Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Getting to know you. ; ) (soxs and lil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:45 pm
~Taipa just lies there on the roof, watching Spook explode on Cherry, she feels angry with her self.~ Ugh! ~She smacks her hand against her forhead in frustration.~ I'm sorry, guys. ~She whispers to herself. She glides to another rooftop and watches them at a better angle.~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 pm
Cherry looked alittle shocked after all she was a puppeteer what did he expect. "Me me really? You were the one acting all guilty." she says in rage. Taking a deep breath she claims a little and her cold smile is back in place. She had learned very well to show no emotion and keep control always. Cherry spots the batgirl moving farther way. "Oh for the Gods sacks. She is even acting guilty of something." She point to the batgirl moving farther away, her voice still cold and icy with a little injustices.  

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:03 pm
Spook shook his head to clear it. He looked upwards and saw Taipa flying around above. "I did nothing more than a bit of playful banter, I am who I am, you cannot change that about me...." He said calmly "I don't know why she is still hanging around but she is a friend." His eyes darted back at Cherry "and you just insulted her. So I don't blame her for acting strangely... Whats your excuse for being so jealous?" He threw his arms upward in frustration and let himself fall back into the chair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:09 pm
"As you said my darling Spook. I am who I am." She shrugs it off like there is nothing to be done about it. "As for the insult she is acting like a crazy person as if she has had other ideas then just being friends." she just wasn't going to let that go. And she sure as heck wasn't going to say sorry....at less not first.  

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:21 pm
I guess its just you and me for a now... sweatdrop btw Taipa is spook's future mate XD and I don't know if you want spook and Cherry to act like they already have kids or their expecting or what?

Spook propped his elbow on the arm of the chair and laid his head in his palm. "I don't know what her intentions were... But right before you walked up she said she is in a relationship." He said. In his mind he thought of how unhappy Taipa sounded about her current lover.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:14 am
Ya know they lol. thats what made this so much fun. And lets play them as expecting if you don't mind that is.

Cherry raises her eye brows at him. "Well well maybe i jumped to conclusions" Cherry signs and shacks her head. She really didn't want to say sorry or that she was wrong but i was looking more and more like she would have too. "Ugh fine. Sorry batgirl." Cherry yell into the night air.  

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:24 am
Names Taipa! ~Then she mumbles.~ I guess I'm sorry, too. ~Taipa glides down to a shorter rooftop and makes herself noticeable.~ And I wasn't planning on doing ANYTHING, Puppet Girl. Just getting to know this her Spook. You're luck to have him. ~She takes her place back in the chair next to him. Then she whispers something neither of them could hear.~ I wish Braun could be like you. ~She turns her gaze to Spook, then back at Cherry.~ And what you might be, I don't know, but obviously Spook believes your a keeper.

Taipa is just going to act like she doesn't know that Spook and her are going to get together, but she is hoping they will.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 pm
spook doesn't really know what to do, he knows that things wont last forever between cherry and him, but he is unsure of how he feels about taipa, he thinks she's cute but he thinks a lot of girls are cute xd he does consider her a friend though which is a good start for him at least.

Spook pulled Cherry onto his lap "Thank you for calming down you two..." he kissed Cherry's back between the shoulders and nestled his head there. He turned his face towards Taipa with serious eyes and mouthed 'we need to talk' to her without actually speaking. Out loud he asked "Hey, Taipa why don't you and your boyfriend come out with us sometime, like a double date?"  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:21 pm
~Taipa gains a low growl in her throat when the fruit is placed in Spooks lap. She bit her lip when he "air talked to her" then said,~ I am not sure if Braun would do that, but I can try to get a hold of him? ~She shrugs and looks at puppet girl with mixed emotions, but hard eyes.~

Taipa is really not sure Braun should get into this!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:28 pm
Wow the fruit. Just wow.

Cherry snuggles down on Spooks lap with a smile of triumph. "Well who can stay mad with you around." she says with a play wiggle on Spooks lap. "So batgirl you have a boy toy to play with too then?" Cherry asks with a splash of doubt in her voice. Not that she didn't think the girl was cute but she was way to batty to be any fun at all.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:45 pm
Insults everywhere XD

Spook placed his paw on Cherry's thigh "Thanks Cher'. " He said to cherry and sat back a little so his face wasn't pressed against her fur anymore but kept her on his lap. To Taipa he said "Why don't you think he'd be cool with it?" He shrugged "I could use some guy talk." Spook didn't intend on fighting the other male, there had been enough fights for one day. "We could all go to a pool hall? My treat."

(if chinny doesn't want to join in that fine but it doesn't hurt to invite her to this party XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:53 pm
I invited her!

~Taipa looks at Spook with fury and understanding.~ Well, I guess I can find him. He just might not like that I'm hanging out with another baddie. ~She shrugs.~ I will let him know he can come over here. And as for you puppet girl yes I have a boy. I will go get him, later. I know that Spook could use some boy talk, right Spook? rolleyes Me and Cherry may have some, issues to discuss. AS for you and me Spook, come with me for a moment? Or would I be intruding, hmm?

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:02 pm
"Im sure whatever you need to say can be said with me here, Batgirl. Right Spooky baby?" Cherry says with a little angry in her voice. Them wanting to walk off and leave her just raised the suspicions she had accused them of earlier. "As for your boy Batgirl I never said you didn't have a toy. But I would love to meet the boy you have snagged."

Just you and lil for a few nap time for the baby. But Cherry says no walking off to talk. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:10 pm
Spook shook his head. "I can't leave my girl in a alley all by herself, Taipa." He propped his arm up again and rested his head. Spook still had one hand still on Cherry's thigh, he gave it a small squeeze to re-assure her.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:18 pm
~Taipa hated the idea of a fruit being chosien over her. I could eat her. She thought. Maybe I should just leave.~ Well then I guess whatever you want to talk about will have to wait. ~She said this to Spook without a sound.~I am not sure if Braun will come, for a baddie he's pretty, you know. He doesn't like to get into trouble, either. ~She said this through gritted teeth.~ So, how did you guys meet? And what is the reason you two are STILL together? ~Her face had a hard exsspresion on it.~

She really likes Spook! She hopes "The Fruit" will disappear soon.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff