Royal Confusion { Yaoi } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:36 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

"Anything for you, Tori" Nicholas says walking closer to the prince. He planted a kiss on his cheek. When he pulled away he walked backwards towards the door. "I'm sorry, I'm going to go make my rounds" He says walking out of the room.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori blushed when Nicholas kissed his cheek. When the knight left, the prince touched his cheek and blushed more.' It's still warm... Tori stood up and fixed his shirt. It wrinkled too much. He looked up and smiled again at Nicholas.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:17 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas walked around the castle making sure everything was okay. He stopped when he saw a guy sitting on a bench outside in the garden. He walked over to the guy and asked who he was. "The name's Nathan and you are?" He asked.
"Nicholas Thorn the knight here"
Nathan looked Nicholas up and down smiling at him. He liked what he saw and wanted him.
The butler ran out to the garden to get Nathan. "I see that you were accompanied by our knight"
Nicholas walked away from the two until Nathan followed him and wrapped his arms around his right arm. Nicholas tried to get him off but failed. "I have to go check on someone so let go!"
"No way, I want you to be my personal knight until I leave here" He says pushing Nicholas up against the wall. "Your very cute and handsome"
Nicholas pushed Nathan off of him.
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori was on his way to the garden when he heard Nicholas and a blonde boy walking pass him. He noticed that the boy was attracted to the knight and asked if he could be his knight. All of a sudden, Tori's family sword was pressed against the kid's neck."Don't touch my knight Mr. Nathan..... He is my knight and will continue to be... So back off" he said, his eyes cold as ice.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:04 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nathan smiled at Tori and laughed at him. "I see I struck a nerve and a good one too!" He says looking at the sword that was pressed against his neck.

Nicholas sighs heavily and puts his hand on Tori's, which was holding the sword. "Put it down, you don't want the butler to see you like this, now do you?" He asked
Nathan smiled evilly at Tori and said "Yeah, listen to him. Besides you don't want to hurt me now do you? I could cut the peace between our kingdoms. After all I am the prince of the country next to you." He says staring at Tori.
Nicholas glares at Nathan and pulls Tori away from the guy and into the study.
"Hey Nicholas, If your prince here doesn't treat you right then let me know" He says after winking at Nicholas.
"That will never happen" Nicholas says.
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori was about to kill the kid when he was pulled towards the study. Once they got in, the prince stabbed the wall with his sword."Damn that Nathan...... I should of killed him when I had the chance." he said as he rested his head on the handle.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:25 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

"What would that solve?" Nicholas asked wrapping his arms around Tori's waist. He nibbled on his ear and kissed his neck. "I'm your knight"
Nicholas continued to hold the prince.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori blushed wildly but never pushed him away."That's right...... You are my knight..... And don't forget it." he said as he looked down at the ground. What was this feeling? Jealous??? Fear?? Loneliness???.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:00 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

"I'll never forget, I promise. Now let's get you to your meet and greet before that butler of yours gets at me." Nicholas says letting go of the prince and opening the door. He didn't want to leave that room. He wanted to continue with Tori, but knew they have to hear it from that butler. When they walked into the Dining room he saw Nathan smiling at him.
Nathan walked up to the butler and asked "May I have Nicholas carry my bags upstairs to my room, please?" He asked.
"That is for the prince to decide cause that is his knight, but I for one am okay with it" The butler answers.
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori smiled as he walked with Nicholas to the dining room. But it suddenly disappear once he saw Nathan. A deep growl arose from Tori's throat." Tck like I'd ever let you near my knight. Rouge, take Mr. Nathan and his bags to his room..... Now!!!" he shouted at the butler.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:37 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

The butler did as he was told and walked upstairs to the room Nathan would be staying in with his bags.
"I'll have you Nicholas Thorn and when I do, you will be mine forever" He says before he walked up the stairs.
Nicholas sighs heavily and looks at Tori. H e backed away from him and went into protection mode while the other royal guests walked up to Tori.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

The prince glared at the boy as he left. He sighed then greeted the other guests. He tried his best not to show his anger or frustration.' That guy really ticked me off!!' he thought as he imagined torturing Nathan until he gave up on Nicholas.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:16 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Once Tori was finished Mr. Rouge walked back downstairs and stood next to the prince. "Sir, dinner is ready" He says and then turns to look at Nicholas "Will you be staying by Tori's side all day?" He asked.
"If he pleases" Nicholas answers. Nathan walked downstairs and stood next to Nicholas. Nicholas moved away from Nathan and closer to the corner of the room. The other royal guests walked up to a chair leaving one open at the head of the table for Tori and a seat to the right of Tori for Nathan. Nicholas stands next to Tori's seat on the leftt side to be away from Nathan.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori chuckled.' Even my knight doesn't want to be near him.' he thought as he sat and smiled at his guests." Thank you all for coming today. I understand that some of you came from far away and I want to thank you for coming." he said with his prince-like smile.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:28 am
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas standed close to Tori as he watched the guests at the table eat. He noticed from the corner of his eye that Nathan was smirking at him. Mr. Rouge came into the dining room with a letter for the prince. Nicholas took it and decided to give it to Tori later in his room. Once everyone was finished eating he left the dining room and made his rounds around the castle for the last time for the day. He walked into the Prince's room locking the door behind him. "Tori, I have to tell you something"
User Image  
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces