• Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn have one more volunteer fro her training. Going to save the best for last to see if she really got doing the diagnosis down. Autumn grabbed his hand to feel the chi network there to start. At first she didn't find anything but until she came to her conclusion. She removed the sleeve from the other hand seeing a burn on it with a bit swollen and splotchy appearance. "You got your self burn badly and... your drunk." He chuckled in agreement. He did a good job trying to hide it.
[7/7]
-------------------------------------------------------

Autumn eyed over to Yun that moved away to the free windows. Guessing he's feeling un-easy thinking about his fear. "Well you shouldn't worry about that. You can indeed fight your way out with your water bend now. No baddy's can mess with you." She said back to Yun.

---------------------------------------------------------
She then turn back and go back to her work. She'll just go strait healing the drunken guys burn wile he's here. Autumn gathered the water and get started.
[1/7]
The water covering the large burn should smoothed out the pain that the guy strangely isn't complaining. He must of been so drunk that he was so tipsy to gotten himself burned this deep. Would explain it from how irresponsible drunken people are and too drunken to feel anything.
[2/7]
Never the less, Autumn focus on the wound, and the burned skin begins to heal. The burn looks a bit bad and beep but will be better in do time. It's even looks like it's 2nd Degree burn!
[3/7]

[Diagnosis learned]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun chuckled a bit.

"Thats true."

He looks back outside at the village. Something was a bit off though and it was making him kind of uneasy.

"I haven't seen the chief at all recently. Wonder where he is..."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

The skin is restored and blisters are removed. Bits of over cooked skin loos it's attachment onto the body. Just only the first layer of the skin got healed away from the burns.
[4/7]
Another layer to go. The skin still reddish even under the blue light of her glowing water. It's a slower proses to do since this is a deeper burn.
[5/7]
In time, the skin looks a bit better with the color starting to go away. Not only that, but the swelling is gone too. Autumn is making good proses.
[6/7]
Then finally the burn is completely gone. The color and swallow are gone and now the skin is healthy on his wrist. No more pain and no more damage can be shown.
[7/7]

Next patient she'll have to work on open wounds. This will be the last skill she will try for today. Seeing that this may be needed more for what ever the challenge be for their test.
[1/7]
The patient this time has a large gash on her arm. Seam like a work from a knife being only 1 in or maybe splinter wood. Ether of those are very sharp.
[2/7]
Autumn gathered the water over her arm, covering the bleeding wound. the blood seep in the flouting water but quickly stops as her healing ability's working. Giving light blue glow with in her touch.
[3/7]
---------------------------------------

"I wonder what's he doing too... Do you think he's still in the Air temple? That's the only last place we saw him. " Sh said back to him.

[Burns: 2nd Degree learned]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun let out a sigh.

"Last time I saw him, he was at the pro-bending tournament."

He punched the wall.

"I bet I could probably run the village better than he could...but who wants that job anyways?"  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Why do you hate him?" She turn to look at him. Seeing his anger take on the wall. "What do you have against with Teacher Shane?" She said back to him serious. She still like her first teacher, since he helped them learned their bending ability's. She doesn't see anything bad about him even though he isn't around so much.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun clenched his fist.

"He doesn't listen to logic. He focuses on the spiritual and forgets about the reality of the world. Yes, I understand the traditions of the watertribe. But what are traditions going to do for you in the real world where none of that matter to some others or to even the elements themself. He is ignorant."

Yun releases his fist.  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"How can you be sure?" Autumn said back. "Have you actually talked to him, asked about what his thoughts are and see from his view? How can you be sure what he thinks and what he douse isn't good?"

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"That last test was enough to show me his true colors."

Yun turns around.

"Its easy to read him, and I know this doesn't apply to everyone, you are a good example of that. He is one of those people who are born and then raised on the beliefs of other rather than going out in the world themselves and learning from experience. Learning from a teacher can only teach you so much, the ultimate experience is when you are out in the situation. What I've learned and what he has are too conflicting, between reality and spiritualism. And even if I wanted to ask him, he ain't even here."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"You shouldn't judge people so quickly... Raised in here or out there, He's still our teacher and even though you wasn't born here, he's our Chief! We should have a little faith on him." Autumn said, full with pride to her teacher. "We saw him join along with the air nomads, at least he started gaining outside experience. If you think he's all spiritual, may be we should go find him now in the tribe. We can try search at his palace if he's home." She suggested it. Still sitting down with her patient.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"We can only hope you're right. The way he treated me before, he seemed dead set on his beliefs."

He turned around and leaned against the wall.

"When I saw him leave during the attack, he was with the Avatar. He's most likely teaching her waterbending."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"At least he would be doing something good, right?" She said. Turning back to her patient, she was taking her time to long. The girl been sitting there all day with her deep wound. Autumn quickly apologizes and go back to work.
[4/7]
The water is back on the open wound, going deep inside of the open gap. The water soothes her pain, feeling only comfort with the glowing water repairing the tissues. Just like in Abrasions, the open skin will slowly close.
[5/7]
It's taking a wile to close this kind of wound. Autumn has to heal each layer of tissue, pile up inside even her muscle. Though the woman do not mind to much when feeling it very calm.
[6/7]
Each bit is healed and made it to the top. The bleeding stopped for good and battery wont able to get into her now. Autumn removed her water, revealing the wound is closed only leaving a scar.
[7/7]

Autumn stood and gave thanks to the healers for helping out her training. It's a big help to use later in the future. Feeling tired, she walked over to Yun where he's resting. "Let's see if he's actually here or not. Ask him our self's of his thoughts, and maybe get our challenge wile we at it." She spoke to him. Feeling ready to head out now.

[Laceration learned]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun fixed the sword on his belt.

"I guess we can go check the palace. Don't know if he's there or not, but we can try. You ready?"  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn nodded to her. She walked out of the healing hut and heading out in the middle of the tribe. Knowing where the palace is, she lead Yun over to the place Teacher Shane should be.

[exit]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi: 355

Water Bender...

Autumn and Yun, both tired and hurt head to the healing hut to tend into their pain. The healer's took them in and gave each of them to a bed to work on easing up their bruises and the frost on them. They did their work, healing up the pain then after wards, gave them blankets to warm them.

Autumn sat on her bed with the warm furred blanket wrapped around her. "*Achow!" Sadly Autumn have indeed catched a cold. She wasn't wearing her snow gear, possibly lost her clothing from that ship crash.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun was treated at the same time Autumn was. His wounds were a bit more significant than hers. Despite the frostbite and the now threat of hypothermia subsided, his wound on his shoulder was now a nasty bruise ontop of the scar. The medics finished their treatment, Yun now lying in a bed wrapped up in blankets, next to Autumn's bed. He chuckles.

"I always seem to be causing us trouble. I'm sorry, Autumn."

This was comfortable. However, he had wished he was in the fur blanket he had at his tent. It was much warmer.  
[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff