Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:27 pm
Kuzon, go ahead and roll

Kai's plan was perfect, except for one flaw. Not only was there no sun in the spirit world, but the spirit had no eyes! While Kai was busy trying to blind the beast, it had made it's way to him and tackled him. With the boy beneath it, the beast began to assault him with it's tentacles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:50 pm
Lady Lizabee
Kuzon, go ahead and roll

Kai's plan was perfect, except for one flaw. Not only was there no sun in the spirit world, but the spirit had no eyes! While Kai was busy trying to blind the beast, it had made it's way to him and tackled him. With the boy beneath it, the beast began to assault him with it's tentacles.

((True, though I worded it so that it wouldn't be the sun, but the place that was brightest, as I worded it since I didn't think there would be one. However, the light source might not have been enough to blind someone, so that could be the failing point. Just wanted to correct that.))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:55 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
Lady Lizabee
Kuzon, go ahead and roll

((True, though I worded it so that it wouldn't be the sun, but the place that was brightest, as I worded it since I didn't think there would be one. However, the light source might not have been enough to blind someone, so that could be the failing point. Just wanted to correct that.))

the spirit world doesnt really have a source of light. it's not light, but it's not dark...it's just...magic like that. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:06 pm
When Kai was tackled, he fell and twisted his jacket around himself to cover his fall a bit and rolled to cover himself with the jacket on top, softening the blows of the tentacles a little. This also helped him from keeping his mind from panicking, blocking off his sense of sight so the blur of the assault wouldn't confuse him. After configuring a plan, Kai stabbed two knives into the water surface in a triangular shape, unsure if it would hold, but locking it down with his foot. Using this as a foothold, he kicked himself out from underneath his jacket. Due to the monster's single eye, it's depth perception (might) be distorted, meaning it would take a moment for it to realise Kai was no longer under the large jacket. Using this brief moment, Kai would take another knife and go in close, stabbing the create in its eye, then twisting it deeper for the fatal wound.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Quaylan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:39 am
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon felt as if he was getting a bit closer to his destination, but he was still unsure.

occ; sorry I haven't posted in a while to make up I'll post twice
[6/10]  
Quaylan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:41 am
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon kept on walking through the spirit world.

occ;
[7/10]  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:42 am
[lol, the creature had no eyes....and speaking from experience, depth perception with one good eye can easily be gotten around...also, sorry for late post. Been busy]

As the blade pierced the creature's head, it let out a gurgling scream before collapsing to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:52 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon felt a bit weird but he couldn't stop he wanted to leave this strange place.

occ; if he's not going to post then I will I want to get the hell out of here
[8/10]  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:54 pm
Kuzon

User Image

The boy started to see images of the beast that got him here in head, but he couldn't stop now he must push on.

occ;
[9/10]  
Quaylan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:56 pm
Kuzon

User Image

Kuzon gotten really far; the boy turned around and couldn't see the guy from earlier. So Kuzon decided to wait for a minute and see if the boy could catch up.

occ;
[10/10]  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:33 pm
[you're free. he's gonna have to leave on his own. sorry this took so long -.-]  
[SW] Spirit World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff