CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:23 am
User Image

I s a b e l l a & A l e x a n d e r
The H a l f Siblings.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Isabella smiled gently when he took her hand. Huh. So was this friendship? She hadn’t had a friend in years it seemed, they jumped from place to place before she ever got a chance to get used to it all. Whenever she even had a fairly smooth conversation, which was rare, and her brother Alexander would get his cocky self into a fight with them…

It was embarrassing when people asked about her tribe how she had no answer… How pathetic she must look giggling and scratching the back of her head like an idiot. She lived with water benders, and she herself could only bend air.

When Palka pointed the direction she glanced with everyone else looking back to him once more but he was gone… Well not entirely. She watched him jump and disappear off a high drop point. 'Good he escaped', she thought with a sigh of relief. 'Wait. No that drop off would kill him!' She ran quickly, thankful she had such long legs for once as the girl worriedly scanned the edge her eyes found him seeing he used his air bending she smiled silently waving ‘Good luck Palka..’ she thought to herself smiling slightly before turning on he heals to head back to her brother. Wait… Where exactly was she…? Great. Her brother would be furious when he found out she had wondered off.

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:26 am
~Magnus Alexander Masters; Trainee Air Bender~
"Max"
of the Eastern Air Temple

Max wasn't going to fall for that one so easily. 'A platapus bear this far up in the air in the middle of the training grounds...really?' Max thought to himself as he watched as Palka made his escape and busted out laughing. Bringing himself to his feet as he walked over next to Isabella. "Hahaha, well that is Palka for you. Funny guy, wondered where he is off to in such a rush. Oh by the way, I am Magnus Alexander Masters, but my friends call me Max. Nice to meet you, Isabella." Max said as he flashed a charming smile towards her. "Are you also a Water bender like your brother?" He asked.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
TAMAMO "MAE" HITSOMA

Mae walked into the training grounds. Today she could finally begin her airbender training and she was bubbling over with excitement. As she walked through the grounds she actually began to bounce up and down with each step.
Airbending Trainee: 350 Chi

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image

The H a l f Siblings.

User ImageUser Image
Isabella glanced over to the male seeing he was laughing, she realized he looked just about her age too relief swept over her. He couldn’t be that upset…

She watched him walk up to her, she flashed a gentle smile looking up at him, Max? It was nice.. Or was it to early to call him Max since she didn’t know him very well yet? She’d just settle for Magnus for now! Magnus was a nice name too after all~

A brilliant smile graced her features as she bowed once polite as always “Its a pleasure too meet you Magnus~” She shoots back not missing a beat, she was a bit surprised he was talking to her though. Usually attractive males didn’t talk to her very much… But maybe it was because of her brother

"Are you also a Water bender like your brother?"

She blushed in embarrassment faking a bit of awkward laughter. She hoped the whole ‘tribe’ question didn’t pop up. “Actually…” Even to a complete stranger she couldn’t tell a lie to, her mother always said to never lie after all... “I’m not. Well I wish I was, water bending’s the coolest! There’s so much house-work you can use it for…! But those genes past me over I guess… You see I’m actually an air bender… But since I’m so bad with my element, my brother thought if he brought me here I might catch on faster.” She explains scratching the back of her head nervously, smiling slightly looking away.

Occ:  

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:00 am
(I'm terribly sorry for not posting recently. I've had no internet access. I don't know how often I'll be able to post.)

Taka kept his hands to his sides. Seemed like his water tribe fishing hook caught a used boot or a tin can. A golden tin can -- trimmed by its own arrogance -- but still a tin can. "As a waterbender, you'll scarcely find anyone to teach you away from the Tribes. But, to be honest -- and I can say this since no one else from the Tribe is here -- I don't really like the Tribes much either. Too much snow, ice, old people and even older traditions. I just stay because... well, I'm the royalty there. The prince. I'm not allowed to leave." He didn't really wanna say much further. He'd probably just get mocked for his "royal attitude" or his even more royal gloom. "So... anyway. Wanna learn to bend from a master? Push-and-pull and all the like?" He was bored, so... it seemed better than the pillow or the noose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:58 am
Lorio Helix | Air Nomad | Adept
|| Airbender || Grandmaster Lorio ||

User Image

((Sorry for taking so long, I've lacked any sort of motivation... at all...))

Lorio continuously leaped back (and for some reason kept going) in order to avoid Gya's strikes. Then, he formed a ball of air around himself to defend against anymore assaults the boy could have launched while he was flipping. "All right, I don't think I need to continue this. I know you're ready to learn Traditional Airbending." Now, he just had to wait for Gya's response and then he could begin teaching him the basics.

Current Allegiance: [The Air Temples]

"I am Lorio Helix, the Nomadic Grandmaster of the Airbenders."  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:07 am
User Image

The H a l f Siblings.

User ImageUser Image
IHe smirked as he listened to him. He had a point… He gave a grunt like laugh at the fact he disliked tribes too, glad he hadn’t gotten stuck with some religious push over who believed in the whole "You can only be one with your element… If you’re one with a tribe. Or some other insane words of wisdom, from whoever was preaching to him as if, he was Satan himself. They were lucky if he didn’t blow up on them…

He grinned from ear to ear, cause if there was one thing Alexander never did was back down from a challenge“Are you sure…? I might be to challenging for you, you’ll prob-….” He stopped short as the words from earlier sunk in. Prince. Prince? Prince?! He ran his fingers threw his thick blue locks as his jaw dropped momentarily before it shut once more thinking over what he said he grinned. “If you’re royalty.. Shouldn’t you be able to have say in what you do?” He asks flashing one of his brilliant I’m-such-a-genius-smiles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella looked at Magnus taking in his silence her face darkened. Oh no! He must think she was pathetic… No tribe… Oh she couldn’t deal with a scolding or to see her new friend look at her like she was some kind of alien… Excuse me… She murmurs running off.. exit//Isabella

Occ: Finally an excuse to post the two separately~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:45 am
The Courageous Wolf

User Image

██████████████████ ██ ██

Palka Xao
                                                          Eastern Air Temple

fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfill ██ ██ ██████████████████

Palka was making his way back up the hill and into the training grounds as he tried to remove the stench of Sky Bison. Unsure as to how everyone would feel about Pompho the young Airbender wasnt going to take any chances. When the boy reached the top of the hill he could see all his Airbending buddies just...shooting the breeze (pun) along with the girl that he bumped into earlier.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:16 am
The boy gave the little blue-haired rogue a weird look. It almost got to him that maybe the guy was genuinely trying to give him advice, but he had a hunch that the kid was too selfish to bother. It must've just been sarcasm on his part. Something like 'shouldn't the prince be able to do anything'? Well, that answer was unfortunate. "No. I have duties to my tribe. My mother... Tui, left a long time ago. Because of her sudden and yet expected disappearance, I was made chieftain at like twelve and have had to clean up diplomatic crap since then. The Water Tribes are very traditioned. If I leave, I'd be breaking the royal line, sending the city into anarchy. And it's not like I have kids. Or want to have kids." That was really all there was to it. Taka must've been pretty boring, right? Good. He liked it better that way.

The smirk of the scary little blue person was kinda unnerving, and because of that, his words were left brief.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

The H a l f Siblings.

User ImageUser Image
Isabella had been running off hoping Magnus would still want to be a friend or at least not try to do a background check. The last thing she needed was someone to take her to child protection… Besides her brothers were old enough to legally own her! And what would they do without her…? And what about Shiro? She shook the thought away when a familiar face woke her from her trance. Palka? “Palka!” she calls flashing her brilliant smile, as she ran towards him bowing once out of breath.

She straightened up studying him momentarily she sighed, crossing her hands in front of her. “You had me worried earlier Palka! What were you doing..? If you don’t mind me asking of course!” She quickly added, flashing a smile.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It seemed like the male deflated a bit his eyes seemed to soften a moment as he took in what the male said. He couldn’t help but wonder what had happened to his mother, had she run off? Was it rude to ask? He hoped she was nothing like IA’s… Even the thought of that vial woman gave him chills… But why did he care? It wasn’t his problem. He was a complete stranger for Gods sake. But in ways he reminded him of his brother. But less intimidating, and he was, pretty sure he wasn’t as off his rocker like his brother was, well at least he came off as sane.

Yet he felt bad for the dark haired male… He had to mature earlier in his life, and go into all that diplomatic nonsense he hardly knew a wink about himself. While he hadn’t tried any harder, a matter of fact his behavior worsened after his fathers death.

He hadn’t realized it but he had began fumbling with his fathers scarf. Quickly dropping his hands he sighed giving his honest opinion as he shrugged looking at him. “Well to be blunt you’re screwed… That's really gotta suck.” He said not trying to lie and make things better. He hatted when people pulled that on him and his siblings... “But, is that what you want? Do you actually wanna spend your life there and grow old a cranky old man? Never do anything but what your told to do? Or what's your duty to do?” He chuckled, but it was more to himself. “Ah ignore it I have no room to talk~ But if I were you… I’d do what I wanted to do. And I wan-.”
He says before realizing IA was no where to be found. Dammit. She was a complete air head...

Occ: Sorry for the late reply ^^;  

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 pm
The boy couldn't help but roll his eyes after letting out a single laugh. He wasn't the cranky old man type of person -- no, he'd probably grow up to be someone too shitty and sorry for themselves enough to even put in the energy for crankiness. He knew his life had to go somewhere soon to protect him from that fate, and yet all he could think about was bending. Well, usually. But right now, he was thinking of what Alexander was going to say.

"And you want?" He tilted his head; Taka didn't want to seem too self-absorbed, so he knew he should've learned what Alex wanted too. After all, if this pass-time discussion even had a chance at becoming a friendship, then... it'd be worth the great struggle of having to try and care about someone's opinion. "I'm not really sure what I want, actually. I used to want friends, but I'm not good with people. Then I wanted to try dating, but I had no idea how to go about it. Then, I tried traveling, like right now. And I like it. I wish I could just travel... and leave those burdens behind." The boy released a disrupted sigh, closing his eyes for the calm. "But I can't. My life does blow, doesn't it?" He let out another laugh; one of the few that he'd ever really given.

(It's fine. smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:29 am
X- TMT -X

~Magnus Alexander Masters; Trainee Air Bender~
"Max"
of the Eastern Air Temple

Magnus turned to Palka. "Hey Palka, I believe its time for training....you should come join to Isabella." He said with a smile as he begun to make his way back to the training grounds. Upon arrival he approached the grandmaster. "Grandmaster Helix.." He said as he bowed to Lorio. "We are ready to receive your great teachings of Airbending. We are ready when you are prepared." He said as he rose back up, ready to be taught more of his bending and his people's style of fighting.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:01 am
Lorio Helix | Air Nomad | Adept | The Grandmaster Monk
|| Airbender || Grandmaster Lorio || The Dragon of the Wind

User Image

"Ah, yes. Okay." Lorio waved for Gya to come stand in front of him so he could explain it to the two of them with ease. Airbending took practice due to the changing of one's natural movements. "All right, my friends. I'll explain Airbending to you and show you a tome in which it is further explained. Airbending is an art, not a fighting style. I'd prefer you didn't use it to cause damage to other people unless you absolutely have to. The way you move now... stop. Airbending involves circular movements with grace and you must be ready to change your direction to go with your opponent whenever." The Grandmaster dropped on his butt and smiled. "I wish for you two to meditate for a little while (three posts). After this, I'll have you do something else. Just make sure you don't lose focus."

Current Allegiance: [The Air Temples]

"I am Lorio Helix, the Nomadic Grandmaster of the Airbenders."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:10 pm
The Courageous Wolf

User Image

██████████████████ ██ ██

Palka Xao
                                                          Eastern Air Temple

fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfill ██ ██ ██████████████████

Palka waved to Isabella as she raced in his direction, "Oh gawd, I hope I dont smell too bad!" the boy thought as he could smell Pompho all over him. "Hi Isabella, sorry bout earlier I just had to go see my friend Pompho." Palka felt like this conversation was going along smoothly, but unfortunately for him is was severed by the call of training. "Sorry....I gotta go....you should come join us!" Leaving up to Isabella to stay or go, Palka went to join the other airbenders in relaxing, peacful meditation process.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:15 pm
Taka sighed; the tournament was starting. "Sorry, blue boy. I've gotta run. My name's Taka Shen -- remember that, if you ever wanna see me. I'll probably be at the northern tribe." He mounted upon Bungie's back, who began to run, leap and glide like a mobile devil. (exit)  
[AR] Eastern Air Temple

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff