Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
-- New Member Welcome -- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx Guenhwyvar xXx

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:36 pm
Funkyblueeyes
xXx Guenhwyvar xXx
Funkyblueeyes
xXx Guenhwyvar xXx
Hi emotion_c8 ( I'm the 1001th member of your guild mrgreen )

Thx for the invitation. I'll try to find some time to chat with you guys wink
So... I'm 21. I'm using emoticons way too often and usually stalk forums instead of posting replies ninja XD
I love drawing. I have a lot to improve ( yeah, I suck at sooooo many things gonk ) but it's all the fun while drawing - seeing how much I improved compared with previous arts 3nodding

My English is not perfect - if what i say is not clear don't hesitate to ask me to explain what i meant wink

Welcome!
Your english seems fine to me. Is it your second language or something?

Thx wink And no, it's not my second. I just used to learn it a lot in high school and read a lot of manga in English XD

What language do you usually speak?

Polish ^u^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:29 am
Figured I'd introduce myself too.
I'm Ciel, I turned 17 last month (and feel oh so young after reading through this). I just heard I passed this grade, so I'm in the 6th (and last) year of what we call 'Middle School' here in Holland but I think it's like High Shool.

I like to listen to all sorts of music, draw a lot (I spend most of my time on gaia in the freebie forum), and I obsess over TV shows (currently Supernatural, also Sherlock and Doctor Who).

And eh.. yep  

literal garbage

Unbeatable Noob

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 am
Hey, Shader here.

Not really sure what to say about me. So I guess I will just give you the basics and you have to figure out the rest on your own through knowing me.

I'm 24 and an adult...sort of. I'm only adult when I have to be. The rest of the time I'm the fun one. I stay as far away from the "stuck up adult" as possible.

I'm an anime, manga, gaming, sci-fi nerd. Complete and utter Geek, but the cool kind. No pocket protectors here.

Current favorite game is Aion. Played WoW for a bit but I never really liked it all that much.

I am an artist, but I am also lazy and projects/commissions get done when they get done. I don't like it when people pressure me.

I have a long-haired black cat by the name of Grimmjow. He is my baby. <3

I have a completely unhealthy obsession over two anime characters, Uchiha Itachi and Ulquiorra Cifer. I don't have a care in the world if you look down on me for being a "narutard" The fact is, yea I like the series, but I watch/read it for Itachi and some of the other Uchiha. ...and no, just because I watch Naruto does not mean I have a magical wall around me that does not allow me to indulge in other series like many shallow minded people seem to think.

Don't try to start drama with me because it wont fly. I don't argue. Its a waste of time. The fact is, I don't care what your drama is. I maintain that my opinion is worth more to me than yours is in these situations.

No. I am not egotistical, I just wont participate in petty drama.

I'm pretty laid back pretty much all of the time and I generally like everyone I meet. You have to give me a reason to dislike you.

Now the decision to befriend me is yours.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:44 pm
xXx Guenhwyvar xXx
Funkyblueeyes
xXx Guenhwyvar xXx
Funkyblueeyes
xXx Guenhwyvar xXx
Hi emotion_c8 ( I'm the 1001th member of your guild mrgreen )

Thx for the invitation. I'll try to find some time to chat with you guys wink
So... I'm 21. I'm using emoticons way too often and usually stalk forums instead of posting replies ninja XD
I love drawing. I have a lot to improve ( yeah, I suck at sooooo many things gonk ) but it's all the fun while drawing - seeing how much I improved compared with previous arts 3nodding

My English is not perfect - if what i say is not clear don't hesitate to ask me to explain what i meant wink

Welcome!
Your english seems fine to me. Is it your second language or something?

Thx wink And no, it's not my second. I just used to learn it a lot in high school and read a lot of manga in English XD

What language do you usually speak?

Polish ^u^

I've never met anyone who spoke Polish. That's very cool 3nodding  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:46 pm
Ciel-pon
I'm Ciel, I turned 17 last month (and feel oh so young after reading through this). I just heard I passed this grade, so I'm in the 6th (and last) year of what we call 'Middle School' here in Holland but I think it's like High Shool.

I like to listen to all sorts of music, draw a lot (I spend most of my time on gaia in the freebie forum), and I obsess over TV shows (currently Supernatural, also Sherlock and Doctor Who).

And eh.. yep

I got hooked on House and the Big C. Lol.
Hope to see you around the art subforum =) Here in Canada when you're 17 you're in 12th grade and you're graduating high school.
Have you always lived in Holland? My grandpa comes from there. He moved to Canada when he was 12. I have an old air accordion he brought with him from Holland. It's very cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:49 pm
Shadey Wraith
Hey, Shader here.

Not really sure what to say about me. So I guess I will just give you the basics and you have to figure out the rest on your own through knowing me.

I'm 24 and an adult...sort of. I'm only adult when I have to be. The rest of the time I'm the fun one. I stay as far away from the "stuck up adult" as possible.

I'm an anime, manga, gaming, sci-fi nerd. Complete and utter Geek, but the cool kind. No pocket protectors here.

Current favorite game is Aion. Played WoW for a bit but I never really liked it all that much.

I am an artist, but I am also lazy and projects/commissions get done when they get done. I don't like it when people pressure me.

I have a long-haired black cat by the name of Grimmjow. He is my baby. <3

I have a completely unhealthy obsession over two anime characters, Uchiha Itachi and Ulquiorra Cifer. I don't have a care in the world if you look down on me for being a "narutard" The fact is, yea I like the series, but I watch/read it for Itachi and some of the other Uchiha. ...and no, just because I watch Naruto does not mean I have a magical wall around me that does not allow me to indulge in other series like many shallow minded people seem to think.

Don't try to start drama with me because it wont fly. I don't argue. Its a waste of time. The fact is, I don't care what your drama is. I maintain that my opinion is worth more to me than yours is in these situations.

No. I am not egotistical, I just wont participate in petty drama.

I'm pretty laid back pretty much all of the time and I generally like everyone I meet. You have to give me a reason to dislike you.

Now the decision to befriend me is yours.

Can't throw stones here, Itachi is pretty well the best character in the series. Coolest martyr ever. When his storyline finally played out it caught me completely by surprise. I'm about 20 episodes behind in the series right now because I like to collect them and watch them all in a row. Gotta admit, there's a special place in my heart for Gaara, though. Not for any logical reason, really... Pretty much because he made a really cute kid and my maternal instincts went all wacky watching his back-story.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

g4u

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:00 pm
hey pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:04 pm
g4u
hey pirate

Hi ninja  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

LeCat Blanc

Fuzzy Kitten

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:13 pm
Hi! I'm Aylison.

I turned 18 last May, and I'm heading off to college in August~

Thanks for adding me to the guild 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:35 pm
Syhm
Hi! I'm Aylison.

Welcome =) What will you be learning in college?  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

LeCat Blanc

Fuzzy Kitten

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:39 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Syhm
Hi! I'm Aylison.

Gonna be majoring in Vet tech. biggrin

I've been talkin with my roommate, she's doing the same thing as me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:19 pm
Funkyblueeyes

Can't throw stones here, Itachi is pretty well the best character in the series. Coolest martyr ever. When his storyline finally played out it caught me completely by surprise. I'm about 20 episodes behind in the series right now because I like to collect them and watch them all in a row. Gotta admit, there's a special place in my heart for Gaara, though. Not for any logical reason, really... Pretty much because he made a really cute kid and my maternal instincts went all wacky watching his back-story.

Very much so. Itachi is love for me. xD As for Gaara, I like him too. I mean, there are other characters in the series that I like besides Itachi...he's just...my favorite. *shrugs* Gaara, Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke(when he's not being all "King of Emo Drama."), Madara (because he's totally badass...and I have a soft spot for the evilly baddasses.), Nagato and Konan. I even sometimes like Naruto...though he tends to get on my nerves sometimes. far to bright and cheery that guy. xD

I'm collecting the series too but I'm behind on the anime as well. I tend to read the whole manga for a series before I really get that into the anime. Newest chapter of Naruto was Bauss.

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100

literal garbage

Unbeatable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:21 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Ciel-pon

And eh.. yep

I got hooked on House and the Big C. Lol.
Hope to see you around the art subforum =) Here in Canada when you're 17 you're in 12th grade and you're graduating high school.
Have you always lived in Holland? My grandpa comes from there. He moved to Canada when he was 12. I have an old air accordion he brought with him from Holland. It's very cool.

You'll probably see me, but I have mastered the rare art of being socially awkward ON THE INTERNET, so I'll... try to post and not just lurk.

I was born here, so yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:24 am
Syhm
Funkyblueeyes
Syhm
Hi! I'm Aylison.

Gonna be majoring in Vet tech. biggrin

I've been talkin with my roommate, she's doing the same thing as me!

Oh yay! So you'll be helping animals and stuff. That's really cool.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:25 am
Shadey Wraith
Funkyblueeyes

Very much so. Itachi is love for me. xD As for Gaara, I like him too. I mean, there are other characters in the series that I like besides Itachi...he's just...my favorite. *shrugs* Gaara, Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke(when he's not being all "King of Emo Drama."), Madara (because he's totally badass...and I have a soft spot for the evilly baddasses.), Nagato and Konan. I even sometimes like Naruto...though he tends to get on my nerves sometimes. far to bright and cheery that guy. xD

I'm collecting the series too but I'm behind on the anime as well. I tend to read the whole manga for a series before I really get that into the anime. Newest chapter of Naruto was Bauss.

He does get a bit annoying. But I love when he goes all bad a** and proves he's stronger than everyone.

Now if only they'd stop making whole episodes out of cut scenes... Lol. Drives me nuts.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff