Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Cap's Corner (Plots and More) Updated 10/4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Counter
  <3
View Results

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:27 pm
I have AIM! Though I'm out of town for a convention and I'm not on too much right now.

My AIM is smrchy  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:45 am
CaliWolfe

Buffy_the_Bloody

TanuKyle

Reminding you all of your tags. It's been a few days, but I know quotes have been dodgy as of late for some reason.

Cali, you have an RP with Inia and Sahar.
Buffy, you have Inia and Levyathan.
Tanu, you have the one I started with Inia and Metuo and were supposed to start one with Inia and Halvor. If you need me to, I can start the one with Halvor as well.  

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:35 am
Four new SoA added and updated! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:52 am
Just a note about the Swampies...unless Maua grew up in the Swampies, he wouldn't go on a name quest. He'd get his new name in the pride.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:01 pm
Das Tor
Just a note about the Swampies...unless Maua grew up in the Swampies, he wouldn't go on a name quest. He'd get his new name in the pride.

Oops! Must have read the pride info wrong. Better go edit that plot. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:02 pm
8] It happens. -pats- -definitely plans to go through her lot to toss someone at you for at least RP-  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image

This little jackal is named Dylis and could be put in danger if Tim is in the rogue lands so he could rescue her.

She could also meet up with Inia if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:33 pm
So...for Tim, I can offer a teacher for fighting.
User Image
The goddess of Perseverance was once mortal, and has always been very much a combat junkie. In her mortal life, she taught a good deal of a pride how to fight, and even as a goddess, she'll pass on that knowledge. She's a fairly tactless individual, but she's not entirely hard to get along with.

For Maua...if you don't mind waiting until about mid-November, I can offer a lady for eventual mating.
User Image
Ficha is due to grow in mid-November, and once she does, she'll head out on her name quest. She's a seer, one of the many children of the god of Rogues, and she's spent most of her life in the Swampies. She's a fairly quiet, observant girl who cares more than she seems to.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:37 am
Das Tor

Hakuna is lovely! Tim would be honoured to be taught by a goddess.
And they even look similar too! She better be ready to have some brother-sister attachment going on there. whee
How long term would you want it? A passing, "Oh hey you're doing that move wrong," or a few weeks of them training together? Tim's really got nowhere to be, so I can do either.

Ficha looks lovely! I absolutely love the blue. May I ask what her seer powers are? I will definitely keep her in mind.

LexThetaSigma

Hey you!
I will totally take you up on that offer with Tim. Maybe just generic saving her from a rabid predator?
As for Inia, I will pass on that. She's got a lot going on and I don't like overdoing myself. Buffy and I are going to start trying for her fling next month. I have a Solo to do with her, one more RP with Sahar, and then I think I'll be ready for her to meet Neirin, if you're still interested of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 am
The Captain Britain

Hey you!
I will totally take you up on that offer with Tim. Maybe just generic saving her from a rabid predator?
As for Inia, I will pass on that. She's got a lot going on and I don't like overdoing myself. Buffy and I are going to start trying for her fling next month. I have a Solo to do with her, one more RP with Sahar, and then I think I'll be ready for her to meet Neirin, if you're still interested of course.

Alright, that's pretty much what I had in mind XD

That's fine, I understand not wanting to overload yourself. And yep, I'm still interested as long as you are ^.^  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:19 am
LexThetaSigma

Sweet beans.
Would you mind starting? I'm trying to multi-task with hw right now. emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:30 am
The Captain Britain
Whichever you'd prefer. 8] She has some stuff to get done over the next few weeks...but being a goddess, it's a LOT easier for her to get from area to area quickly.

Thank you. *A* That's what drew me to her, and I just about died when I got gifted her. Ficha's seer powers are actually relatively weak. 'Visions will be rare, and only involve the past of those she has an emotional attachment to.' If plot was good enough, I could probably figure out something beyond those parameters, but it would be one of those 'once or twice in a lifetime' things.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 am
The Captain Britain

Sweet beans.
Would you mind starting? I'm trying to multi-task with hw right now. emotion_drool

Sure, I'll start it as soon as I can. I'm trying to finish up a couple assignments before I have to go to work, but hopefully I can get it started before I have to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:20 pm
Das Tor

Mmkay. Let's go...semi-long term? Maybe 3 or 4 RPs? 2 if that's too much for you?

That's cool. Might be interesting to work into a plot if we actually decide to make them mates.

LexThetaSigma

Sounds good. If you haven't started one by tonight I'll go ahead and have it waiting for you tomorrow.  

The Captain Britain

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:27 pm
Soon as I'm caught up, I could offer RP for Kali! I have plenty of Pirates to keep her busy haha.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff