Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:06 pm
irishgirl1017-
I have a few questions

For the Maenad race they can now be customed? I was told yes but I would like your verification please.

Cosplays I know are one month cool down from the date of taken on does this apply to offsite as well? Meaning if I got a Cosplay on Gaia say today I can not get one on offsite til the 4th of October?

Is there a specific time frame for breaking mates/flings? If the person is inactive or has not been in Faekats for awhile but still active on Gaia?

For offsite prices I see for staff but is there somewhere for Meeki's?

1. Yes

2. No, they are separate so you could get a custom on Gaia and get a custom through RL means while you are waiting on your Gaia custom.

3. Not really no. Its really up to you if you want to break up a pair if the person is not active in the shop or on Gaia. But its polite practice to PM the person too to let them know you are breaking the pair, that way if they do decide to come back they won't be all 'wtf?'.

4. Meeki's prices are in her commission section of the offsite. I'm sure she has a thread there with price listings.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:18 pm
is the gremling on the front page of the thread the lineart (minus the edits) that all female gremlings use or are gremlings an edits-based race like vampires or demons? i've never seen those lines before but i thought it might just be a unique gremling and i was wondering because i was interested in trying for a gremling custom.  

hambubger

7,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:09 pm
hambubger
is the gremling on the front page of the thread the lineart (minus the edits) that all female gremlings use or are gremlings an edits-based race like vampires or demons? i've never seen those lines before but i thought it might just be a unique gremling and i was wondering because i was interested in trying for a gremling custom.

That Gremling and many of the current Gremlings were done uniquely for their introductory event.

If you order a custom from one of the colorists it will be on one of the existing race lines. Unique lines are done by Meeki only, unless special permission is given to the colorist. But most of us don't do unique lines for Faekats anyhow.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:51 pm
Sorry for all the questions I have another one.

To obtain a Female Faenix I thought it was a Male/Female Faenix pairing with Random put as gender. Has this changed?

Saw a pairing with 1 Nix and one of the Faekatters received a Female Faenix.  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:08 pm
irishgirl1017
Sorry for all the questions I have another one.

To obtain a Female Faenix I thought it was a Male/Female Faenix pairing with Random put as gender. Has this changed?

Saw a pairing with 1 Nix and one of the Faekatters received a Female Faenix.

Looking at the racial thread for Faenix no it hasn't changed. There isn't much that can be done about it now that the Female Faenix has been created.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:02 pm
ok.. so here's a question that's been... weighing on my mind when thinking of getting costplays.. I know you can get a previously done one if the owner has gone inactive... but.. what if say Person A who got for example here Grace from the will and grace tv show has something happen they become inactive for what ever reason it may be Person B obtains a newly done Grace on some other lines and has a good say.. month with the costplay but Person A who originally customed the first Grace costplay comes back from their inactivity finally??

My question is.. would these two costplays still exist or would one now be nul and void on grounds of inactivity all together?  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 am
lysia_nyteblade
ok.. so here's a question that's been... weighing on my mind when thinking of getting costplays.. I know you can get a previously done one if the owner has gone inactive... but.. what if say Person A who got for example here Grace from the will and grace tv show has something happen they become inactive for what ever reason it may be Person B obtains a newly done Grace on some other lines and has a good say.. month with the costplay but Person A who originally customed the first Grace costplay comes back from their inactivity finally??

My question is.. would these two costplays still exist or would one now be nul and void on grounds of inactivity all together?

They would both exist.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 pm
1. I have a renp mated to a panda girl and we're trying for breedings. My question is if I put girl for gender how will the line thing work since the Pandas come in a male and female pair? Would I get the male to give to someone like with Summons?

2. If the other person in my summon pairing has disappeared am I allowed to dissolve the mating like with regulars mates? And if so is there an amount of time I have to wait before doing it?  

BountifulHope87

pukie7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:12 pm
i have a few questions about soulbonders. are they mates? or sister?
if they are mates they need the use of a demi right?
how do babies grow and how to find them mates?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:30 am
For the Elite Races

While re reading the first page I noticed that it says Felicorn and Zombies are Elites. This means we have to post them to be added to the list?

I did not see a Felicorn or Zombie list so I am not sure if we are supposed to or not.

Thanks Yaya!  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:30 am
GI Therapist Hope
1. I have a renp mated to a panda girl and we're trying for breedings. My question is if I put girl for gender how will the line thing work since the Pandas come in a male and female pair? Would I get the male to give to someone like with Summons?

2. If the other person in my summon pairing has disappeared am I allowed to dissolve the mating like with regulars mates? And if so is there an amount of time I have to wait before doing it?

- Panda babies have seperate lineart. So if you get a Panda baby you will just have one. She'll need to grow alongside a male Panda which you can either seek out a male baby Panda or custom and adult male Panda for her. Alternatively, with the new no single gender lineart thing anymore. A colorist could take it upon themselves to make a female Renp. But that is up to them.

- The pair would still have to stay together. But you can dissolve ownership of the disappeared party and give it to someone else. This part gets tricky with pairs though, if you were not the original initiator of the pair and they approached you for the pair it would probably not be a good idea to dissolve the mating. Otherwise people could just snap up pairs and get new owners for mates willy nilly.

pukie7
i have a few questions about soulbonders. are they mates? or sister?
if they are mates they need the use of a demi right?
how do babies grow and how to find them mates?

Soulbonders are mates. No they do not need demis. When babies are produced each baby is either on the good baby lineart of the ebil baby lineart. They will need to find another Soulbonder baby of an opposite alignment than their own to grow into the full adult lineart.

So a good SB would need an ebil SB baby to grow into an adult and vice versa.

irishgirl1017
For the Elite Races

While re reading the first page I noticed that it says Felicorn and Zombies are Elites. This means we have to post them to be added to the list?

I did not see a Felicorn or Zombie list so I am not sure if we are supposed to or not.

Thanks Yaya!

No, you do not need to post them to any lists. This applies only to Vampires, Freaks, Gods, Cosplays, etc that there are lists for. This is so that we can keep track of who and what is being made.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:38 am
Yayoi

- The pair would still have to stay together. But you can dissolve ownership of the disappeared party and give it to someone else. This part gets tricky with pairs though, if you were not the original initiator of the pair and they approached you for the pair it would probably not be a good idea to dissolve the mating. Otherwise people could just snap up pairs and get new owners for mates willy nilly.
It was a CYO that he did. And then he disappeared and has been gone 5 months. So I guess I'm SOL... thanks for the info.  

BountifulHope87

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:02 pm
Do you know if the son of my Salubri can be a Salubri with no third eye? Or would that make him an outcast?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:19 pm
GI Therapist Hope
Do you know if the son of my Salubri can be a Salubri with no third eye? Or would that make him an outcast?

The main characteristic of the Salubri is the third eye, so he wouldn't fit into the clan standard without it. And could quite possibly incurr ridicule for not having that third eye and attempting to join. He is welcome though to seek other clans to join~

He's an outcast anyway by being Clanless as Clanned Vamp children are. 83  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:14 pm
If i wanted to get a Growing Faekat like from Egg to adult would it be possible to actually get a custom one or not?  
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff