Masato Kusaka
Insane WereWolf

╔══════════════╗
Blair Blaze
╚══════════════╝

User Image
User Image
User Image
"I already told you Gai, my name is Blair." Blair said chuckling a little. "I don't sense any hostility from those wolves at all. They are merely just trying to get out of the rain and I don't blame them." 'So his name's Gai. That is quite a interesting name. I think that I will have to get to know this guy a little more.' "Yes, I do sense it. I'd say that there is some kind of battle going on. It doesn't really matter to me what's going on as long as I don't get involved. I'm really not in the mood for a battle right now. All I want to do is rest. It is a pleasure to meet you Gai."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

"There is a battle taking place somewhere." Helios said keeping his gaze on the sky. "I can smell the blood from here and it's not friendly at all. It also seems that there are some humans nearby but they don't seem to be hostile at all. The rain always made me feel calm and relaxed. I used to fall asleep to the sound of the rain."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image
Brutus

Brutus swung his sword again, a few more enemy soldiers were blown away, but they just kept on comming. He realized something that he didn't want, more than half of his forces were taken out and the rest were cornered at the edge of the woods. And the forest was the last place they needed to be. There was a good 20 feet between thm and the enemy now, one move and they would be swarmed by the enemy. Brutus thought about his wife and sighed. He turned to his troops, "Fallback! fallback into the forest!" The soldiers turned and ran at ful speed into the forest, Brutus stayed with them, another battle lost. But it didn't look like it was over yet, the enemy was actually chasing them. Just great. He saw something else, to his left and right, he could see red lights. His eyes widened, the bastards were planning on burning the forest to finish them off. The rain was helping slow it down, but it was making more smoke. His troops were getting disoriented, as was he. He took out afew more enemy troops, but began to get dizzy, some of the trees in this forest were poisonous when burned. They couldn't go back for the enemy was chasing them. And their sides were blocked by fire and smoke. They needed more than rain now. He tripped on a tree root and hit the ground, hard. He felt tired and just layed there, he was sure both sides thinks he is dead. Before he passed out, he swore he saw two beautiful looking wolves.  

Dr Observer

Conservative Genius

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:13 pm
Yue Yukito

User Image

Yue looked at Helios "You can sense when people are fighting?" Yue sat up slightly "That's really cool!" she whispered, Yue laid her head back down 'The only thing I can do is change into my wolf form...Huh?' Yue lifted up her head "What's that?" she asked as she sat up and limped to the entrance of the cave "Is that a person?" Yue asked  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:01 pm
TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yosuke Gai

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »

"Look over there! The wolves' cave; someone just stumbled into there, we got to warn them not to just suddenly enter without caution, and I get the scent of blood in this rain. Maybe he came from that sense of suffering we felt earlier; we got to help them before those wolves attack upon instinct. Let's go!" Gai quickly took Blair's hand & without thinking, they head to the cave together as Gai never gave the thought that Blair's earlier statement of avoiding the chance of an occurring conflict happening nearby on the way to town; often playing the role of a selfless hero without a doubt, and saw a brute of a warrior in the cave with two wolves. The wolves were beautiful in their own way; one was white as snow, the other was red with black line streaking across its ruby fur, and cautiously held his hands up to the wolves' view to show no harm as he approached the man to see if he was alright.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 pm
╔══════════════╗
Blair Blaze
╚══════════════╝

User Image
User Image
User Image
Blair looked over at the cave and sighed. "I really hope nothing bad happens." Upon reaching the cave she looked the wolves up and down taking in their beauty. She remained cautious having no idea what the wolves would do to them before looking over at the man. "I wonder who this guy is. I don't recall ever seeing him. Let's hope he's not too seriously hurt." She knelt down beside Brutus and sighed. "He's definitely been in battle recently."

User Image

Helios stood up upon seeing the man fall cautiously walking over to him. "He looks to be seriously hurt but I could be wrong. Not to mention I can smell blood." He then heard footsteps and backed up a few feet looking at the two newcomers. He watched Gai raise his hands tilting his head to the side. "You don't have to do that. I'm not going to do anything."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
Brutus

Brutus began to stir. His eyes shot straight open and he jumped up with his fists ready to punch anything. He then realize where he was at. He wasn't dreaming about the wolves, but the two other people he didn't know about, "Sorry about that, adrenaline's still pumping." He scratched his head in embarrassment and winced as he found the spot where he hit his head. That was a nasty trip on his behalf. He then remembered what was going on, "The Kumori! has any of you seen my men run by? Ah hell, I strayed to far. The fire is most likely out due to the rain, and the way the enemy fights I can say that my men are most likely wiped out." He sat down on a rock and picked up his weapon. There was a huge imprint fom where it laid, the damn thing was heavier than it looked, and shoot, it was a giant sword. He looked up at the others after cursing to himself, "The name's Brutus. I'm one of the head commanders to the human armies. Well... might be ex commander after this failure." He loked at one of the woves and smirked, he reached out and ruffled the head of the white one. He then refered back to the two humans, "And you two are...?"  

Dr Observer

Conservative Genius

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:23 pm
Yue Yukito

User Image

Yue looked at the everyone 'I guess I'll change back now' Yue closed her eyes and changed back to her human like form "Oh dang" she whispered taking notice of her leg 'It looks worse in this form...' she shook her head 'Now is not the time to worry about myself.' Yue slowly stood up "Is everyone alright?" she asked quietly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:35 pm
((OOC: I think I'm gonna drop out of this...))  

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Dr Observer

Conservative Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image
Brutus

Brutus almost fell off of the rock he was sitting on when the red wolf changed into a little girl, "Holy! Wow, I didn't expect that... You're a magical creature aren't you. Well this is just great, wonder what the boys at home will say when they see this." He looked sad, remembered that his men were more than likely dead. And he wasn't able to do anything to save them. he then noticed the wolf girl's leg, "Woah! I better take a look at that, I have some experiences with big nasty wounds." To show that he spoke the truth, he pulled his shirt down a little to show one of his worst battle scars, a horizontil scar that covered most of his chest, "Got this dancing with a kumori general in the highlands about a few months ago." He took his sword and stabbed it into the stone ground in the cave like it was soil. He stopped before reaching out to check the girl's leg, "May I have a look?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image
Artemis

Artemis sighed, "this is boring." she said to herself as she sat on a cliff, she needed, no had to do something. She looked around, there had to be someone to mess with, but there wasn't, so she moved to a laying position with her arms hanging off the cliff. She she snapped then clapped and a line of fire appeared in her hand. She started to play with it was she hummed to herself.

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

Lucien walked around the kingdom of the Kumori staring up at the sky. 'I wonder how things are going with the attack. Actually, I'm sure it was successful.' He smirked climbing up to the highest point within the kingdom staring of into the distance. 'Hopefully there will be something interesting that will happen to me.' He noticed Artemis and ran up beside her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
Artemis

Artemis glanced up at the person standing next to her. "it's rude to stare at people." she said as she sat up looking at Lucien. Her crystal blue eyes looking at him before she smiled, "Artemis, and you are?" she asked.

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:00 am
╔══════════════╗
Blair Blaze
╚══════════════╝

User Image
User Image
User Image
"I'm Blair Blaze." Blair said smiling. "Your human. Were you in a battle a little bit ago? And no I haven't see your men." She glanced at the wolves and sighed. "The air is filled with the scent of blood. and since your here it would only be safe to assume that were in battle. Let me guess it was the Kumori. They sure are a ruthless bunch. They must be the ones that set the forest on fire."

User Image

"Hey now, watch the fur." Helios said shaking his head after having his fur ruffled. "I don't come mess with you hair so don't mess with my fur. The name's Helios alright and you had better not have drawn the Kumori here. That's the last thing we need right now."

User Image

Lucien smirked before answerin Artemis. "The name's Lucien sweetheart and don't you dare forget it. One more thing, who are you to tell me what I can and can not do? You look lonely up here and a little bored so I couldn't help but come up here and see you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:44 am
Yue Yukito
User Image

Yue jumped a little when Brutus approached her 'I've never seen a human before...or at least that I can remember...' she thought "Oh, Go ahead" she said shyly. Yue looked at the others 'More humans, they all look nice...'  

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:55 am
User Image
Artemis

Artemis giggled, "I never said you weren't a loud to look at me, I said, it's rude to stare." she smiled, standing up. "so what brings you around here?" she asked, continuing to 'play with fire'

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff