Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Aye aye cap'n," said Shura as he saw that Ling Ling and Lancelot were getting along just find, it made him smile. Now, he needed to continue on to the second style of the Traditional Waterbending.

Shura breathed in and out as he took that of the readied horse stance, he remained still and calm as he connected himself with that of the ocean, his flow was ongoing and unrelenting...no human nor animal could take that away from him. He took a slight review and pushed the waves back and forth with his hands, moving in and out like that of waves crashing against the sands of the beach. Shura ran onward and took that of a skateboard skidding stance, moving as if he was surfing upon the water like that of a surfboard. He moved along with the waves, going around in a complete loop before reaching land once again. He wasn't finished though, not by a longshot, his training had only just begun. Autumn and Yung would simply have to wait until he was finished. Shura brought up two streams of water that wrapped around his arms and coated over them like a second skin, except, these extra limbs of water became that of octopus arms. He whipped them left and right in continuous succession in order to see how far he would go by doing so, he sent them out for a great distance. His progress was close to completion, not exactly there yet.

Shura then had Ling Ling tie his arms behind his back as he would continue his training, he got into the horse stance once again, ready and open as he twisted his feet and legs to the left, having small streams of water rise up from the cracks and surround his legs, with this, he then kicked outward and then sent his leg down like that of an axe kick. First, the water pushed outward like that of a "fist" and then, as he brought his leg down, the axe kick brought the water down like that of a sword upon its opponent, he continued to kick the air and manipulate the water around his legs to work with him as he kicked, it worked well. Lancelot bit off the rope that held his arms captive and he thanked him with a gentle pat upon his head. Shura moved onto the water via surfing and he then pushed himself upward, creating a large tower of water as he pushed himself higher and higher into the air. He landed upon dry land once again and he stretched, feeling rather tense because of what happened earlier.

Shura sent forth the water back and forth in order to review his training in waterbending. He sent the wave upward and spun it around his body like that of perfect flow and skill. He sent the water outward and then inward, looping it around into that of the infinity symbol and then, he sent it back into the water. He then took a firm stance and had water come up from the cracks and coat over his legs, he then started kicking outward and slicing the air with water-made blades that shifted as he kicked his water-coated legs. Each kick was precise and definite, never skipping a beat as it occurred. Shura then sent the water back down into the cracks and then sat back down.

Shura jumped backwards and had the water wrap around his arms like that of octopus arms, he did that of a butterfly kick and then whipped the water around on his arms, the water wrapped around a target dummy's leg and then pulled, causing it to trip and fall. He then sent the octopus arm down upon the training dummy and sliced its head off with dangerous avengence, pulling both tentacles back and into the water as he did so. He then moves over to the water, or rather, runs over to it and begins surfing along the wave, moving in circles, loop de loops, and finally, he lands upon the ice with a skid. Take a moment to go over the basics and what he had learned in the past couple of minutes takes a lot out of a guy.

Shura rose the waves and lowered them with slow and rhythmic movements, the waves were risen and lowered slowly as his tai chi flowing stance was calm and showed no hostility. He pulled the waves backwards and then sent them forwards, going through the basics was okay now and then but simply ceasing to do these things could equal to failure or probably worse when fighting against another...but battle wasn't the complete case for Shura, he wasn't like the others...he wouldn't be rallied into battle like some maniace, he'd take it slow. He pulled a stream of water up and then sent it back into the main body of water, he did this continuously and didn't stop...for 3 hours.

The waves seemed calm and rather peaceful to Shura's eyes, not everyday to some people that you could see the calmness of waterbending and that it wasn't supposed to be used for destruction and chaos, like fire bending used to be. Shura pulled the stream back out from the ground and swirled it around himself, moving as if the wave was flowing with him rather than at him, he moved the wave as if they both were one and then sent it forward, freezing it before it could leave a hole or anything. He began to skate a little along the ice, taking a stream of water with him as he moved, still keeping the flow and movement in his mind as he skated.

Shura spun in the air as he made light jump and had the water, or rather, the stream of water in his hand spin with him as he spun. The water continued to flow as he formed octopus tentacles out of the water, having them lace against his arms, he whipped them across a good couple of times and he even executed a few flips and jumps while sending the tentacles of water outward, catching things like pots and jars and throwing them against the walls of the area. Shura did one final spin and ceased his little "ice-skating" routine. He then moved outward to the water once again and began to surf along it, moving as if he was upon a beach, using a surfboard to move along the waves, except, in this case, it was his own two feet, he made some risky and rather dangerous jumps and leaps yet had the movements down perfectly, though, he needed to practice moving along the waves and also fight using them.

Shura brought up a large wave behind him and jumped up onto it, riding the large wave now as he took two streams of water and also moved them upward so that they were wrapping around his legs, being laced over. He then jumped and kicked downward, sending whips of water to crack as he landed upon the water once again and began surfing along, the whips of water pulled back and wrapped around his legs once again as he continued moving. He pulled up two streams of water once again and had them wrap around his arms, with which, he sent them forward as a large blast of water which hit the wall and created a dent in it, along with a few cracks. The octopus tentacles formed around his arms as he continued to surf along the water and keep his eyes on the other fellow tribe members.

Shura then created a ball of water in his hands as he surfed onward, he aimed for a nearby training dummy and moved onto land, he did a clear and precise dodge roll as he sent his palm outward towards the dummy and along came the water as well. The ball of water exploded into a wave as Shura got close to the dummy, the blast of water sent the Training Dummy off of its post and spiraling backwards into a wall. Shura was glad that the Training Dummy was just a Training Dummy or else that would've hurt like hell. Shura then stood himself up as he jumped upon the water and rose himself up via water-made tower, with said tower, he then froze it as he jumped overhead and landed onto the ground, safely using the water to cushion his landing.

Shura brought up a small wave of water in front of himself and froze it, just for a short moment before the small wave fell and became that of water once again. He tried again yet failed once again. He rose a medium-sized wave in front of him and created a good shield that froze and remained stable for a good 10 minutes before becoming water once again. The water moves around him as he then surrounds himself in said water, freezing over it to make that of a barrier, the barrier lasts for only 6 minutes before it falls and splashes all over him. He spit the water out and sighed, knowing full well that he had failed in that category, guess building barriers isn't really his thing at the moment. He tried to create a shield once again and brought up a large wave of water in front of himself, creating that of a shield and then freezing it, something was odd about this shield though, this shield had spikes of ice extending from it. Interesting.

Shura would then use the assistance of Lancelot, he called for him to attack him as he attempted to build up a large shield and defend himself, when Lancelot DID charge in with his horns, Shura brought up a wave of water out in front of him and tried to block as Lancelot came in. He skid backwards as Lancelot's strike sent him back a bit, but, he kept his stable stance and didn't falter from it. The shield of water was helpful, as he would need to defend himself in case of certain attacks. Shura looked at the shield and noticed that it was made of ice now...how...he did it! He finally grasped how to bend ice and also completed the 2nd stage of the Traditional Waterbending Style.

[2nd Stage of Traditional Waterbending Complete + Skills Learned]
[Edited to Completion]

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi:

Water Bender...

When Autumn heard that she have gained her rank, she only raised her right hand and gave a fake smile. "Ya~" Her voice wasn't that exited. Her body leaned over to her right, than quickly fell off the Buffalo Yak and landed to the ground on her back. "Uuhf!" The Buffalo Yak just walk onwards, don't want to deal with her anymore. Feeling more comfortable on the ground, she look over her side, to see Yun let some anger out and trying to meditate it off. "I'm sorry you didn't get your rank... was it super hard?" She asked the guy. He probably had a worser time than she did. Bet he had to face a dragon or something.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun slammed his fist into the ice.

"Everything I had planned out, everything that would make up for the mistakes I made approaching the herd. And he had to move in and ruin it...."

Yun calmed himself.

"That fool has no idea about strategy. Yes, things can be handled peacefully, but when that goes wrong and force is needed to stop something....I didn't even get a chance. Stupid kid being pampered in his lil walled village up here."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

"You tried to control the herd by force?" Autumn was a bit surprise to hear such a thing. "That's too dangerous! They are strong, stronger than grown woman's." She pouted her lips. Not sure comparing woman makes a good example. "Water are strong, but we are just beginners. I don't think there's any brute force enough to handle the yaks into your control..." She thought out.... "how was we to capture it in the first place? Oh yeah! The trust thing."

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗

"Force is not needed all the time, force would be great if you were an earthbender, hell, maybe even a firebender, but that same force that you hold in your entire body can be redirected by another individual and can even be used to against you, the key is balance and flow, not aggression and force," He said with a nod.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"Oh no, I went for the bull, the leader of the herd. The herd charged me, but I dodged and only aimed for the bull. By creating the small avalanche and having it run into the snow bank, it would calm down..."

Yun turns to Autumn, sitting in the water still.

"You see...I may be from the Southern Water Tribe, but I was not born there. I was raised by my mother, both of us as slaves in trade for a clan of bandits. When I managed to escape, I was stuck out in the wilderness. I survived on my own and learned how to adapt to the wild. One of the lessons I learned was how to combat wild animals, both by eliminating them and quelling them..."

He places his hand over Autumn's eyes.

"Certain animals are like humans, it is instinct for humans to become calm and sleep when it grows dark. The same goes for an animal, by getting rid of it's sense of sight, it's more likely to calm down. What I planned on doing was causing the animal to be put into that short state of darkness until it was calmed down, and then attempt to tame it."

Yun lets out a grunt.

"Of course....up here, such unorthadox methods of thinking is 'forbidden.'"  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:48 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn blinked after he have removed his hands over her eye's giving that example from his planed thought. She sit up strait, now sitting on her butt and have a betting look at him directly. "It sounds like a cool idea you had... but don't worry. Teacher Shen will give you another chance to earn the rank. I don't like the rules some time ether." She tried to cheer him up. Feeling herself much better now. She may never want to go outside the walls ever again.

"So you wasn't raised from the South pole... How is it like out there? Between the South and here. Are things really that much different than here? What's Slavery?" She asked, a bit curious.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun smiled.

"It's beautiful. I raised myself in the wilds of the Earth Kingdom. Unlike here, it's mainly warm, but the seasons do change there and the higher mountains do have snow. Oceans of desert sand, rolling plains and plateaus of green grass. My favorite spots were in the vast pine forests. Every night finding a nice stream to catch dinner and a soft patch of moss to sleep on while starring at the stars. I've been the Earth capital and have also traveled to the Air Nomad temples. The air is crisp and pure, a place where one can travel to relax and rejuvinate the soul."

Yun heard Autumn ask what slavery was. His smile turned to a frown as he looked out. Day had become night, The mood was silent.

"Slavery...is when people stronger than you take you from your home and make you their property. You are nothing but items, they trade you and abuse you...all for gold and money..."

Yun sat back down.

"Bandits killed my father who was a merchant. My mother was a waterbender healer from the south. The things they did to her...what they forced me to watch them do to her...I cannot forgive them....even if they were killed in that storm..."

He placed his hand on his gauntlets, the markings of the flowing ocean and the southern water tribe on them.

"This is why I've hardened my body and toughened myself, and why I have delved into waterbending and unlocking my hidden potential. I'll make sure that no family will ever have to go through what I did, never again. I will travel across the Earth Kingdom once more and continue to stop the bandits."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:11 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn couldn't fully believe the whole thing herself, but she now know the fragment of destruction Tui was talking about now. Bandits does not sound any good about it that evolves hurting and murdering peoples fathers. Someone out there really don't like to treat people with any respect and only leave a trail of sorrow behind them. Sound like he has a lot of things over his shoulder. "Well you can't go anywhere near Earth Kingdoms lands with out even mastering the first exam! Hehe." She pointed out. Changing the topic now.

"It sounds nice out there. I wonder I'll get a chance to see the home that the last avatar was raised. He was born as a Air bender, right? Would it be easy to find one of the temples that others live?" She asked more question, since he seam to be the only person here she knows that adventure out there.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun nods.

"Yes, it's very easy to access them and I have been to the air temples. However, the high altitudes take some time to adapt, especially to the thin oxygen, but you will be able to adapt to the cold easily."

Yun gets up and starts walking out of the hall.

"Better go say sorry to the master, or else this ordeal with never end. We'll go to the air temples after our training is complete, Autumn."

[exit]  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn waved good bye to Yun as he headed out to the Teach. "Okay. That better be a promise!" She wave goodbye to him. Luckily he will achieve what he wanted and she really gonna see one of the homes that the avatar lived. She's so excited but not really the mood to go anytime soon. Not if that spirit still outside.

Autumn stood up and leave the area as well. It's dark and she's tired. She want's to change her cloths and go to bed as soon as possible. Training will have to wait.

[Exit]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn arrived back to the Training area, seeing that Shuna still here training. Will since he already started his training, Autumn should too! She just need to look up the scroll and read what she needs to do.

Opening up the scroll for the 2nd stage, revealing info about the possibility to bend ice. It doesn't say that she could make ice but just only bending it. She guess she wont be able to make something fancy at the time, but still it's pretty cool she'll be able to move the ice. Putting the scroll away, she begin her practice.
[1/13]
Autumn stand up strait in the middle of the area, hands up in a prepare stance. She tried to push a peace of ice from the ground just under feet that surrounds the whole area. As she was want a little ice to come up, it wont pop up.
[2/13]
She tried to push harder, but nothing happening. The solid ice stayed in place, not following her command. Making a pouting face, thinking this is harder to do on her own with out the teacher. She really need help.
[3/13]
She'll try a different option, by pulling this time. That's waterbending all about. Pushing and pulling. Taking a step back, she tries to get a grab hold of the hard ground and to pull it upwards with her bending. Yet still it wont fallow, it's physical structure is hard to grab hold to.
[4/13]
Bending Ice is so much harder. It's must be the slipperiness it has and that it's a solid. It was much easier when it was water so she can bend it in any shape. But the solid things is so much harder. "Uuhg..." She wined to herself. What a difficult bending to do.
[5/13]

Autumn sat down to take a breather. "Man, this is harder than I thought!" She said to herself. She got to think a little more clearly for this one.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

After she took a short brake she quickly hope up back to her feet and continue her progress. She just need to think differently of this. Maybe something else she hasn't tried yet. She'll try many things just to see if it would work right now. She would very much like this to be possible for her.

Going back to her stance, she has her hands up and wait a little till she feel anything about the ice. She feel the water before to control it, so now she needs to feel the ice as well. With her bending ability's, she thinks she can feel it on her finger tips. It's more solid than water yet she's not even touching, having her hands only mid air.
[6/13]
Now she tried to guide the solid peace upwards, along the movement of her arms. But yet it will not lesson. "Come on~! Go, go, go, go!" She protests at the floor. Talking to no one but herself like she has an imaginary friend.
[7/13]
Autumn placed her hands down this time to get closer to the ice. Taking a step back, she tried to pull back along with the shift of her body to follow. This time, a little shift moved about just at the surface of the floor. "*Gasp!*" It was barely, but it was a sign that she was getting somewhere.
[8/13]
She's now getting excited. She may actually learned how to bend something all on her own! She may even finally bend the snow like she always wanted too, but she's getting ahead of herself. Got to stay focus for she has no full control of the ice yet. She try's to remembered what she just did that showed progress... She had her hands closer to the ice, and she moved back with her body. Right! Because ice it's no longer liquid, it takes more effort to move it.
[9/13]
Autumn go's back the stance she was in, her hands close down to the floor. Feeling the bit of the ice with her chi, she than pull backwards along as her body going that duration. The ice starts to move more, popping out a little icicle from the ground but not going very far.
[10/13]
"Come on, a little more~." She's attempted to pull all the way as she could but she's afraid she'll loos control right away. Instead, she go back lowing her hands down in front of her and pull back, repeating the process as inch as inch as the peace of ice was pulling up off the ground.
[11/13]
Little by little with the process, the ice rose and rose high until Autumn took one last tug, now tall as Autumn is. "Fewh! That was a lot of work!" She was practically almost sweating. She believe she get's the bending of ice now. It's tougher than water yet still relate to the water. At lease she didn't need to have to keep her bending in motion since the frozen water is solid.
[12/13]
She wont's to try one more try to see she truly got the full control of it. She'll try to pull up the ice in a different spot. At where? Well... under right at her feet. "Woh!" She started herself as she left herself up in the air. It was only a small feet but she was higher than she was before. "WoooW, Cool~!" She look down at the edge of the mini tower ice she made. The floor is only a few feet down but looks pretty far from her standers. "Ehh... how do I get down?" She didn't thought much ahead.
[13/13]

[Stage 2 completed]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Something cold would hit the back of Autumn, a snowball, as Yun walks into the room. The new waterbending novice chuckled a bit as he smiled and then took out his scroll for the next stage of waterbending.

"Ice bending...."
Yun read the scroll. Ice, water's equivilent to Earth Bending, a style that Yun always admired, therefore this stage would be something he enjoyed. He approached one of the ice pillars meant for training.
[1/13]

Yun read the scroll. The movements would be fairly similar to waterbending, however, he would be moving solid objects, and then eventually creating them. He entered his stance and began to move his arms as if he was water bending.
[2/13]

Nothing. The ice stood still. Yun knew that if he were to get emotional at this point, he would be nothing more than a laughing stock. He remained calm, and continued to attempt to push the ice.
[3/13]

Yun watched as yet....nothing happened. He contemplated, thought hard. The first stage was like the ocean, the movements swayed freely and open, like a whip. However, ice, the glaciers, they move slowly and hard, like the mountains. Yun remembered the Earth Benders of Ba Sing Se and how they moved solid earth and stone. He entered a more solid stance, but kept his arms free.
[4/13]

Like earth, the ice moves slow and on a single path, no free flow. However, it is the ocean that moves freely that pushes and pulls the ice. Therefore, Yun thought a solid stance with a free flowing movement would be able to push the ice. Yun began to move his arms like the waves.
[5/13]

He watched the ice shutter a bit. Yun blinked and attempted the technique again. Once again, the ice shuttered, but didn't move. What was he missing...
[6/13]

Yun sat down in a meditative state, the same similar to the air nomads in the Eastern temple. He pictured in his mind the movements of the glaciers. Their immense size, this meant that they were of heavy weight. And the free flowing ocean....hmmmm....
[7/13]

He pictured more the pushing force. The giant glacier...the ocean...slamming...PUSHING! Full force push using the entire body of water!Yun hit his gauntlets together and then stood back up.
[8/13]

Yun entered into his usual stance and stared at the ice. He thought to himself about the pushing power, and then remembered the air benders, how they moved their bodies to push. Keeping himself limp and nimble. He pulled back and moved his arms like the waves.
[9/13]

Sliding his front foot back, he pushes forward with his arms and feet. Continously, he continued to push and then revert back. Pushing....pushing...like the ocean and it's immense strength. He pushes.
[10/13]

A cracking noise was heard. Yun blinked. Did the pillar just move? He continued the pushing movement and watched as the ice moved forward slightly.
[11/13]

Like the ice breaking away from the whole, Yun was breaking the pillar away from it's solid ground. He continued the movement as the ice began to get easier to move. He smiled.
[12/13]

Yun finished pushing, now he had to pull. Like the push, it was a similar method of the ocean pulling the ice forward. He moves and pulls the ice towards him as it moved with much ease. He chuckles at his success.
[13/13 stage 2 complete]  

Cain the Blade

[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas