Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] S. S. Hateship Titel (Titus & Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:19 pm
As soon as her fist came flying toward his mouth the demon snapped at it. True the action wasn't pleasant and while a few side teeth were knocked loose and possibly dragged free with her hand, it looked like there were strangely teeth directly behind them ready to take their place. It would be a while before they were moved into place but as it seemed Titus wasn't unfamiliar with losing them...it probably happened a lot.

"Satisfied, Kidget? I would say I would take a feather in return to match the other one I have but it looks like that might be a little difficult." Running his tongue over the area with the missing teeth Titus sucked in a bit through his mouth before promptly spitting in Hel's face. Just for added effect.

Because he could.

And he's an a**.

HP: 3
Damage: 2  
Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:52 pm
So her hand stung and was bleeding, oh well.

Hel was satisfied to do that to his mouth…until more teeth grew in to replace the other ones. “You are jacking kidding me!?” She cried. How unfair was that!? In Hel’s disbelief, and when Titus spit at her with their faces so close well…let one say that Hel ended up swapping spit with someone who wasn’t her boilfriend, and she was livid.

That is ******** GROSS! I can not believe you just did that!” The ghoul screamed, immediately turning her head to the side to spit out as well. “

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:13 am
Titus only had time to grin ruefully, it would have been time better spent blocking or dodging because Hel's last crack to the forehead was all he needed. His FEAR shield shattered and before he realized what was going on his vision was dark. Titus was being pulled under into a world he hated being apart of...his own dreams. Nightmares that he himself never wanted to relive resided there which was why he avoided sleep and yet here he was.... involuntarily sleeping.

His body went limp on top of Hel, wispy wings almost struggling to hold their form as his consciousness was now gone. As one last act of ******** you he seemed rather heavy made only worse by the fact he was nothing more than dead weight laying on top of the wingless reaper.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:29 am
Hel felt wickedly pleased that she had knocked Titus out…until the demon collapsed on her entirely.

Oh gross.

The ghoul scowled, and kicked and shoved the demon off of her and onto the side. “Such an a**.” The ghoul snarked at his form, staring at him for a long moment until a wide grin pulled at her lips. Hey…since he liked collecting feathers…Hel rolled Titus onto his back. He couldn’t fight back right now…much less bite her

Some time later, Hel’s apron pockets would be stuffed and stained a dark crimson. If one cared to look at the large lump she was currently hauling on her back…one would notice dark red rivulets running from his mouth as well. It was best not to question it. Seriously. Hel bitched and moaned the entire way up the hill to the unconscious form of Titus, until she was finally in the Demon Dorm common room. There, she unceremoniously dumped the demon’s body down on a couch and then stretched, popping some of her bones.

You are fat.” She smirked, and then patted her loaded apron pockets which jingled. “I will put these stale pieces of bleached candy corn to good use, alright? Heh…” Without further to do, she spun on her heel and left, feeling pretty good about herself.  

Lucyal
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas