Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OPEN] Oh My Lawd! So Many! [Updated 1-17] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:44 pm
Cajanic
I don't know if Ayo would be interested in my Iluka, since she needs to join the na'vi first, but still. xD I have her and she's available. A blank slate, so she'll probably be a sweet thing.

He would most defiantly be interested in her. He likes to explore, so maybe on one of his hunting trips and he would meet her and could bring her into the pride.

And If they decided to stay together he'd probably start to grow up a bit more and become 'mature-ish'.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:16 pm
3nodding  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 pm
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:20 pm
Club Snails
I was wondering if you still wanted to have the fling between Rhea and Bukaera? He has his five rps ready to go. :3n od:
Dreamer427"]

Oops i skipped over you. Silly me.. but yes i would totally be up for the fling still xD she has all the rps ready to go  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 pm
I'm so sorry my tags took sooo long! heart crying

magnadearel

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:27 pm
Updated :3  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:59 pm
I've got someone for Moana'mele. Kicheko is a fun-loving cub that rarely gets down. She is confident and proud of herself, sometimes overly so. She is quick to speak her mind, even if the moment is not right. She loves making friends and doesn't have too many in the pride yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:14 pm
For Atan'leyapay: Tanhipom is a shyly sassy girl. Ta'hi is overtly shy with those she doesn't know but with the people that are her family, friends of the family, and friends, she is sassy. When she feels too alone, she'll be very demanding of physical forms of affection and love. Ta'hi has a few odd habits: biting of her front claws unconsciously and swimming in ponds and other shallow waters. Part of the reason is because she doesn't like the unrippled surface of water. The unrippled surface is like a mirror and captivates her attention soundly, either on herself or the things above her. She doesn't like that feeling of losing herself and so swims in the waters instead.

I'm actively looking for a mate for her as well as friends. Navi Love Classifieds for more info.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:25 pm
SilverLutz

Oh i would love that xD Mo would love a friend, he is a bit more reserved and cautious and he LOVES music, but other then that he has no real set personality; so maybe their differences could lead to some cub trouble or she could bring out the best in him?

Dame NightFury

She so pretty!!! I would love some RP, he hasnt been RP'd so i dont really have a set personality for him :3 As for mate he's open so we could play around with them and see where they go?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:45 pm
She's definitely the type to try to pull others out of their shell a bit to have fun with them, but if she notices they're uncomfortable she'll tone her energy down for them. They could go on an adventure through the jungle and she could show him how to be a bit adventurous!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:39 am
SilverLutz
She's definitely the type to try to pull others out of their shell a bit to have fun with them, but if she notices they're uncomfortable she'll tone her energy down for them. They could go on an adventure through the jungle and she could show him how to be a bit adventurous!

Yes! That sounds like so much for :3 Would you like to start or shall i?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:16 am
If you could that would be super. Kicheko would have an easier time approaching him, I think =w=  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Day Dreamer427
size=9]She so pretty!!! I would love some RP, he hasnt been RP'd so i dont really have a set personality for him :3 As for mate he's open so we could play around with them and see where they go?

YAY! xd I'm at work so I can't do anything at the moment YAY! I'll re-reply once I'm home in 70 minutes or so.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 pm
SilverLutz
If you could that would be super. Kicheko would have an easier time approaching him, I think =w=

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23453541 --- linky-slinky  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:09 pm
Day Dreamer427
Ok! I am back! xd So I was hoping that one of the boys she meets will be confused and laugh at the fact that she's swimming (she'll hear it as mocking but he doesn't have to be like that at all) emotion_kirakira Is that okay with you?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff