Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:59 am
Tea shoved tristan's books back on his table, without opening them or anything. "That's a nice offer, but your answers aren't very good most of the time.. No offense of course, but like.. Mostly, Yugi's answers are a lot better. So are Bakura's. Hey bakura, may I copy your homework? Since I can't ask Duke since he didn't make it and Tristan has wrong answers, I'd like to copy yours since there's no teacher in here and I need the answers because I have this feeling something's going to happen today and I don't want to be checked again since I didn't make it and getting screwed like that is like the last thing I want really. Also, your handwriting is better than Tristan's and so are your manners and answers as I said before. Oh, have you seen Fun with d**k and Jane/ it was a very funny movie, and I liked it a lot." Tea said, all exited about this first day, not having a clue of how annoying she really was.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:17 pm
Bakura handed over his books, having stopped twitching so as to not get in any trouble. He really was too nice for his own good.
"Yes, I saw that movie Tea, it was really funny." Bakura smiled and turned back to staring a hole through the board.
Ra, I just want to smack that stupid whore! Yami exploded. Please?!
Tempting, but no. Maybe tomorrow. Bakura got out some paper and started writting a story line for an RP he was going to host that weekend.
Can I play? Yami asked.
Last time you did, you stabbed a turrent through my hand! You know how hard it was to clean up the bloodstains?! And you tried to turn my friends (yes Tea is a friend) into lead figures!
It added to the decor, and I was kidding. Can I at least be a non-player character?
Maybe. Where's Yugi and Joey? Bakura wondered, continuing the plot. Yami was to busy reading to respond. He read rather slowly, only just getting used to the language.

And Tristen slept on  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:55 am
(... gah. I'm sorry!!! ;-;!!!!!)

Seto meandered through the halls, pausing momentarilly to look at random things on the walls. All of the teachers were already teaching their class, so he was obviously late...and if you're late, you're late. What's a few more minutes? Besides, what was he late for? A bunch of things that he probably already knew already. In fact, the only reason why he wasn't in a higher level class was because he was absent from school so often, and he didn't want to jeopordize his work for petty things like school...

When he finally got to his homeroom, he knew all the way down the hall that there wasn't a teacher inside of it. Noise carries easilly from a room with the door open. He sighed. If there wasn't a teacher within the first five minutes, then he had every right to leave the class. He wasn't going to sit there and do nothing for six hours--he'd risk being tempted with driving mokuba home.

When he brushed in, the class didn't fall that much more silent, but only momentarilly at his sudden appearance. He took a seat at the back of the room and looked at the clock. (Serenity is 1 year younger than everyone else, so she's not in the same classroom as them.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:29 am
Bakura nodded in Seto's general direction, then continued to write.
Oh... lookie. Seto Kaiba has decided to bless this class withh his presence on this day. Yami's voie was dripping with enough srcasm to drown all of Domino City.
Yeah... uh huh... sya, what do you think should happen? The princess np dies if they don't defeat the Dark One on their first try, or the DO get's a 25% raise in HP from the experience of winning? Bakura wondered.
The first one! Make them feel like the lowliest of creatures for their failure!
I guess so... I mean, there's more than one princess... Yeah, that works.
Bakura got back to writting, and Yami got back to reading.

Tristen glanced up from his nap, turned his head, and spoke to Tea.
"Where's the teacher?" He yawned sleepily. If this is what he got for staying up and actually doing his homework, then screw that!

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:19 pm
Rushing through the hall, papers piled and tilting. A man with long black hair and cresent shaped glasses tilted to one side. "I'm late I'm late.." he groaned under his breath. Somehow finding a way to open the door and stumbling into the classroom cursing under his breath. "Sorry class..the meeting held me later then usual. But I hope your ready to learn with after your extra minutes of rest. No one is absent, since I'm later then any of you." he explained straightening his shirt. Placing his glasses in the correct fashion on his nose. "Stay with us Honda-san, you look as if your about to pass out." he stated with a smile, picking up on of his markers. Tachi sensei was usually a nice guy, though he was serious when it came to his job. However, he was very understanding and sometimes was rather hyper and would just chat if lessions were complete.

Yamasuki-san grunted as he scribbled the cover off of the ticket. With a disappointing look on his face, he tossed the ticket aside. Minuki was stressing, as she too scribbled, praying he had gotten the ticket somewhere in this pile. "No..No..No..No."she chanted as she tossed loser tickets aside. Yamasuki was getting impatient and worried, the pile was decending quickly and still no winners. Taking one in his fingers, he began scratching the numbers. "Lets see..17..well we got that one first before. Next is..42..76..10!" his voice rose slightly, this caught Minukis attention. She stopped abruptly, looking at him, her breath in her throat. "38...7..3..63..and.." he hesitated..could this be real? one way to find out. Looking at his secretary, they both gave one large gulp, being rid of the lump in their throats. All eyes layed on the ticket as they cratched the last number away, their eyes grew large, jaws dropped.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:52 pm
Tristen just looked at the teacher, but said nothing. To his credit, he did look in the general direction of Tachi-sensei. But his mind was elsewhere. On the new Hooters that was rumored to be coming to Domino City, to be exact.
((Sorry I'm not having him do very much... he's supposed to be out of it))

Bakura sighed and raised his hand, putting away the RP materials. He could always do it later at home, after he got his homework done. Tachi-sensei was a nice guy, but a little naive at times. Just because he was so ra-forsakenly late doesn't mean that someone couldn't be later than him. Such as Joey and Yugi. They were cronically late it seemed.
Just yell it out, for Ra's sake! Get the little brats in trouble!Yami suggested.
No. Something tells me that today would not be a good day for doing that. I just have a question on the math homework. There was a typo in the book, and I'd like to know what it's supposed to say so I can answer the question properly. Bakura replied.
First of all, all the more reason to do it! Second of all, you have no life, you know that?
Thank you, Captian Obvious. Just... go plot to take over the world or something, please? I'd like to know what it really says.
You have an A-friken-plus, you dweeb. Just turn that arm into a stretch and relax, or I'll do it for you.
Bakura made a face, but did as he was told. The sensation of having no control over an isolated place was rather unpleasent.

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:19 am
Tea sat in her most charming position, by crossing her legs, placing the fingertips of her one hand on her knee and the fingertips of the other on top of the fisrt hand.
She blinked a few times, and forgot completely about all of the homework she was planning to copy that instant.
"I like... So need Tachi Sensei to cooperate... I mean... I like... Have to go to the try-outs for that dance group this friday.. He'd like... better let me..." she thought, as she stroke a bang of hair from her face.

She then changed her mind, and allowed some hair to cover her left eye.
"He like... Has to fall for me now... Like.. Totally... Because I like... Have to go to them try-outs..."

As you may notice, Tea isn't really the brightest of them all.
But who needs brains when you've got hooters, right?

In the meanwhile, Duke had twirled one bang of hair so badly that is was becoming fuzzy. And if there was something he hated, it was fuzzy hair...

Duke put the tips of his left index finger and thumb in his mouth, and un-fuzzied his hair. He then noticed how terribly his hands were shaking.
"What would I need now? Caffeine? Heroine? Cocaine? Nicotine? "
He shook his head.
"I should quit all soon... My school is suffering from it.."
He then realized what he had just thought to himself.
"My school is suffering!? What the fu-huck.." he said, laughing out loud.
"Oh... I'm so funny at times..." he shook his head and focussed on the teacher.
"Could he be one of my future customers?" he wondered, as he noticed it was probably the nicotine he was missing since a headache started to occure and he suddenly had to fight the urge to light a cigarette in the classroom.

OOC

Me writing in olive is me being the narrator. 3nodding
I just NEED to make weird remarks from time to time, sorry for that. sweatdrop

If we don't find ourselves a Joey and a Yugi soon, some of us will have to take those roles.
I'd like to not be any of them, since I've got ideas I can't turn into English words. 3nodding
We also need a Marik, but he's not important yet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:43 am
Quote:
It's all good. i'd rather not be either... I'm being a Joey in another RP and I'd rather not get them confused. THAT would be rather embarassing sweatdrop

Bakura was staring blankly through the board that the teacher was writting on. Something in the back of his mind told him something really bad was about to happen, but he couldn't tell what. It was probably just Yami trying to send him to the penetentuary again.
No... It's not me this time! I swear. Yami insisted. bakura nodded a fraction of a millimeter in assesment, but continued to stare through the board. Bakura was so bored he started counting how many times sensei blinked. Which was often enough to keep Bakura focused.

Honda stared a hole through the back of Bakura's head, trying not to fall back asleep. And he was slowly failing miserably.  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:01 pm
Seto sat on the edge of his chair--but not because he was anxious. He was trying to get comfortable. He was all too used the the nice luxurious chairs of his office, so that these metal ones felt unusually hard and unyielding to him.

Damnit, I may as well just stand! he thought as he glanced at what the other kids were doing to be comfortable. Many were sitting straight up like they had a ruler down their back...it hurt his legs to be so rigid... some were sitting with two [chair] legs on the ground, while their knees pressed firmly against the desk rim... it hurt his knees... and it was difficult for him to keep his balance....Some people had their hips all the way back, and were leaning on their desks...but that looked all to much like sleeping...One girl seemed to be sitting on one ankle... he wondered how she still felt her toes...but the majority of the class was just slumped in their seats.

Enough of this... He pushed away from his desk to stand just as a very loud yell came from a few doors down, interrupting the class.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:39 pm
Tristen yelped and lost his balance (his seat was defective), crashing loudly to the floor.
"What the hall is going on?" Honda said as he sad up, rubbing the side of his head that had hit the floor.

Bakura stood up in his dedk and tried to see out the door. Maybe it was a streaker or something.  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:27 am
OOC

xChaos_Angelx, it's good to have you here.
I'm sorry to have to complain right away, but...
Joey hasn't entered the classroom yet, and the bell rang a while ago.

Maybe you should read what the others posted?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:06 am
Seto's eyes narrowed when he saw a man race by the doorway with a piece of paper in his hand: he looked downright mad with that expression of glee on his face.

How queer...I wonder what all of that is about...?  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:14 am
Tachi-sensei glaced around at all of his pupils, all of them acting rather strange this morning. Tea seemed to be coming on to him, obviouslyy trying to get out of class. Duke was wigging out for no apparent reason to his knowledge. Kaiba-san seemed to be fed up with all of this, though he understood Kaibas reasoning, he was busy most of the time. Though that didn't give him the right to accept Kaibas absence, no matter how he understood and wished he would just label him present, it would be unfair to the others. He gave a sudden jolt at the man who rushed by, all of this was alot to handle. He gave a soft sigh before trying once more to gain the classes attention. "Ok kids, if I could have your attention please. Kaiba-san, since you're already here you might as well stay." he stated calmly and with a small smile. He was sure Kaiba knew by now if there was a emergency he would let him leave, Kaiba was one of his favorite students. "And Anzu-san, batting your eyelashes to me isn't going to make me let you leave...but just how important is this rehersal?" he asked calmly. It wasn't Tea that got to him, he was just leanient, more when he was in a good mood. But he prefered to take his class seriously. That was why the only time Kaiba could leave was if on emergencies, and Tea left his class alot.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:42 am
"Ah... Well..."
Tea sat normal comfortable again.
"If I get in, I'll be in shows all over the country and have a lot more chance to be discovered! It'd be like a dream coming true! It would mean so much to me if I got to go there on friday... It starts at 8am.... And it ends at 4pm... But its like.. So majorly important and you'd be like.. the best teacher ever if you'd like.. let me go there because erm... I'll send you a cheque once I get to Broadway...?" she tried, not noticing she was speaking louder each sentence.

"Dude... He sure was a lot less boring before he was my teacher... I was teaching him so badly."
"Yo teach, can I leave class too? I really have to get rid of this lack of nicotine... It's like so totally important and I'd like so totally send you money I don't have and never get."

Tea gave him a hostile look, and Duke replied to her by waving friendly and laying his head on his arm on his table.

May La Nee

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces