Arena Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius927

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 am
Kenshin Ryou

"Live for the fight, there is no moment like such. Embrace the rush of adrenaline and don't let anyone stand in your way."

User Image

Kenshin looked over at Taka and took in his story, a rather bleak story he had. Did he expect pity? No, he was too strong for that, he was likely just sharing his story, commendable. "Royalty huh? Well, you're certainly full of yourself, so I buy it. It must be tough hating the place you're brought up in though." Kenshin by no means hated his home, he just thought it rather boring at times; speaking of Ba Sing Se, Kenshin returned his gaze to Tohru and smiled. "Oh I know, eating with diplomats is always so boring, politicians are just a bunch of scared turtle ducks... It's so much fun to drop pranks on them though, hehehe." Kenshin ended that statement with a smirk, how many times he and his friends must have collapsed one of those ignorant politicians' walls or set loose a bunch of wild animals from the zoo in their house, good times. Takuma made his way off of Kenshin's shoulder and decided to do a little exploring. "Oh yeah, that's Takuma, my Saber Tooth Moose Lion cub."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:29 am
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX: Tohru : Lin-Mei :
AvatarxxxxxxTraineexxxxxx3 5 0 ll 3 5 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Elemental ▪▪ Harmony : ▄▀▄▀▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Aw, it's so cute!" she cooed, gazing at the cub. "I've got a big ole badgermole somewhere around here. I think he's under the arena. I'll call him later. Dont want to make a mess and everything."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Rebellious ▪▪ Passionate ▪▪ Loud : ▄▀▄▀▄

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:43 am
"Badgermole?" Taka was struck by that. "Badgermole! Lemme see! I wanna see!" He suddenly turned to act like a little child; he had always wanted a Badgermole! But... well... just seeing one was good enough for now. Sorta. "I've got Bungie, my Giant Frog Turtle! He's pretty relaxed, so they let him in here, but he's also a big meany. He spits lunges of water at people and kicks my head all of the time." The Prince frowned, idly preparing for another kick. It didn't come, though. Bungie was too lazy. What a surprise.

Taka rested his hands at his sides, but it was hard to keep his body still. He wanted to see that damn Badgermole. And possibly abduct its children and raise them as his own. "Oh, and... your Saber Tooth Duck Horse Platypus thing is cute too, Kenshin." He laughed, understanding that he got every one of those animals wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:22 am
"Ahaha, I was just joking, just joking, wanted to see how someone would react if a stranger suddenly asked such a question," Kai laughed as if what he said was a normal jest. Of course he had no sexual interest in anybody, nor did he care for money enough to sell one's organs, but he really wanted to see what kind of person the Avatar was. He simply smiled and backed away a bit, moving in a mockingly innocent and wary way. "My first guess was that you would immediately try to kill me, but it seems you were more reasonable than that. Such a shame," Kai finished off as he hopped back to his spot happily. His goal was to tempt her into beating up or hitting the "creep" so she might be disqualified, but she was more diplomatic than he had hoped.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:54 am
User ImageUser Image

Izumi sat herself down on the floor and merely watched the actions of those in the room. For some reason it seemed as though an overbearing attitude was accepted in the city. Was this what Pro-Bending was? Egos trying to take over one another like a tsunami wave takes over the shore? If this was the truth, the small Maru female would rather return home and escape the heated words that were being thrown around. Pulling a few tendrils of silken black hair from behind her back, she began to twirl it around her finger, unwilling to get herself involved in the mess of things that were taking shape. In order to better herself, she could not lower her mental being to that of those who wish merely start a fight. For that was what they were. Although, that's only how they seemed to her.

[exit to assigned Arena]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:12 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Before the boy could reply to the older guy his pet Fire Ferret climbed up his head and laid his front paws and head on his head. Kuzon stood up then bowed, "I am Kuzon and this is my companion Bao" he then sat back down and watched as everyone talked. Kuzon wasn't much of a talker unless he was pulled into the conversation.

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sirius927

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:43 pm
Kenshin Ryou

"Live for the fight, there is no moment like such. Embrace the rush of adrenaline and don't let anyone stand in your way."

User Image

Kenshin smiled at Kuzon and his fire ferret. "Great to meet you. Let's kick some butt in this tournament, ya?" The young earthbender looked at Taka and chuckled, the man was either not that smart or just didn't care if he pronounced the creature's name right, probably the latter. He looked to the Avatar and blinked. "You have a badgermole? And it's under here?! ... Can I fight it? Not now of course, but later." He had no intention of harming the beast, but going up against one of the original earthbenders would be such a thrill! Takuma yawned and ran back to Kenshin and climbed on top of his head where he promptly fell asleep, much like Kuzon's fire ferret.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:56 pm
[just gonna put this out there, you guys can head to your arenas if your team is here. As for the Young Blood team, I've worked something out. Their team will get a by for this match.]  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun looked outside and saw daylight was fading. He turned to Jethro and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Its time. Lets go."

Yun heads towards the locker room for the Feral Wolfbears.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:12 pm
JETHRO
Callen

User Image
Fire is will.

Jethro watched for a moment behind his partner and smirked, he was somewhat excited for this. then starting off after yun.

My will is never fading

FireBender :: Novice

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 am
Snuffins
[just gonna put this out there, you guys can head to your arenas if your team is here. As for the Young Blood team, I've worked something out. Their team will get a by for this match.]

(Crimson Remedy isn't here. Am I DQ'd or am I able to try and solo it?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:54 pm
thefire158
Snuffins

if you wouldnt mind going in solo, we can try that. I have one team who is waiting on stand by for round 2, you could drop and let them compete as well  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:57 pm
Snuffins
thefire158
Snuffins

if you wouldnt mind going in solo, we can try that. I have one team who is waiting on stand by for round 2, you could drop and let them compete as well

(Whatever you want to do. I'm perfectly fine with solo'ing, or dropping. Whichever is more convenient for everybody else.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:08 pm
thefire158
Snuffins
thefire158
Snuffins

(Whatever you want to do. I'm perfectly fine with solo'ing, or dropping. Whichever is more convenient for everybody else.)

if you could drop, that'd actually work perfectly. Really sorry that you had to leave  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:10 pm
Snuffins
thefire158
Snuffins
thefire158
Snuffins

if you could drop, that'd actually work perfectly. Really sorry that you had to leave

(Alright, I'll drop. It's fine.)  
[PBA] Pro Bending Arena/Free Battle Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces