Love 'em!
  Can't stand the little bastards!
  I don't care either way.
  Evil penguins stole my muffin!
View Results

Leaden B

Magic Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:15 pm
spiders are really cool im hopeing to get a tranchula when i move out of my parents house...check out User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.my spider ring .....wow thats a big spider!..where do you live?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:19 pm
scream there cool but I freak if there on my  

xSTHMx

Misery Maven

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:25 pm
I love spiders. I don't really touch them with my hands, since I don't want to get bit, but I'm always observing them. I'll follow jumping spiders outside while they're hunting. I'll look for these little funnel webs that spiders live on. The bushes outside my college will have dozens of those funnel spiders on just one bush. And in the summer, my house sometimes gets overrun with these fairly good size brown spiders. I generally only let the little cobweb spiders stay in my room, though. The rest get captured and placed outside. whee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:39 pm
now i'm getting spider thoughts in my head gonk  

Muffins! Now in a can

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:29 pm
darkheart_vampire
.....wow thats a big spider!..where do you live?

Who, me? Hawaii, that magical land of great big bugs in the sock drawer. lol

That's a fantastic ring you've got. Where did you find it?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:03 pm
Eww, I hate spiders.
For the longest time they were my only fear, and a big one.
I'm not as scared of them as I used to be, but I'm still like.. Can't even go near one, lol.

[.Heart of Glass.]

moongoyal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:50 pm
i dont mind spiders when there outside...but i hate how they get into my stuff when its in storage, and die....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:00 pm
As long as they leave me be. I'll leave them be. And as for a funny story. My grandpa was working on my uncle's(grandpa's bro) toilet (pluming problem), He noticed A HUGE spider. And he thought my uncle was just playing a joke on him. Yet; when he saw that spider move for real, He jolted out of the bathroom as fast as possible. Uncle was kewl and keeping it as a pet. Said it was a house spider. they'd never harmed anyone. In the end; My uncle got bit by the spider. He either killed it, or the spider got away. I can't recall that part.  

Xtrez

Scourge_of_the_desert

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:00 pm
I have a Tarantula, her name is Rosey. Spiders are awsome and the sexiest animals ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:31 pm
i gots a spider phobia.... yeah i'm really scared of them... i scream and get my sister and jump to a room wit out em and get my sister in dere  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

Misque

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:41 pm
I don't know if I'd go as far as to say that I love spiders, I definitly don't mind them though thats for sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:29 pm
I like spiders, just not Hobo Spiders. I got bit by one a couple years ago & I got a blister the size of a baseball on my ankle. Huge spiders are fun though. I've heard that there's this one type of spider that's as big as a dinner plate.  

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:34 pm
My biggest fear is the spider. My fear for the spider is even greater than that of public speacking.

I got shown this picture of one in some desert it was a gaint and even in picture form I found it unsettleing. Sadly without the spider in all their creepyness we would be swarmed with insects.

I once was surprised by a big spider in the bathroom and proceeded to have a nightmare about it. That was a long time ago and I still remember it.

If I see a spider it is going to die more than once. It will be smashed,burnt,poisened,drowned,and stabbed before I am satisfied it is dead. Then I have to shower and repeatedly comb my hair to stop the feeling that there are spiders on me.

So yeah. I don't like them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:41 pm
Veruniel
Just found a spiffing picture...

This is what I have in my bathroom. lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow, that spider is beautiful.
I want want to have as a pet now.

I love spiders..I think they are amazing creatures.
I used to let them live in my hair.

I know, it's gross, but I enjoyed it.
They never bit me, nor any of my family, and yeah.......that was 2 years ago.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:11 am
I love spiders. Just the other day I cought a pretty big one in my brother's room. He was terrified. XP  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff