Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Alternate Universe August cross-over choices! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 pm
emotion_dealwithit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:39 pm
biggrin
Is it also bad that as soon as the video loaded I went after the Space Jam video? That movie was hilariously awful. Which makes it great.  

Lieutenant Turel

xXHeartless_ChanXx

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm
Lieutenant Turel
Whenever I hear the phrase that someone is a Scorpio, my first thought is "Sub-Zero. Sonia." I remember playing that game in arcades when I was small.

Really? (I'm a Scorpio! *shifty eyes*) That game series was always pretty good. I enjoy it. X3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:08 pm
I A Walking Paradox I
Lieutenant Turel
I A Walking Paradox I
Bluetabbycat
Lieutenant Turel
...I call dibs on killing Joffrey

Make sure his death is very slow and painful. *gets the popcorn*

... Then it should be Cersei. >_>

I truly can't stand her arrogance.

@Tabby: Rest assured, it shall be.
@Para: Shall I give her to you to torment as you please?

By all means, yes. twisted

Make sure someone gets to 'crown' Viserys Targaryen please! biggrin  

Celeste Tsuchi

Friendly Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 am
Any more suggestions guild? You guys aren't limited to to the number of worlds you can suggest after all. Heck, spam me with ideas if you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:47 am
Ok! How about...

Star Trek
Star Gate
Battlestar Galactica
Farscape
Babylon 5

With any of these, you could have them exploring alien worlds, and turning up on Nosgoth for some reason. 3nodding

Also: guess who's the sci-fi nerd. emotion_dealwithit

You could also have a Buffy/Angel crossover...  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:38 am
I think you may have missed some other series in the Wheadonverse there Tabby. You know, my favorite one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:29 pm
Dr. Who

Sliders
(and who wouldn't want to go threw a worm hole dimensional thingy and end up in nosgoth.)  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:46 pm
updated everything again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:11 pm
Lieutenant Turel
I think you may have missed some other series in the Wheadonverse there Tabby. You know, my favorite one.

Oh right, yeah... FIREFLY! I knew I'd forgotten something...  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:31 pm
Bluetabbycat
Lieutenant Turel

Oh right, yeah... FIREFLY! I knew I'd forgotten something...

THANK YOU! I wonder who would get along with Kain best- Mal, Jayne or Vera?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:45 pm
Okay so game of Thrones I heard was suggested? I VOTE GAME OF THRONES.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:15 am
We aren't doing the voting yet. I'll decide when that happens and let people know in advance. I will mark you as another person who favors it; you can check page 1 to see the whole list. In the meantime you are free to keep adding suggestions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:20 am
Question about this. I don't know some (most) of the suggestions made. In the event they win the vote would I still be able to RP along with everyone else if I say took Kain to RP with?

Like would the other RPers mind giving enough details and set up so someone who knows nothing about the other world can still take part?  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:36 am
Samt03
Question about this. I don't know some (most) of the suggestions made. In the event they win the vote would I still be able to RP along with everyone else if I say took Kain to RP with?

Like would the other RPers mind giving enough details and set up so someone who knows nothing about the other world can still take part?

I will give a basic overview of the series, characters and things one should know. Heck, I don't even know all of these series myself. I'm foreseeing "Kill Joffrey, Queen Ceresei, etc" making it though so I'll have a sign up sheet for guildies who want to take turns mauling them.

Basically when it comes to the voting, I'll have information about each other available. The vote will be done via PM's and we can use the thread I'm creating to discuss the series. For series I am unfamiliar with I will also ask the person who suggested it what limitations s/he recommends. For example, with "Game of Thrones"- are we discussing the book, or show? And are the rest of the books or knowledge about them off limits?

Another question to be addressed is if we want them to come to Nosgoth, or Kain to slaughter everyone and Raziel to become friends with Hudson and possibly sleep with Inara? We'll cover that soon, I assure you.  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff