Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:18 pm
Arisa started when she heard his voice and found a handkerchief on her lap and she backed away from the bars of her cell. "What do you want?" she asked, her tone a bit icy as she ignored the handkerchief and glared at the prince. She knew there was no way he actually cared if she was crying or not. She was tool to be used to turn the tides of the war in his kingdom's favor. He'd proven that he didn't care. Where was this kindness when she had been pleading for her freedom? He had laughed in her face and told her that she would soon be joined by her sister. No, she didn't trust him, or any royal, in the slightest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:58 pm
Tyrion gave a mild sigh. "I must apologise for my actions. I was acting under my own ambition. I thought capturing you would get my father to see I was worth something but I was wrong, and I was utterly wrong to treat you how I have. I wish I could make it better. But I can't. Well. . . I can but I won't suggest it cause I know you won't like it. Nor will you even consider it. But it will give you more freedom. And I can prove to you that I'm not the spoilt jerk I portray myself to be. I want to earn your forgiveness, and your sisters. If I find her I will help hide her. You have my word."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:16 pm
Arisa picked up the handkerchief and threw it back at Tyrion, not quite achieving the effect she wanted as it kind of fluttered after leaving her hand, but she it was a violent gesture nonetheless and she nearly tripped over herself doing it. "Don't lie to me!" she yelled angrily. "Why should I believe you?! You didn't care earlier when I was begging for you to treat me as any other law-abiding citizen of this kingdom! Begging to keep my freedom which has been stripped away from me at your word!" she ranted at him, the tears starting up again despite her trying to hold them back. "I never should have agreed to perform here." she whispered, sinking back down to the ground, her hands covering her face to hide yet more tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:22 pm
Tyrion opened the cell door making sure no one was watching. He could be trialed for Treason for what he was about to do. "And I'm trying to tell you, I want to undo what I did. Even if I get killed for it." He pulled out a box showing her a bracelet and a ring. Crowned jewels reserved for Engagements. "It might just seem like another form of imprisonment but it will get you out of here. And protect you from my father. It will stop him from using you. I want to only make up for my horrible lapse in judgement."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:33 pm
Arisa heard the door open and she cowered against the wall, trying to keep herself as small as possible. But when he spoke, she looked up and gasped seeing the jewels. What. The. Hell?! She gaped for a second before curling up again with a muttered, "I dun want them." She didn't want to get married, she wanted her freedom. She wasn't thinking entirely clearly though. She was still recovering from the emotional trauma . . . and didn't realize that by accepting them she would be more free than she was now. And they didn't need to go through with the engagement anyways. But she didn't realize any of this. And so she was acting out of petulance and hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:18 pm
"Look at me Arisa!" Tyrion said trying to be gentle. "I'm giving you a type of freedom. You won't be in here anymore. I can help you, I'll protect you." He pulled her too him ignoring her struggles holding him tight to her chest and stroking her hair. "Ssh Arisa, I won't hurt you, ssh." He whispered to her the box put to the side. "Ssh, I'm here. I can get your mother here too, ssh, would you like that? I can get her here, give her a place to stay here, You both can live here happily. Ssh." He wasn't sure how to coax the poor distressed woman. He wished he did though.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:16 pm
Arisa struggled when she was pulled to Tyrion, crying out in fear and shock. But . . . he was so gentle . . . Once he brought up her mother though. "No." she said quickly, pulling away a bit, looking up at Tyrion. "Don't bring my mother here. It's bad enough that I don't have my freedom, I won't take hers away." she said softly. She frowned, looking down, her face scrunching up before she spoke again, this time her voice barely audible. "If . . . If I accept the jewelry, can I give them back at a later time?" She was starting to come around to the idea, but she still didn't particularly like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:59 pm
Tyrion let her move back giving her the movement she wanted and smiled resisting the urge to push a strand of hair from her face. "Of course, this is just so I can get you out of this place into somewhere comfy with good food and protection from my father." He paused. "And. . . your mother wouldn't be prisoner. She was going to be a guest but I will respect your wishes."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:04 pm
Arisa shook her head. "If you bring her here, even if she was meant to be a guest . . . I came here only to play the piano. And look where I wound up. I don't want my mother here, not because I don't care about her, but because I don't want to see her become a prisoner like me." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:17 pm
Tyrion couldn't argue with her logic. Nor did he want to. He just admitted defeat and went on to explain how the bracelet and ring worked and how while wearing it she had some sort of immunity to the law and as long as she didn't leave his side she was safe and free to do what she wanted. He warned that leaving his side was dangerous in that they, his family, would think she was being unfaithful and would put evidence against her and put her back in the dungeon. A stupid tradition they had. Except for sleeping engaged couples had to spend every waking moment with each other planning their wedding or in this case, helping her sister stay hidden.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm
Arisa closed her eyes and nodded. "I understand." she said softly. She was scared, that was for certain, but she didn't want to stay in this cell. "So what happens now?" she asked, looking up at the prince.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 pm
"Now? I let you out, we play our parts and call me Tye, okay? For this to be real they'll expect that." He smiled softly. He wanted her safe. He'd find a way to get her out and into hiding but it was going to be difficult.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:14 pm
Arisa nodded. "Yes, T-Tye." she said, stumbling over his name a bit. This was so out of her place. She should not be calling the prince 'Tye'.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:46 pm
Tyrion smiled and cupped her cheek. "Hey, it's okay." He sensed a bit of her unease. "This will work. Have faith in me. And whatever I say in front of a crowd will be completely different to what I mean, if there's something that upsets you, tell me and I'll explain it to you, when we're alone. Okay, Arisa?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:54 pm
Arisa nodded. "Okay." she said softly, eyes downcast. She gently moved his hand away, not really wanting to be touched at the moment. "Can we just get out of here please?" she asked, wanting to leave the cell. She hoped her sister was never caught. She wasn't sure she could stand knowing that her sister was also a prisoner.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff