Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image
"Blazing Saddles is good." Vanessa didn't want to say that she's seen it before and had no real interest to watch it, but It was his house, his rules. When Reed hit Vanessa in the knee cap, she make a dramatic ouch and grabbed her knee, fake tears in her eyes. "Why would you hit me like that Reed?" After a moment of silence, Vanessa laughed out loud before sticking her leg out. "Kiss it better. Come on now Dextor."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

Vanessa had to be joking...Kiss it better? Really? He lowered his head to her knee and gave a quick kiss. At least he didn't have to kiss her foot. He moved back up and began to watch the movie. He thought it was very funny. His parent's and him used to watch this movie all the time. From what he knew it was his mom's favorite movie. He started to eat his popcorn, and realized he had eaten it all in under 30 minutes. His blanket was kind of small, so he squeezed in his knees, and covered them up. It was chilly in his house. He didn't want to make Vanessa feel cold so he stood up and reached for the thermostat. It was 60 degrees in his house. Burr.... he turned it up to 70. "Much Better." He sat back down onto his sofa and looked over at Vanessa. She was staring at him. Reed wondered what she was feeling right now... Was she bored? Cold? Hungry?

Reed got bored with the movie very quickly since all he was doing was looking calmly and firmly at Vanessa. She had this look in her eye, that he couldn't leave. She turned her head back to the movie, so he shut it off. Surprisingly she didn't say a word. He gave out a loud sigh, he wanted to talk to her. He wanted to know if she was mad at him for acting like a fool after the party. If he had embarrassed her... She still had her hat on, he still had his shoes on. He started to untie his shoes and slipped them off under 30 seconds. He liked to count to himself when he was bored, or tired. It made him sleepy sometimes. Especially after eating popcorn. He yawned and set his head down on the arm of the couch, and whispered to Vanessa, " What are you thinking right now?"  

Olive_Tree1907

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image
Vanessa only laughed out loud when Reed took his shoes off then asked her what she was thinking. "I'm thinking that you are a very easy person to read and that you overthink way to much." She gave her head a shake, her hat falling off. "I also thinking that you're getting a bit tired and that you need to go to sleep." With that she stood up. "Besides. Me and Jason have a date tonight and you need to rest up after that 'wild' party you went to last night." She sounded a bit sarcastic when she said the word wild. Vanessa picked up her hat, folded the blanket, and headed for the door. "I guess you can come if you want to, but I don't think Jason will think it's such a good idea tonight." A small amused chuckle escaped the girl as she turned the knob of the door. "But if you do decide to come, you better hurry, cuz I won't wait very long for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image

He looked at Vanessa and said, " Nah, I wont go. You just have fun." He folded his blanket, and looked annoyed. She comes to his house to watch a movie, and then wants to leave with a snap of her fingers? She didn't even want to talk. Selfishness, happens all the time. He stomped up the stairs in his house, and slammed his bedroom door. He fell onto his bed like a pile of laundry. He let out a huge sigh, and pulled out his notebook. He had written one sentence into his notebook ever since he had started talking to Vanessa. He flipped open the notebook, and wrote in the date. He looked at the blank sheet of paper and wrote, " Confused Feelings, and Broken Hearts. " He gently closed the notebook and stood up. He walked over to the light switch in his room and flipped it off. He walked back to his bed and layed down.

He lifted his blanket's and closed his eyes. Maybe this was all a dream, he hadn't gone to the party, he had even met Vanessa. He had wished for that, never meeting Vanessa. She was a very bad person to hang around, and she was no good for him. But, he was caught by the gleam in her eyes everytime she looked into his soul. When she talked about Reed being easy to read it frustrated him. He wondered why Vanessa got all cute and easy to flirt with, and then just blew him off. He kicked off his blanket, it was to hot to breathe...He stood slightly and sat back down. He had to think. He turned on his T.V and waited for a good T.V show to come on. Why couldn't he block out Vanessa? Just ignore her. Just ignore her, it's easy. NOT. He pulled his notebook back out and read the past few sentences. They were really cheesy, and he felt like erasing him but he didn't have the strength.

He layed back down, and forgot about his pet bird that had not yet been covered up. He reached across his dresser and picked him up. He whistled and his bird was instantly amused. It started to sing one of his favorite tunes. And as soon as the bird started Reed started whistling along. He loved his pet bird...It meant the world to him. His bird was a real friend to him, he never left, got mad at him, or was able to talk when he was wrong. And plus, since it was a bird, he never had to fall in love. It was the perfect friend, he hadn't had any in school. He wasn't popular, wasn't a jock or anything. He just sat in the back of his classroom's and put his head in a book and didn't bother looking up until the hour was over with. Reed yawned, and turned his head toward the wall. It was cold, and warm at the same time. He was wondering if he would get a good night sleep finally. About time...  

Olive_Tree1907

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image
"Oh...okay.." Vanessa was a little disappointed that Reed didn't want to come, but it wasn't something she was going to show in her voice. "I guess I'll see you later then." With that, she walked out the door, closing it gently. Thoughts of going back in entertained her brain for a mere moment, but she figured that it wasn't such a good idea, since she heard doors slamming on the inside. Why was Reed so angry all of a sudden? Maybe he had really wanted to come with her? Vanessa turned around and held her hand up, as if to knock on the door, but she backed away and turned back around. She took the steps off his porch slowly. Vanessa was a bit confused. She wanted to spend time with Jason, but she also wanted to spend time with Reed. Reed had become something of a best friend to Vanessa. He was able to see most of what she tried to hide and treated her like a person. Not like some sex driven (which she wasn't) drug using, party addicted, alcoholic that everyone wanted to be around to have a good time.

A hefty sigh escaped Vanessa as she finally reached the bottom step and headed for Jason's house. Hopefully he was sober and wouldn't try to get in her pants. If he did, she would have to leave. That's what a lot of people didn't know about Vanessa. She was still a virgin. Although a lot of her exes said they had slept with her to make themselves look good. Vanessa didn't care. It helped her party girl image, she supposed. The girl knocked on Jason's door and gave a disappointed growl as he opened the door with some alcohol in his hand. "Jason...I thought we were going to have a sober night tonight." Jason only laughed a hearty laugh. "We are.." He replied. "I just wanted to drink a little to take the edge off, ya know." Vanessa could connect with that. For a moment she hesitated before stepping inside.

"Soooo...what are your plans?" Vanessa asked as she headed towards the kitchen for some food. "Are we going to watch a movie?" Her thoughts went back to Reed for only a moment before she looked in the fridge and pulled out a cheese stick. "Or we could play a board game." Vanessa kept giving ideas and Jason kept declining them. "We could go up to my bedroom and just fool around." Jason suggested as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "Or...I could leave." Her voice held a bit of anger and she pried his hands off of her and headed for the door. "Look Jason...you know I don't do that, no matter how wasted I am. So what makes you think I will when I'm sober?" She was disgusted with the boy. "When will you grow up and realize that I'm not quite that kind of girl?" With that, she stormed out of the building and slammed the door behind her. A drunk Jason was left behind, holding a beer and looking a bit confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image

Vanessa had left, she actually left. She didn't come back to talk to him. Obviously, she didn't care. He wondered what was going on with Jason and her right now. Reed thought that she was probably having the time of her life. Why wasn't he right for Vanessa? Did he not party, and drink enough? Reed stood up, and changed his mind. He wanted to go...He walked downstairs and slipped on his tennis shoes, and grabbed his coat. It was kind of chilly outside, he stepped out on his porch, and locked the front door behind him. He had been to Jason's house before, it was to give him some of the homework he was forced to do. He walked down the black hardened street and looked for people. No one in sight as far as the eye could see. Jason's lights were still on, he had probably been drinking.

Reed walked up the steps of his front porch, and knocked on the door. He thought of what he was going to say once someone opened the door. "Hello, is Vanessa here?" No...he would think she was cheating on him. Hmm...maybe Jason wouldn't recognize him. As soon as a good idea struck Reed, Jason opened the door. Jason lazily said, " Who are you, and what do you want?" Reed covered his nose, Jason smelt of booze, and something else. He couldn't put his name on it, " Um mm.... I'm one of Vanessa's friends. We were in a huge fight and she stormed out of me. " Jason cocked his neck to the side, " What did you just say, pretty boy?" Reed suddenly felt a cold breeze up his neck. He was getting nervous. " Never mind, I shouldn't have come here."

"Just hold on a minute, You been messin' with my girl?" Reed looked back up at Jason and said with hesitation, " No, Man. Were just friends everybody knows that your dating her. I'll just go now. " Jason still looked suspicious. He walked towards reed and dropped his beer. Reed froze, and didn't think Jason was going to do what he though he was going to do. Jason lifted one hand and patted Reed's back and whispered into his ear, " If I see you even look at Vanessa, I will hurt you. " Reed took a step away, " Look Man, I told you I'm not messing with her. It's okay, I won't mess with your guys's relationship. " Jason lifted his hand of Reed's back. He stared into Reed's eyes and suddenly knew Reed was scared.

Jason stepped back and started to walk back to his house. Reed turned around and said, " Why do you drink so much? And why do you do this to Vanessa?" Jason stopped. Dead in his tracks and couldn't believe what this geek just said to him. "What, treat her right? And it's my decision to drink. And if you have a problem with it why don't you come up here and face me like a man?" Reed started to walk back to his house, he had actually sort of stood up to Jason. Not really, he just said some stupid words... Jason wanted to teach this punk a lesson. He ran toward Reed and started screaming. Reed freaked out and tried to hide. But as soon as this so called fight started all he could see was black. Jason was very strong...He was punching him. It hurt, the pain was increasing inside of him.

Reed was dizzy...and his vision suddenly started to blur. He blacked out, and regretted all he had done for Vanessa.  

Olive_Tree1907

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image
Jason was really starting to get on Vanessa's last nerve. Who was he to think he do whatever he wanted?? It was getting past the point of being ridiculous. Vanessa was going to give Jason a piece of her mind...maybe tomorrow? No...she would have to do it now. Before she knew it, she was headed back towards Jason's house. What was she going to tell him? Was she going to break up with him? She had been dating him for about 2 months now and it had been one of the longest relationships she had been in and she didn't really want to end it. Vanessa wasn't normally in relationships for very long. Either they were total jerks to her, or she lost interest in them. Her mind was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard someone yelling, and it seemed like it was coming from Jason's house. What was going on?

Vanessa took off for his house, looking for what could be happening. When she came upon the scene, all she saw was Jason, in a drunken stupor, beating upon some poor fellow on the sidewalk. "JASON!!!! What are you doing???" She quickly made her way to Jason and tried to pull him off the poor sap. Jason only pushed her away, and she fell back, hitting her head on the sidewalk. "Ouch..." Vanessa stood up before kicking Jason in the back of the head, he fell back off Reed. "Reed??" Quickly she fell beside the boy and lifted his head. He was unconcious. Quickly She called an ambulance and got them on the way. She was really worried for the boy..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

Reed's eyes slowly started to open, still a little bit blurry. Where was he? How did he get here? He tried to remember what he was doing before he fell asleep, all he could remember was laying down on the sidewalk...He lifted his head and suddenly regretted it. A sharp pain flew through his body and he let out a scream, " AHHH!" He looked over himself. He was in a hospital...there were bandages and braces on his stomach and legs, and a brace around his neck that wouldn't allow him to take a look to the side. His hands were free, and so were his feet. He pinched himself to make sure he was not sleeping. He laid his head back down, and looked upward. He was blinded by a bright light, and he closed his eyes. A voice coming from the front of the room startled him. It was a nurse telling him it was time for him to take his medicine.

"Now Swallow" Reed struggled to keep the pills down. They had a horrible taste of rotten eggs. He gagged and swallowed his puke." Nurse, May I have a glass of water?" It was too late, she was already out the door. He let out a sigh and wondered when he was going to be let out of this horrid place. Ever since he went to the hospital and had to get check-up shot's from the doctor he avoided the hospital as much as he could. He wiggled his toes and his fingers. At least he knew they worked. A different woman came in through the door and Reed spoke without hesitation, " What happened to me? Why am I here?" The lady looked at him confusingly. " You do not know? You got in a fight with a man on a sidewalk. You were unlucky and got hurt very badly. A girl called an ambulance for you"

Fight on a sidewalk? A boy? A girl calling an ambulance? Jason. Reed remembered, he had said something cocky to him and Jason's first punch made Reed fall. He was being beaten up and Vanessa, Vanessa..." Where is she? WHERE IS SHE?" Reed started to feel sleepy, so very sleepy. Had Jason hurt Vanessa too? "Where is she? Where...Where...is..sh"

And he fell back into a deep sleep.  

Olive_Tree1907

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image

Vanessa was sitting out in the waiting room, alseep. She had been waiting there for almost 4 hours for Reed to wake up. She was worried, but there wasn't anything she could do to make time go faster, or make Reed wake up sooner. After Nessa had called the ambulance, she had started to cry before walking up and kicking Jason in the face. How could he do this to Reed?? Nessa wanted to beat Jason down, but she knew she would get in trouble if she did, so she just left him there on the ground and when back to Reed, tears streaming down her face. "How could this have happened? What were you thinking??" Vanessa didn't get a reply. All she could do was sit there, with Reed's head in her lap, and cry while she waited for the ambulanc.

When they finally got there, Vanessa watched as they carefully lifted the boy in a stretcher and put him in the back of the vehicle. Vanessa would have gone home, but instead she climbed in the back as well and went to the hospital with them. She was going to give her statement to the police eventually...and Vanessa was going to make sure that Jason got into a lot of trouble for this. She grit her teeth and watched as Reed was struggling to breathe on his own.

Once at the hospital, she stayed in his room until they told her to leave, which Nessa did very reluctantly. While in the waiting room, she fell sleep, only to be jolted awake by the sound of a boy yelling. She knew it almost instantly to be Reed, so she ran to his room and burst through the door, but it was to late. Reed had already fallen asleep. Vanessa frowned slightly and looked at the nurse. "Is Reed ok?" The nurse nodded her head and put her hand on her shoulder. "He's going to be fine...but he will have a bit of a journey ahead, to get better." Vanessa shook her head and sat down in a chair. "I hope it's ok if I stay. I want to be here when Reed wakes up again." The nurse only nodded her head and left Vanessa. Soon, she had fallen asleep again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 am
User Image

Reed woke up startled. He had had this horrible dream that he was in the hospital from Jaosn being the crap out of him. That he was badly injured, and Jason lost control of the hardness of he punches. He opened his eyes wider when he remembered, this is not a dream. Reed was actually in the hosptital with bruises, broken bones, and a throbbing headache. He looked around to see if there was a nurse in his room that he could talk to. But, instead of a nurse he found Vanessa. She was asleep in a chair near the corner of the room. Her arms were crossed and her legs propped up on the side of the arm rest...She looked tired, and hungry. But that was his own opinion seeing as how he was shot up with drugs...

Reed wished to talk to Vanessa, he wanted to know exactly what happened, if she got hurt, and when they were going to let him out of this horrible place. He picked up a glass of water that was set upon a tiny table beside his bed and chugged the whole glass. He realized that he couldn't remember how long he had slept and weather the nurse had told him anything about his going away dates. Hmmm....Reed was stiff in all of the braces and raps they had squeezed him into. He couldn't move his legs, and couldn't quite breathe in them either.

He gave another look at Vanessa and couldn't take the quite in his room anymore. He grabbed one of the four pillows on his bed and chucked it at the girl. "Vanessa! Pssst! Vanessa Wake Up!!"

Olive_Tree1907

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces