Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:33 am
Neko Queen Nala

Catherine smirked a little. "You do get around. 7000 years ago? Wow. How old are you anyway Kiro?" She asked in a tone that meant she didn't want to know the answer. "Plus. I knew she said come alone, and you still brought me here. So don't even round this on me." She said crossing her arms. "Anyway, to you, Warrior Woman. I am Catherine. And I am in a fowl mood because this guy right here." She looked around the room. "But for the sake of this family reunion I will go sit over there and be bored out of my mind." She began to walk towards a couch. "And keep those fists back, I've had some fighting days in my past too, so don't think I can't hold my own." She added, waving nonchalantly over her shoulder with her right hand. She sat down on the couch and looked at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:32 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
"Be that as it may i was born fighting Cathrine. Well at least you kept to one rule up dad." Kana siad as Cathrine walked away. "Why did you summon me Kana?" Kiro asked sounding serious. "Always right to the point. So be it but we should have her come over if she is unable to die she will be of great help. If she helps Then you will no need to show her our biggest secret." Kana wispered. "Catherine You should hear this as well since dad may need your help with it."

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:38 pm
Neko Queen Nala

Catherine looked up at Kana. "I walked all the way over here, sat down because you wanted him to come alone, and now you call me back?" She asked as she stood. "Sounds a little counter productive if you ask me. But who am I to judge." She said as she walked over to them. She crossed her arms and stood next to Kiro, looking at Kana with unemotional bored eyes.
She had spent years trying to perfect her personality. When she was younger she didn't take crap from anybody and it got her in a lot of trouble so she decided to change herself. When she moved to a different city with her parents, she became someone who people enjoyed to be around. She let things slide that would normally lead to her fighting and she had no problem with doing it. It took her years to get rid of her unemotional, unmotivated ways of living. And it only took a couple hours for her to fall back into old habits.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:07 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
"That because this task is deadly for anyone but a jumper and immortal. There is a Building on the edge of town that has been abandoned for three years now. Two days ago it became fully active. Normaly this is no need for alarm since we are working on getting old buildings restored however this one is a Cybernetic body factory and was to be tore down in three days." Kana said before a person broke into the house. "Cybremen! Kiro said as he and his doughter pulled out there pens and hit the person at the same time. After a few sparks came out of the person it shut down. "Can you reprogram it Kana?" Kiro asked as Kana looed at it. "Yeah but get going dad and becarefull."Kana said as she started working on it. "Catherine are you good enough shape to handle a jump into the factory?" Kiro asked knowing there was no other way to get into the factory unnoticed.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:50 pm
Neko Queen Nala

Catherine was a little shocked when the man came into the house. She looked at Kiro, and then at Kana. She calmed herself, looking around the room. She say a sword hanging on the wall, one that seemed from the era of the samurai. "I think I can, Kiro, but first." She went over and removed the sword from the wall. "Ill need a weapon other than a pen." She said looking at Kana. "I can take this yes? I promise Ill bring it back."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:01 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
" Your better off useing the schocker part of the pen. Besides that is a show sword dad bought it is not sharp or sturdy." Kana said giveing Catherine a you can not be that dumb look. "She is right besides Cybremen are made with a steel skeleton a sword would be useless unless your goal is to make them mad." Kiro said as he put his away. "Besides This time we are going to gther information and use that to make a plan. Attacking them without knowing certain things can cause people to be killed."  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 pm
Neko Queen Nala

"I'm assuming you guys don't know this." She running her hand along the sword. "The alloy made to use this sword is a conductive alloy. When in comes in contact with steel, it because something like a lighting rod. Just one touch and shock it can create is deadly." She used the string on the sheath of the sword to tie the sword around her waste. "Don't underestimate people, Kana." She said giving the you can not be that dumb look back to her. "And it's only a just in case thing, Kiro. I wasn't planning on using it. Its just for security."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
"Listen take a good look at the handle." Kana said pulling the other one down. "There show swords mass produced with steel and a eletric daimond in the year 2091." Kana said holding the dull blade on her hand and showing the date on the item. "Takeing that into a fight would be as pointless as fighting me with a bale of hay. All the weapons you see out are fakes. I may be a skilled fighter but i am not dumb enough to keep a weapon like that out where it may be used against me." Kana added showing her temper a bit. "Kana can she borrow the real one. I have not tought her how to use the pen yet." Kiro said as he jumped over and covered Kanas mouth. "And keep that mouth in check what if there is more nearby your shouting may draw them." he added as kana nodded yes. "same place as always i assume." Kiro said before jumping. A few seconds later he showed up with the same sword though you could see the differance between it and the fakes kana and Catherine where holding. "This is the real thing." Kiro said holding out the real sword in one hand as kana held out her hand for the fake.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 pm
Neko Queen Nala

((No offense but the way you are making the story play out within the characters in this moment is making me a little bit annoyed. It seems like your trying to make your character stronger, smarter, and all around better then mine. I feel it is necessary to create an equal power level between the two main characters in order to create a more even playing ground, if you know what I mean. Also, I feel it is necessary to tell you that, concerning the pen, it would be a better development if Catherine does not ever use the pen. She is from a different time, after all, and only knows the things from her time.))

Catherine snatched the sword out of Kiro's hand glaring at him in anger. She took the fake sword and threw it at Kana, hitting her upside the head. "I have a terrible temper to, Kana. Like I said before, Don't underestimate me. And don't make me angry. I have had it up to here." She said putting her hand up to her neck. "And I have no patience to deal with anything that comes out of your or kiros mouth for that matter." She said looking at Kiro. "Lets just go and get this over with."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:23 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
Neko Queen Nala

((No offense but the way you are making the story play out within the characters in this moment is making me a little bit annoyed. It seems like your trying to make your character stronger, smarter, and all around better then mine. I feel it is necessary to create an equal power level between the two main characters in order to create a more even playing ground, if you know what I mean. Also, I feel it is necessary to tell you that, concerning the pen, it would be a better development if Catherine does not ever use the pen. She is from a different time, after all, and only knows the things from her time.))

Catherine snatched the sword out of Kiro's hand glaring at him in anger. She took the fake sword and threw it at Kana, hitting her upside the head. "I have a terrible temper to, Kana. Like I said before, Don't underestimate me. And don't make me angry. I have had it up to here." She said putting her hand up to her neck. "And I have no patience to deal with anything that comes out of your or kiros mouth for that matter." She said looking at Kiro. "Lets just go and get this over with."
((None taken but you seem to be forgetting two key parts. 1 as you said your rpc only knows what is within her timeline but She has to learn about things out of of her lifetime unless she study swords or that certain type of item. Also samurais could not make eletric weapons. That is why i am useing times that have not occured yet so we can make up things though your rpc would have to be tought about them since they are not a reality in her time. If you saw doctor who he does have a person travle with him but she has to not only learn about everything but get use to it. 2 They are equal in a since he is smart and wise but is no where near as good at fighting as your rpc. If you read every post up untill now you would see he has never realy used any strength except for his jumping.))
Kiro watched a bit happy to see kana put in her place for once. "Catherine. Save your anger it may come in handy if we do have to fight. I am glad you put her in her place but If you keep trying to harm her She may use the M.U.P and these have quite the kick to them." Kiro said as he shot a couple ropes from his pen tieing Kans hands togther so she could not reach for hers.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:33 pm
((To be honest, I was trying to make the character more dynamic instead of the one track anger and attitude personality. And I was widening her horizons from the past, taking an interest in the art of karate and swords or that time. And being that it is a science fiction RP, it could be that the samurai had electric weapons, being that, within the genre, anything could happen, hence the fact that Aliens exist in Doctor Who.))

"I'm sorry." She said to Kana with a kind smile. "My takes the best of me sometimes. You should understand." She said tying the sword to her waste. She went to Kiro's side and took a breath. "Lets go, Kiro, before your daughter and I start to kill each other, because it looks to me like thats where this is going." She said looking at Kana as she tried to free her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:56 am
Luna De Fuego Caelum
((I figured that out however any such weapon would have lost all power over the centries. and while i agree that anything can happen in sci fi to just make a weapon that gives you a huge edge over the enemy is power playing and makes the rp boring. Also if you want to stick to the idea of doctor who remember in almost everyshow he never kills anyone though granted he ends up loseing a friend and dieing himself but he does not kill or use weapons. Same for the hero in jumper.))
"Be that as it may keep it in check cybermen are not something you want to take lightly. They are a hive mind you kill one it alerts all the others to you." Kiro said as he held out his hand.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:23 am
"Who said anything about killing?" She said shaking her head. "Was I planning to attack anyone? No." She took his hand with a sigh. "Always putting things in my mind."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 pm
Luna De Fuego Caelum
"There are only three ways to beat the cybermen without killing them." Kiro said before they jumped landing in a closet. "Two of the three if not done right can make you one of them or get you killed. The safest way is to get to there leader and shut her down without killing her. However that is easyer said then done." Kiro wispered before he peeked his head out of the door and looked around. "Ok we are in trouble they already have there machine going. Assumeing they just started when Kana said there should be about 200 and growing active." Kiro said messing with his pen.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers