Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Ҟamen Rider Шizard ~ ☬fficial Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:06 pm
Yeah, who knows eek Checking off one more day on the calender cat_scream

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:56 pm
I'll do my best to get the pics back up. Lets make this THE thread to come to for everything Wizard related. I'll probably see it before the rest of you and I promise not to spoil it for anyone.

Takumi

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:28 pm
You know that calm moment right before a new rider series starts where there's only a small handful of goods based on it. Nobody is an "expert" yet and nobody can claim to have a better collection than anyone else. In the back of your mind you know the floodgate will be open soon. Thats how this makes me feel.

The TVAsahi site is still not up as anything more than a fancy place holder, You can check out the trailer but its the same one that Agito posted from that site he gets links from.

User Image

~Writes some Wizard Haiku, to pass the time~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:36 pm
The first ever preview to the new Kamen Rider Wizard. One more week to go!! xd

http://www.jefusion.com/2012/08/kamen-rider-wizard-episode-1-preview.html

Hat's off to Takumi who will be the first in our guild to watch it xd  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Timber the Table Slayer

Unsealed Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:16 am
i'm looking for would to Wizard but i dont like some of the sound effects. like the gun/sword start up or what ever it was. but that what i think, some may like the sound.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:52 pm
Anyone see it yet? I'm waiting for the subs before I check it out sweatdrop  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:13 pm
For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here it is!

Kamen Rider Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:14 am
well I just watched the first episode and maybe it's time they should stop making talking belts or at lest not make them so lame sounding.  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:01 pm
Kamen Rider G
well I just watched the first episode and maybe it's time they should stop making talking belts or at lest not make them so lame sounding.

I know I'm not to fond of the sounds either, specially when it starts up for Henshin. The Please part, I can live with. its not as annoying as the music that comes from the belt.
but I was thinking for a dark wizard rider, it would be kinda cool if it said "Driver on, Now." and not say please every time you use a ring. or better yet just leave it out all together xp lol

Idk all in all it was a really good first episode, one thing i kinda disliked was that damn scene with the unicorn >.< lol
- Dark Wizard Agito rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:46 am
Loved it, I knew I was not wrong by expecting great things from it. None of the things you guys mentioned bothered me one bit. This is the rider I have been waiting for.

By the way the official site is now up and running 100%

-------> http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/wizard/ <-------

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:33 am
Inui Takumi
Loved it, I knew I was not wrong by expecting great things from it. None of the things you guys mentioned bothered me one bit. This is the rider I have been waiting for.

By the way the official site is now up and running 100%

-------> http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/wizard/ <-------

you know inui kinda make a point when fourze came out we thought he look dumb and such but it grow on us so maybe in time the belt sound will too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:11 pm
yeah, I can live with the sounds. everything else made up for that, the fight scenes down to the way his driver and rings work. even the monsters and they're origin was awesome. I'm really looking forward to see how this story unfolds xd

Anyone else excited to see the Gandalf Rider? mrgreen

only episode 2 and already we get to see a new rider, what are your thoughts on it. think it will be like a Kamen rider skull, where we only see him in flash backs. or do you think he will return later on?

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:01 am
Agito Geist
yeah, I can live with the sounds. everything else made up for that, the fight scenes down to the way his driver and rings work. even the monsters and they're origin was awesome. I'm really looking forward to see how this story unfolds xd

Anyone else excited to see the Gandalf Rider? mrgreen

only episode 2 and already we get to see a new rider, what are your thoughts on it. think it will be like a Kamen rider skull, where we only see him in flash backs. or do you think he will return later on?
Let's not forget that Ryuki and Blade started with several riders near the start. (2 and 3 respectfully)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:08 pm
So was Hibiki, Can we get back to Wizard now.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:23 am
Inui Takumi
So was Hibiki, Can we get back to Wizard now.

sorry Inui but with only 2 episode there isn't much to talk about just yet.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff