, Both he and Autumn needed to get warmed up soon or they would most likely get sick.

"Well....we did it."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 355

Water Bender...

Autumn limp over to Yun, touching his shoulder as everything is over now. Though the fight may have stopped.... she still can't say this was victory. It was very clear that they were loosing badly and yet Taka decide to pass them? This isn't so awarding she is feeling in her. Everything hurts and everything feels like it's been left undone. "*heavy breathing*... Is... is that really it?" She questioning about this. What about the ice queen? There's still that.

Her thought would have to wait, they're both exhausted. ".... Come on..." Autumn grabbed onto Yun's arm. "Let's head to the healing hut... They will fix us up." She suggested so, since her alone won't be fast enough for them when the healing hut has many numbers of healers.

[Exit]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXOOC: Scripted stuff is bull sometimes... so fun to be railroaded...

Having left Yuula in the stables to warm up, Meili bounded up the stairs to the palace as fast as her half-frozen feet could carry her. "Please be here. Please be here." She was not sure what she would do if the Lord of the Northern Water Tribes was absent from his palace.

When she reached the top of the steps, she grabbed the nearest guard, trying to catch her breath. "The Leader of the Water Tribes. I need to speak with him. It's urgent. His life is in danger.

The guard stared at her for a moment. "Ah, he's not here."

Meili froze. "What?"

"He's not--"

"What do you mean he's not here? Where is he?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?! But you're the palace guard! Isn't it your duty to protect him?!"

"Well, yes, but I'm not privy to that information."

Maili pinches the bridge of her nose. "Then who is? Who do I talk to that could take me to him?

"Ah, Suihara is his personal guard, but..."

"Let me guess. You don't know where he is, either." The guard gives her a helpless look, and Maili throws her hands up int the air. "You are absolutely useless. Don't you have any way of signalling the Lord to return if he's off doing something?" When the guard doesn't answer, she throws her hands up. "And, you don't know that either. Useless. And here I am, freezing my fingers and toes off, and you're just as useless as the bloody Avatar!"

Maili turned on her heels and walked to the edge of the steps, wrapping her arms tightly around her middle and shuddering. She really needed to calm down, but breathing deeply such frozen air would probably only make her sick. The guard called from behind her, "If it helps, he is with the Avatar..."

Maili sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Yeah, that makes me feel so much better."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:23 pm
        User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━ xxxxHan a

She exhaled slowly, leaning back on Yamada with no worries in her heart. If she could remember correctly, the reason she went to the North Pole was to find the Avatar. Rumor had it, he would be there... So why were they currently flying away from the palace? "Yamada." All she had to do was sound a bit frantic, and the beast knew what to do. She could talk, she was just shy around strangers. Hana looked over at X, but didn't say a word. The dragon flew down and landed on the steps, ignoring the shouts of the palace guard. Hana jumped off, the back of her black dress fell to the icy ground. She saw Meili, and suddenly had the urge to ask. "You're here looking for the Avatar, too?"

Chi : 1300 - 1300

Technique : Restoration

Outfit : x

#EE8262

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He had been flying up north with Liana for a while, since the moment Han randomly went Avatar state and attacked him. They followed the only trail they could; little unfortunate accidents the Avatar may have left behind, like ripped icebergs, split trees, ravaged forests that did not seem attacked, but rather, shoved through. Eventually they found their way up here, the place Taka originally mentioned should be investigated. However, he had never informed either Liana or Taiyou of the location of the "Spirit Grove" that he believed Han Jin may be situated within. While the hunt for the general vicinity had concluded, there was still a second hunt ongoing, for the Avatar himself. "Meili," he called the Airbender. "Han and Taka are in some remote location. It's a sacred grove of some kind, so Taka refused to tell any Gong Jen members. He's gotten really paranoid of rogues since Ban Shi left, so I doubt he's gonna budge. Anyway, that means we can't do anything. We can't sense the location with earthbending, Zen is helping to protect Zaofu, and Taka is stowed away with him . . . so there's not much we can do save for waiting. Maybe we could practice our Pai Sho skills until then?" He shrugged. Tanming, his dragon, roared at the skies as Liana's bison began to land.

Taiyou breathed outward, a wave of heat expanding around him. This was just to keep him warm in the cold. He generally had this tendency of dressing sort of like an urban surfer, so winter weather was practically suicidal without the appropriate firebending to match it. "If you want an alternative, I could always use a level four explosion on one of the ice cliffs for the nice 'crackle boom' noise. Pretty sure that'd send Taka running out to meet us." His dragon breathed fire enthusiastically as if to agree, as she was just as seething in violent tendencies as her beloved Imperator.

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X would dismount the dragon that they had ridden on for a short amount of time. His eyes would stare at the two people that had just appeared as he would clean the remaining snow off of his face. "Taiyou." He would slowly place his hands on the shoulder of the man as he looked him in the eyes "Give me some candy or I'll die." X wasn't really into the conversation that was being held as he waited to see how everything would play out. If he got the candy that he wanted, he would be quiet. His eyes would catch sight of a distant beauty as he would dust of his shoulders and walk over towards her "Meili is it? How could I have gone my entire life without meeting a beauty such as you?" He would grab her hand as his grassy green eyes made contact with hers "May I.... May I.......LAWD....May I...see your elbows. Those pretty pretty elbows." His face became bright red as he asked the embarrassing question. This was quite out of character for him. He usually pretty quiet, but this was a special lady and he couldn't hold it in for much longer.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXOOC: ...

Meili glanced sideways at the girl that just dismounted a great, white dragon. Was that the same one she had glimpsed in the air? Did that really matter. "No," she answered curtly. "I'm looking for the Lord of the Water Tribes. I could care less about some worthless Avatar." She really hoped this was not some other Avatar-worshiper about to spout on about how wonderful the Avatar was and how she should be more respectful. After what he did -- disappearing and leaving the world to rot -- he would have to perform true miracles to earn her respect.

She winced, then, when she heard Taiyou's voice from above her. She lifted her scarf to her nose and mouth so she could take a deep breath without freezing her lungs too badly. She would certainly need a deep breath to calm herself in order to deal with the brash Firebender. "You never could beat me at Pai Sho, Tai." She turned and looked up to watch him land, frowning at his usual, careless attire. "Isn't that lovely, though. First we have an absent Avatar, and now we have one that throws tantrums. Are you still licking his heels, Taiyou, or have you learned better by now?"

At Taiyou's suggestion, however, Maili laughed. "Well what do you know. You've grown a brain since I saw you last. That is absolutely a wonderful idea. You make the noise, and I'll amplify it. That should get his attention and any self-respecting Leader of a nation would come running to defend i--ah!"

Maili took a half-step back at the sudden appearance of a young man in her vision. She blinked several times, her train of thought entirely derailed by the man's compliments and then question. The question, though, caused her to stiffen slightly. She swallowed, licked her lips, and then said slowly and deliberately, "I am very nearly freezing, and you ask me to remove some of the clothes that are keeping me from doing so completely?" She wanted to jerk her hand from his sand slap him, but his hands were warm... and hers were so cold... so she would put up with it for now.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:31 pm
Jai Bait
        User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━ xxxxHan a

Everyone knew each other... except her. Hana had trained isolated from the world in the Southern Tribe, most of the time freezing her a** off. She probably should've known them all but... priorities got in the way. And seeing X get all turned on by someones elbows was weird. She stood there and listened to Meili talk... she sounded annoying. Hana could tell she wouldn't like her- on top of that some boy was sprouting about temper tantrums. This was great. "Oh... Well I'm a Takashima, but call me Hana." That was her input and thats all she really needed to say. No comment about everything else.

Chi : 1300 - 1300

Technique : Restoration

Outfit : x

#EE8262

[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff