Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 pm
Sakura the balck blossom

Decus closed his eyes and shook his head slowly. "Then I'm sorry to say you both have to die." He turned his back to Lux and faced Rain full on. "Lets keep this one on one, nice and quiet. See if you kill me you could still have a chance to get the report. Decus took up a fighting stance and his eye's fixed on your many fatal points.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:17 pm
"bring it" Rain said as she took a battle stance and go ready to attack "cause i wont go easy"  

Sakura the balck blossom

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:48 pm
Sakura the balck blossom

Decus took a ready stance and his claws extended about half an inch and increased their point. He raced up to you in two strides, he ducked lower, his left hand shot up at your face, and his right hand shot towards your midsection. "Understand I need to make a living, one way or another. Hope you last long enough so I can say you were at least a challenge." Decus said when he was just about to preform what was already stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:03 pm
Rain blocks the blow to her face but still gets hurt"ack that hurts" Rain pulled away and held her side "ok my turn" Rain jumps on top of cryus head then launches off him and dive in to attack Decus  

Sakura the balck blossom

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:41 pm
Sakura the balck blossom

((Out Of Cookies: D: That's so mean you used his head, but it was d**n funny to think about it! XD lol!))
Decus continued his forward momentum to land in a hand stand his left leg's heel coming up so your blade sunk into the heel of his shoe. Before it could go further into his shoe and into his foot, Decus aimed his right foot to kick at the center of your face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:19 pm
((OOC:yeah i know but i wanted to show how light Rain can be))

Rain lets go of her sword and moves a bit but gets hit in the cheek"Pretty good"Rain said as she pulled out 2 daggers  

Sakura the balck blossom

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:40 pm
Sakura the balck blossom

Decus continues to move and uses his hands to help him flip onto his feet. He turns to face you and frowns a little. "My shoe." Decus said, lifting his foot, and staring at his cut shoe heel, with a small drop of blood hits the floor. "Thank you I wanted a excuse to get new one's." He took a ready stance and motioned for you to attack him this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:12 pm
"im not done yet"Rain charged at Decus the Fliped over him slashed at his back and rolled away from him before he attacked again"am i moving too fast for you"  

Sakura the balck blossom

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:18 pm
Sakura the balck blossom

Decus spun and blocked your blade with his finger's and jumped back. "No not too fast just not fast enough." He said this with a grin. Decus extended his claws and raced at you, his left hand aimed at your face and his right arm kept back as if to punch you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:18 pm
Rain picked up her blade and moved out of the way but got hit by the claw causing her right ankle to bleed"gah dang that hurt" Rain said looking at her ankle  

Sakura the balck blossom

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:37 pm
Sakura the balck blossom

Decus slid away from you, stood, and brushed himself off. "I was told to kill you. That means no holding back no matter who or what the target is." He said turning to face you. Decus took up his fighting stance and beckoned you forward. "Unless you've had enough."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:16 pm
cyrus stood firmly and began to be annoyed then said still pointing his gun "I can't believe that your ignoring me .he finally put his gun down "who the h*** do you think your talking to??????!!!!!!!!!!"  

X_Glider

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:56 pm
glider10

Sakura the balck blossom

Decus turned his head at Cyrus and glared. "Will you keep quiet? I need to kill you both without getting caught. I also am apparently talking to a green horn. Why are you someone special I should know, 'cause I don't know you one bit." He said sounding a little annoyed as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:56 pm
Rain looked a Cyrus with an annoyed look and said "Listen if you want to die be my guest but if you dont then get away from here before i kill you myself" Rain said as she look at Decus and uppercutted him and did an over head slash  

Sakura the balck blossom

X_Glider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:51 pm
Cyrus transformed the guns into two cannons pointing it at them agian ."I don't want to fight but if I have to...........!!!!!!"  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff