Imladris Mule

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:58 am
<.< Qanda is missing from the members list?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:03 am

....'cause I'm a derp. xD I"ll fix it in the morning. I'm just gonna roll to bed.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:16 pm
Nae saian luume'!
It has been too long!
SoA Name: Wyrsa
SoA Image User Image
Desired Rank: Councilman (Elear)
Any Plot Ideas? Wyrsa keeps his own council, for the most part. He prefers to consider all possible benefit and detriment of a single action before taking it. Not much is known about him, but he enjoys placing his enemies at odds with each other in such a way that both fall and his own star rises.

Most of all, he has agreed to represent the Drow in order to remind the rest of Imladris that, regardles sof how they feel about their darker brethren, they are still all kindred and still apart of the coalition. Somehow, every time Wyrsa points this out to the other Elear there is still a soft threat in his voice...
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? (This is an interest thread! We’d like to hear from you!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Obviously accepted. =W=

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Nae saian luume'!
It has been too long!
SoA Name: Legolas
SoA Image User Image
Desired Rank: I wanna plot this out with you!
Any Plot Ideas? >> We need to talk.
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? Cheese.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:51 pm
Elen sila lumenn omentilmo…
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting...
SoA Name: Ajabu
SoA Image User Image
Desired Rank: Maethor perhaps
Reason for Joining: I love Saint Sergio and desperately need something to do with this cheetah. He's such a blank slate.
Any Plot Ideas? I imagine with how dark he is he'd be considered a Drow. I'm really open to having him become whatever you guys may need, so if there's a certain Drow sort of character you guys want, let me know. Like I said, Bu is a blank slate. :> And in the event he is not so dark he'd be banished to the Drow, I'm all for getting him into the Asrai as an Artisian maybe?
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? I loves cheetahs so much  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Imladris Mule

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:37 pm

YES TO BOTH OF THEM OBVS. -adds-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 pm
Elen sila lumenn omentilmo…
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting...
SoA Name: Hezo'Nan
SoA Image User Image - She's not certed yet, sadly.
Desired Rank: Head Nanny, if you don't has one yet.
Reason for Joining: Cheetur pride @.@
Any Plot Ideas? Anything you toss at me. :3 She'd totally be good for any cub napping plot, she'd be able to alert those that need to be alerted faster than they could say "come here little cubbies". I also wouldn't mind her finding some type of drama plots that might make her job a little harder on her and what not. :3
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? ILU  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:14 pm
I LOVE YOU SERGIO!!! <3

And lovely Cheetah Kiya ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:08 am

Accepted, Kiya! She'd be a silver elf. ;D

ILU GREEN.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:46 am
Yay elfness. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:44 am
:< I find the colour coding very confusing. I would've thought that the Queen of the Sindarian would fall into the Asrai group, since she's naturally coloured AND has lots of dark on her, making her not pale. ^^; So, could we maybe get more clarification in regards to the colours that are acceptable for each group?

@_@ I hope that makes sense. I'm totally not having a dig at your idea or anything like that, because it's all amazing. I just feel that a little bit more clarity is needed in regards to the colour schemes for each group, as the current member list doesn't match up in all cases to what I had got from reading all the info.  

~Masamune~

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:12 am
~Masamune~
:< I find the colour coding very confusing. I would've thought that the Queen of the Sindarian would fall into the Asrai group, since she's naturally coloured AND has lots of dark on her, making her not pale. ^^; So, could we maybe get more clarification in regards to the colours that are acceptable for each group?

@_@ I hope that makes sense. I'm totally not having a dig at your idea or anything like that, because it's all amazing. I just feel that a little bit more clarity is needed in regards to the colour schemes for each group, as the current member list doesn't match up in all cases to what I had got from reading all the info.

Well, she's the queen of the coalition at the moment because she fought her place there. She out witted a lot of the other Sindarian for her position. It's not blood that takes over the coalition, it's smarts, speed and strength.

With her, She'll eventually step down and accept a role as Asrai. I might make it into a plot point that members of the coalition don't trust her because she would, technically, fall under Asrai. Have rumors start about why, and that kind of thing. owo

Thanks for bringing that up though! I'll talk to Thal about making a color thing to make it easier.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff