Reply DS Connection
Nintendo DS: Obviously, the handheld of champions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DanPro05

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:03 pm
I got my DS in january and I love it I play it so much and I cant wait till may there are alot of cool games coming out for it in may!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:51 pm
ninja You should wait until...

Metroid Prime: Hunters
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Xenosaga DS
Animal Crossing DS

ninja You should see all the games I want gonk  

Edymion
Captain

risu98

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:45 pm
All people that order Nintendo Power Magazine (like me) should already know this, but there is a lot of talk about a great Zelda game coming out for the DS. Also, many things like Sonic DS, Final Fantasy, a new Mario game, and Harvest Moon are being looked at for titles on the DS. And Animal Crossing DS is going to have internet capabilities. Other games may have internet capabilities like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:08 pm
Animal Crossing DS is slated as a "free to play" internet.  

Edymion
Captain

Ryumeka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:41 pm
I love my DS. Matroid Prime Hunters, Super Mario 64, Wario Ware: Touched! and Polarium aremy games at the moment  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:02 pm
Hunters isn't out yet...is it? I know First Hunt is...as it came with the game xd  

Edymion
Captain

PinkScales

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:30 pm
I love my DS! I only have the sims but I'm saving up for Nintendogs and Animal Crossing DS, i liked the first animal crossing and i want nintendogs because my dad is allergic to dogs so virtual is as close as it gets.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:22 pm
ninja I don't like dogs whee

I got far too addicted to Animal Crossing O_o; I'm, most definately, getting Animal Crossing DS.  

Edymion
Captain

Ihsoy0

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:56 pm
Im definitely getting Metroid Prime: Hunters when it comes out, possibly also Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles...The let down with that for the gamecube is that none of my other friends ever played it. nintendo needs to get some really good first person shooters. I won't be satisfied with just Metroid.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:01 pm
biggrin Apart from the all excellent titles my fellow NG members have been mentioning, I'm pretty excited about Kirby and Canvas Curse 3nodding . The game is due out June 12th and is supposed to be the first DS game that isn't a port from another system, a dating sim, or a collection of minigames domokun .  

CirePrahs

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:12 pm
Oh? I thought there were other games scheduled for around the same time that also fall outside those categories O_o

It doesn't matter, much. I love my DS, and I'm addicted to Yoshi Touch'n'Go ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:32 pm
No one respects other consoles anymore..*sighs a bit*

In any case, my brother has read enough reviews to see that, once PSP has had time to come out into the world fully, it will kill any other handheld system. That heard from him and a great number of others who have have enough time with other handheld consoles.

3nodding  

Ace xAngel

AMTwister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:05 pm
I've got a DS!! I like the way they took one of my favorite games and renewed it!! Super Mario DS Rocks!! (I've 31 Stars..... crying )

But even though the DS is cool, I wish they would've kept the link connection if you wanna play Gameboy Advanced MP modes and what not. I lost my advanced and gamboy color andnow I cant playmy Gameboy Color games and that sucks.

Besides that I think its the best handheld Nintendo has ever created!! And it has awsome graphics!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:22 pm
xAngel. I don't respect items.

As for the PSP, I've yet to see a console that far behind in sales ever catch up to dominate. It's outselling both the PSP and PS2, and it's exploding in Japan thanks to Nintendogs (oddly enough). The DS is blowing the PSP away, and it will continue to do that. As I said at the beginning, the PSP looks promising, but I'm holding out for some real and good games.

The DS is not a GameBoy wink Nintendo has said as much, and they've even said they are working on the GB5. I'll tell you right now that it's not the GBA-Micro xd The next GameBoy will be able to do what every GameBoy has been able to do -- play all GB games ever released.  

Edymion
Captain

DS Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas