Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1x1] Poison and Blood (Shikoba & Eisheth) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:03 pm
"I see." Ah, poison. Work done so subtly that even he disliked its use save for hunting purposes. Sapping strength was not part of his repertoire: Shik expected his pursuits to be worthwhile and disliked the idea of negating the effort of hunting them down just to watch them die without helping it along. "It's good to learn to work without them, though at the same time training one's FEAR is also important. They tend to be harder to maintain after all."

Thus far Shik had had success with his own uses, but he still remained cautious. A lot of FEAR had been lost in the catastrophe.

Moving his wounded hand behind him, he launched himself forward to try and swipe at Eiseth again.

HP: 25
Damage: 0

santime
OH. HERP. No he doesn't know any of them personally that are currently in play, though I'm a bit fuzzy myself on the details of their situation during the last meta.

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:08 am
It looked like both of them grew a bit tired. She dodged Shik's attack, but her own blow hit only a branch of tree standing nearby cutting some leaves.

"Agree", she replied. The alchemist still had a lot to learn about Fear attacks, but she decided that better knowledge of the close combat might be priority for now. "What is you Fear?... Some ultra-uber-powerful attack, I suppose?". Well, her opponent was a War Executioner, so it seemed pretty obvious to her.

HP: 10/40
Damage: MISS AS ALWAYS

Ol-j-man
Did you take Shik to the Prom? Eisheth is there, if he would make an appearance smile

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 pm
Shik smirked and only offered, "It is bloody, as War likes." And then he attempted to swipe at her arm again, claws catching only air. Either Eiseth was learning to be quicker, or he was becoming more tired.

Former? Former. Absolutely. If anything, being placed in the role of pseudo-mentor made him more energized. "You're getting better at dodging."

Damage: Naaawp

santime
Yup, he's there with Shaheen. I haven't posted in a few ays, though, so I'm a little out of the loop as to what's going on and how to react. ^^;

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 pm
"Of course", replied the alchemist. "I don't want to disappoint you", she smiled at him. "I really rarely do it, but as a sigh of my gratitude, I promise, next time we do it, I'll show my Fear".

Eisheth was grateful for this lesson: it was a good practice, and a good training. Perhaps... perhaps, when they talk later, after the fight, she might even try asking him. He might become a very, very valuable ally... though, she should be careful for now. All grand plans begin with the small steps, and you should be as patient as possible, otherwise you'd just spoil everything.

HP: 10/40
Damage: PERMAMISS crying

Ol-j-man
Oh dammit, it just striked me we'd rather finish this RP before June, 30th to enter the raffle for "RP with the stranger month" razz

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:00 pm
"Good. Good. I look forward to it." And then he slid another claw past her bony torso to rake at the arm bearing most of her weapon's weight. "I have some expectations after all."

Damage: 5

santime
True that. We could have them stop here since there's such a disparaging difference between their HP?

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:04 am
Being distracted, Eisheth missed a powerful blow from the executioner: he was far more experienced, after all.

"Good", she smiled, though each move was tough for her, her motions grew slower and slower. "I wouldn't accept anything else. I would love to talk to you... later, when we finish this: I have something to ask you". She didn't plan to give up so easily: she had a willpower, after all. Sending a soft smile to Shikoba, she suddenly attacked him with her chain, the blow was unexpectedly fast given in mind her condition.

HP: 5/40
Damage: 6

Ol-j-man
I'm ready to finish at any moment, though, would that count as finished battle? Sorry, I'm still a newbie XD I was just interested in 2 growth points for a finished battle)))) Also, when you have some free time, I'd be happy to start another Eisheth x Shik RP, this time with talking/discussing)))

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 pm
The chain rapped him harder than expected, sending the dagger whirling out of his hand as the weighted weapon struck it. Again Shik felt the unpleasantly jarring pressure run up his bones, yet even so he managed to grasp at the chain with his other hand, the injured one falling down to his side.

"Well, as you already have my attention, why not." He smirked and let the weapon go, beginning to rub the feeling back in his hurt arm. "Ask away, alchemist."

santime-
Sure! I happily await the next rp~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:49 pm
The alchemist hesitated for a moment, and lowered her weapon: she was a bit tired, after all.

"It's not the right time now", she replied calmly. "If you'd like, I'll meet you in the evening in the famine part of the reserve. There's always a fire burning there, so you'll find me easily".

Eisheth made a few steps out of the battlefield, but then turned back for a moment and sent Shik a smile: "You're pretty good... for an executioner, of course".

Ol-j-man
Count this as a fin, right? smile Thank you, Shik is gorgeous, and Eisheth was glad to meet him!

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers