Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
{ LAIR } The Main Colosseum (PAGE 4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:14 pm
They were going to go home. Yin was taking that as a promise, that as soon as they could get away, as soon as Alexander's business here was over, they were going back. Not that he really knew what to do once they made it back, but it was a goal for now, something to work toward.

The presence of another, probably a horseman by garb and by the way that he seemed more put together than most teenagers, did not actually help matters. Maybe the horsemen knew what he was, that he was probably betraying them right at this very moment. Maybe they intended to act on it. Somehow they knew about him. He turned questioning eyes to Alexander, but made no real move to get into a defensive position. If it came to that...anything he did would not help. It did not really matter either way, and he was tired of fighting.

Seussi
Rofl going on vacation during a meta ending. U sew funny.

Enoh Love
Fffffff I forgot to mention anything in my last Soren post. Lets just assume Soren is blind, sorry! Or so stoic that he did nothing, which is pretty legit for Soren (Plus I don't want to reveal his top secret crush on Sal yet)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:50 pm
And then Shaheen arrived, her amber gaze taking in the lair as her feet tread lightly over the sand, her wings held aloft behind her, stretching before settling fully on her back. Her excitement over the lair as well as the captured hunters was difficult to contain, but she did manage to keep her facial features relatively calm, though the small smirk still remained.

She didn't hesitate to move towards her fellow war members, Jay and Shikoba, scanning the crowd of horsemen for others that she knew as well, and glad to see those that were present. The haze and confusion upon awakening were finally starting to fade as memories began to resurface. She had died, hadn't she? Was she truly being given yet another chance to live?

"Jay." she murmured with some amount of fondness for the other woman, glad to see she made it.

".....Shikoba." that was said in a much flatter tone combined with a sidelong glance.

Syusaki

Ol-j-man

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:17 pm
"It will be," he assured with that toothy scareling's grin. "Perhaps she will let us take turns with them. Or at the least observe those who do." And if there were restrictions, well, an overeager Shik might be inclined to find a way to bend them so that he might be present, one way or another.

And speaking of being present, here was their chieftain! It was a rare occurrence indeed to find Shaheen being in a foul mood while Shikoba a far better one. "Welcome back, Shaheen" he greeted, still grinning. "You've missed them carting off the captured, but otherwise it's been a waiting game. I missed you after you barked your orders in the jungle."

The whole speech about students being welcomed into the fold? Totally not in his interest.

Syusaki

Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:45 pm
The sand wasn't unwelcome, but he certainly didn't have to like it either.

Senga rumbled quietly, pumping his wings to stir away sand in a vain attempt as he landed in the lair, listening quietly to Medea's words before drifting from shadow to shadow, watching and lingering and waiting it out. He wondered whether or not he should involve himself in the conversations going on, in both the excitement and the aftermath of battle. It had never been a big comfort to him to celebrate in the kills when his personality dictated for a quiet approach from afar.

But this was different, he supposed.

This wasn't War anymore.

The Executioner ghosted through the edges of the lingering crowd, shaking off the hood of his pelt when the sand itched at his skin and got into the bandages like an irritating parasite. He spotted familiar faces, and without really thinking, brushed his wingtip against Soren's shoulder in greeting when he found the other, glancing the Guardian over with a half frowning assessment. He had seen a glimpse of him back at the Towns, seen him captured alongside Jay. At least he was still in tact. Huffing out, he folded the wing into a makeshift arm towards Lan, bowing slightly from the shoulders to the horsewoman he'd only talked to briefly before.

And then he was off, because he could hear familiar voices, and right now he only wanted to be near those that anchored him away from the voices. Approaching Jay and her small entourage, he stepped up beside her, glancing at the jabberjay with a shadowed look. "You are alright?" He inquired quietly, folding a wing around her in an armless hug. His eyes turned to Shaheen and Shikoba, bright gold irises flickering with reserved hunger for the things that the new Lair promised. "Hello, Shaheen." His glance turned solely to the executioner, lips turning upwards into a wry, amused look. "You seem very pleased tonight." He commented by way of greeting, wings ruffling slightly as they folded again, retreating from the jabberjay somewhat reluctantly.

Syusaki

Ol-j-man

Seussi

ramenli
EVEN THOUGH IT WAS IN PASSING, HI

iStoleYurVamps
^ ^ ^ >AAA> <33

keiifuu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 pm
"I am nothing if not consistent," said Mengyao offhandedly, as he tucked his hands back into his sleeves and stood there, eying the coliseum with a great deal of hidden curiosity. Already his mind was working to discern what exactly they would do with the ones captured - but another part of him rather hoped it would not be too messy.

His mind buzzed, the voices rose, and then they fell again, pressing against the sides of his thoughts. Mengyao's gaze flickered, and he glanced back down at Lifen, arching a brow as a smirk touched his lips.

"It is not faith," he responded airily. "Faith is too uncertain. What I have in you is direct knowledge. You have already shown me that you are perfectly capable of taking care of yourself, and I was quite certain that you would do the same in this sort of situation."

Mostly because to think otherwise would have caused too much pain, but Mengyao was not about to mention that. Instead he gave a low sigh, brows drawing together as he searched the crowd with Lifen, hoping to find some sort of sign of the ones he was looking for.

"Soren, is it," said Mengyao, his tone a tad dry. "Now there is another who is capable of taking care of himself. You need not worry about him, after all."

It was unclear as to whether or not he was being serious or sarcastic, since in the next moment Mengyao said "Ah, there is Lan!" and nodded his head towards the blonde haired horsewoman standing a short distance to their left. He had not missed Lifen stepping closer to him - the gesture made him irrationally pleased - and automatically he leaned just a little closer to her, until his robes brushed against her side.

"My dear Lan, you look terrible."

Nerpin

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:58 pm
Alex was ready to leave, except for this one last piece of unfinished business. Perhaps though, by the sound of it this was a business that would remain unfinished. What was his mother going to say about it? Should he tell her? It would be quite hard to hide the mark from her, unless he bought himself a pair of gloves and wore them constantly in her presence.

It was weird that his thoughts turned towards something so trivial after such a traumatic experience. Maybe it was his way of dealing, just by focusing on little things. Maybe it helped so that he wasn't instead focused on Yin, and the almost haunted look in his eyes. He worried so much for the other boil, and while he wanted to know what had happened there was a fair sized part of him that did not want it at all. He just wanted to take Yin home, to make him feel safe, to be able to have things back the way they were. A foolish notion, and a scarelings hope. Things would never be the same now.

And being here was obviously causing his bonded some stress. He could see that, and he felt badly for it. Perhaps they should have just gone with Arel back to Amity instead.

A pair of hands on his shoulders, and a familiar voice. His gaze automatically flickered towards Yin. "It's okay, Yin. This is Sal. I met him quite awhile ago, when the horsemen first came. He--he helped me when I needed it, when I was looking for you." hopefully that explanation would be enough to ease his bondeds mind, as he pulled away from those hands and turned to face the sage.

"Yes, this is him. This is my boilfriend, Yin Cang." a small smile to go along with his words, and an air of fondness as well. He moved to stand closer to Yin, in an almost protective manner, one hand reaching out to gently clasp at Yin's, if the weremantis would allow it.

Enoh Love

ramenli
what's a meta/event without me taking a holiday during it?

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:37 pm
Wind and sand lay beyond the portal, harsh and wild, and it was enough to slow the Death priestess down as she continued on with the group, horsemen and students alike. She was tired, so very tired, but there was no rest yet, only the howl of wind with every sluggish step. By the time she reached the group in the cavern Medea had already begun to speak, welcoming them to a territory that was 100% their's and noone else's. Not a home, not exactly, but something of a sanctuary for the proud member of the Lost Clans.

As well, apparently, as the handful of students that had followed. Well, Medea had promised power. Nergui couldn't say she was happy about it, but a desire for strength was at the very least admirable.

The dark flesh above the bridge of her nose wrinkled as she continued to listen, lingering near the rear of the central circle. She didn't trust the students, not that she believed they would purposefully betray them, but they were young. A secret like this was a rather large burden. Wisely, Medea eliminated the problem.

When their Priestess had fallen quiet again, leaving them to converse, mingle, or just to rest, the dark horsewoman left her place in the shadows, seeking out those few familiar faces. Company was desired, something to still her tired mind and tune out the murmur of whispers that plagued like a familiar song through her head. One in particular she searched for, and she spotted him straight away, head and shoulders above the crowd. The guardian, gruff and quiet, but his presence would calm the voices.

Thin fingers slid beneath strong arms as the dark skinned woman slid up behind him. She was exhausted, tired beyond words, and the fur that covered the guardian's back was unbelievably soft against the press of her cheek as she wrapped her arms around his waist. As she knew they would, the whispers quieted, fading away to a dull buzz, easily ignored.

"I heard your voice calling to me in the midst of battle," she offered softly. "You pulled me from the brink."

She was aware of the others around them, but for the moment they didn't matter. They were acquaintances, nothing more, not yet. Though the petite artisan would receive a level glance. They'd exchanged a look on the battle field, one Nergui hadn't understood.

ramenli
All the feels.

nerpin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:45 pm
Listening to Mengyao as she looked, she allowed herself a moment to turn back to him, catching his smirk, returning it with one of her own, tilting her head a little. "Well, I appreciate it regardless. It is nice to know someone feels that way about me." She murmured quietly to him, before turning back to the crowd, furrowing her brow.

It was frustrating not being able to see anyone more than what she had already scored out, she allowed Mengyao take over the job, folding her hands into her own sleeves, and sighing a little, waiting to see if the giant who stood so close behind her could come up with something better than her mis-matched eyes could see.

For a split second, though, she did catch the mis-matched leveled glance of the Priestess who had followed Soren on to the battle field, and willingly allowed herself a moment to give the dark-skinned woman a soft smile again. She was admittedly curious of the one who was so opposite of her, colour wise, but for now her attention was on her own partner and his attempts to search out some of her precious few.

Hearing his dry response a moment later, she couldn't help but look up to him again, a wry smile finding it's way on her dark lips as she regalled him. "I was not worried about him, he is just tall, as yourself. I assure you, you rank much higher on my personal list of people-I-want-to-see-after-a-crysis, my dear." She admitted, eyebrows raised in a defiant so-there way before his find had her perking again, looking around from her small perspective.

"Miss Lan?" She piped up, trying to spy her. "Where is she?" She asked, before pulling herself up on her tip-toes, as dainty and rehearsed as if she did it every day, giving her just enough height to catch a glimse of the golden hair, before tottering a bit, and returning to her regular height.

kuromeez

iStoleYurVamps

Beejoux
I SEE U STARING AT ME o Ao!!

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm
Her ears perked when someone called out her name. It was a recognizable voice. “Shaheen~” Jay replied, twisting slightly to fondly tug the chieftain closer to her. “You’re safe. I’m glad.”

Delight lit up her face at Shik’s words. “Yes! That is what I am looking forward to the most. I have been looking forward to it for a while now.” She couldn’t help but frown at the idea of observing. The warrior didn’t want to just watch. She wanted to do it herself. Jay continued to move restlessly, her lips forming a childish pout. “I hope Medea speaks again soon.”

There was a flicker of white in the corner of her vision, but Jay ignored it. It probably wasn’t who she was thinking of. There were plenty of horsemen who donned white. It was only when she could clearly see the wolf pelt that she let herself smile brightly. “Senga! SengaSengaSengaSenga.” She repeated his name a number of times, stepping closer as she relished the feel of his feathers brushing against her own and her skin. Finally, Jay snaked her arms around the executioner and buried her head into the crook of his neck. “I’m okay, and you’re okay too! I missed you.”

Kupuritama

Ol-j-man

Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:15 pm
Shaheen was aware of Jay replying to her. She was perhaps also to a lesser extent aware of Sengas arrival. However, she was far too busy being mentally stunned by Shik's words to her. In her mind all she could really formulate was a 'wait what???' as she continued to stare at the tall and brutish executioner.

At some point she did actually realize what she was doing and her mouth snapped shut as a deep blush tinted her dark cheeks. How had he so easily thrown her off her guard? She tried desperately to recompose herself, to regroup and figure out how to respond.

She had nothing, and eventually could only offer a smile. A genuine smile, not just some cocky self satisfied smirk, to all three if her fellow clansmates.

Curse you, Shikoba Len!!

Ol-j-man

Syusaki

kupuritama

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:23 am
Night's tail flicked as he exited out of the portal and into the sands. Hissing as sand blew right up into his face. The boil glared for a second before pulling out a pair of lime green shades and slipping them on.

B) Defense against sand complete. Taking a moment to stretch he headed to where the students were gathered, ribbon's trailing in the sand leaving a small indent that blew away almost instantly.

"Yo King..." He saluted the white wolfos and looked around again.

"Lots of ponies in the sandbox today...." In truth, the amount of students vs. Horsemen were crazy. Didn't a s**t ton of students step through the fire? Wouldn't they be interested in seeing out their...moments of power had paid off?

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 am
Smiling, she gave Leo a big hug. Just thankful that her friend was still alive. "And it is great that you are alive too, Leo." Pulling back she inclined her head towards the Clansmen besides her. "This is Eisheth." She had seen the curious look in Leo's eyes as she had approached. So she figured it would only be right to at least tell the other ghoul her name, just in case Eisheth felt like interacting, Though seemed a little busy taking stock of her own friends.

A small frown appeared on Mei's lips as she noticed how tired and out of it the Mare was. Placing a hand on her friend's shoulder she gave her a look of concern, though tired herself, she would rather make sure her friends were ok before she took a rest. "You look tired, would you like to sit down somewhere?"

Ephebe
santime

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:28 pm
Eisheth noticed another ghoul approaching them; perhaps that was one of Mei's friends? She nodded while Mei was introducing them; "Eisheth", she said her name calmly with no further comment. She wasn't a cheerful person really, and that was most definitely not a cheerful moment.

Ephebe

"You need to have some rest when you return to Amityville", she turned to Mei. "There are too many things happening lately... just too many things, and I'm not sure I understand everything. But please, please, try to avoid danger for a bit, at least while I'm trying to figure out what's going on". The alchemist wasn't sure she will be able to go on with her own research and protect Mei at the same time.

Yayoi

She also noticed massive figure that looked quite familiar, and waved her hand in Shikoba's direction.

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:54 pm
Turning from Leo for a moment she placed a hand on Eisheth's arm with a reassuring smile. "That's the fun thing about being Undead, I don't really need to sleep like other living, breathing creatures do. Poor Leo here looks as if she might faint as for me I am a bit weary and sore in spots but I will try to relax as much as I can once we return back to the school."

Moving her hand, she stretched her arm up to lightly brush her hand against the side of the Clanswoman's veiled face. "I will try to avoid it as best I can, I promise. But if its something I cannot avoid I can only hope that I can hold my own the best I can." Pulling her hand back she stuck out her tongue just a little bit. "Besides, I'm a big girl."

The cheerfulness that she showed didn't reflect how she felt. Of course, she was right. She didn't need to sleep but that didn't mean she never felt drained. After all, she wasn't a machine or something that could go on forever.

santime
Ephebe

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:12 pm
To Soren's bitterness she pat his arm gently. "Now, now, even I could have done more, but what we have done is a step in the right direction." Still she shuffled with unease as students began to mingle some horsemen even seeming to treat them with affection. Not like the affection one had for pet, but for- She internally twitched at the very notion. She'd sooner cut off her own hand than touch them or be touched by them. The notion they could rise up was foolish to put it mildly. But- did that mean Medea thought them lesser now? That couldn't be true. They were horsemen. They had uses for students, for servants, but not allies. The only allies they really needed were each other. Perhaps this was just a scheme by the priestess, to foll the students so they might be more compliant.

Senga's arrival made her smile sweetly before he left. She remembered their brief meeting and it was good to see him about, though she pitied him and his pelt. It was probably a bit stuffy for him. Her smile vanished as Mengyao was heard gold eyes darting to find him. "And you look like you didn't even draw your bow. Were you sightseeing perhaps?" A woman joined them, and she peered at Soren. She wasn't sure who the woman was but, Lifen's voice drew her attention. "I am here Lifen. Alas." She glared at Mengyao. "It seems neither of us have the advantage as some do."

aka Mengyao you tall b*****d

Kuromeez
Nerpin
Ramenli
Bee and kupu
Lan sees you OuO

---------------------

The wolfos looked over to Night. "Good day Night. Yes, though I do not.. wish to play in this sandbox personally." Stuffy wolfos was stuffy.

Nyxtsuki Moon

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces