Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Oura's Corner of Half-Priced Plots. Pokesoq added. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:59 pm
II--Gen3sis--II
I already talked to Tsu about this one via PM but I wanted to see if you wanted in on it too. My boyo Patricius will be meeting Tiamat, and we were thinking that they could eventually come into contact with Tia's sister, and possibly become a dysfunctional yet still effective(how that makes sense I dunno. lol) traveling group. And then see where rp and plots go from there. lol Interested?

I would definitely welcome RP with him, but I rather doubt that Ereshkigal would be enthusiastic about someone tagging along with her and her sister in a consistent manner. They've been a unit for as far back as she can remember, so Patricius would be - at best - viewed as an interloper. She might put up with him if Tia appeared to like him well enough, but I can't promise she would approve of his company. I couldn't find anything about his personality in your teepee, either, though it's entirely possible that I'm searching in the wrong place? That could also impact how she treats him, as she values some traits over others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:18 pm
I'm still revamping my teepee myself. As for Patricius he's a rather interesting fellow. He's by no means timid, but he doesn't see normally. He can only see out of the eye on his chest. When he was little and the eye first opened he was so disoriented that he actually tried to tear out the eye that was giving him sight. Hence why he has the collar around his neck. He's not a bad stallion, in fact he can be rather likeable when he wants to be. Doesn't take any crap from those who would tease him about how he sees. And he has some anger towards his father for how he kicked their mother out of the pack. Honestly he would like to find her one day, see what she's like since the stories his father told him and his sister don't really mesh together well. Either way, he'll stand up for himself and lay out things like it is.

Hope that helps some. I'm still fleshing out his personality as his muse talks to me. Currently I'm allowing the rp to really give insight into how he fully acts. But those are the basics.  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:38 pm
II--Gen3sis--II

Oh, geez, sorry, I didn't mean to sound as though you needed to give me a description or anything (though I do appreciate the effort). Ki will respond to him in certain ways based on who he is, but she will inevitably see him as a trespasser if he tries to integrate himself into their unit. He isn't from her clutch, he isn't from her homeland, he isn't one of them, in essence. It would be an interesting possibility to explore via RP, at the very least, since she is not nearly as relaxed as her sister in these matters. I just thought I'd give fair warning, since she isn't the nicest of mares, and I don't know exactly what might come of their encounter. But if you guys want to let me know the when and where of it, I'd be happy to toss her in there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:00 pm
Lady_Ourania
II--Gen3sis--II

Oh, geez, sorry, I didn't mean to sound as though you needed to give me a description or anything (though I do appreciate the effort). Ki will respond to him in certain ways based on who he is, but she will inevitably see him as a trespasser if he tries to integrate himself into their unit. He isn't from her clutch, he isn't from her homeland, he isn't one of them, in essence. It would be an interesting possibility to explore via RP, at the very least, since she is not nearly as relaxed as her sister in these matters. I just thought I'd give fair warning, since she isn't the nicest of mares, and I don't know exactly what might come of their encounter. But if you guys want to let me know the when and where of it, I'd be happy to toss her in there.

lol It's okay! I didn't mean to come across defensive or however you read that. XD;; My bad! And that's okay! That's more than half the fun when it comes to rping. :3 Their relationship will be what it is and the relationship Pat has with Tiamat will be what that is. I just would find it fascinating to see how their personalities intermixed and created new plots to follow, whatever those may be. 3nodding  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:05 pm
II--Gen3sis--II
lol It's okay! I didn't mean to come across defensive or however you read that. XD;; My bad! And that's okay! That's more than half the fun when it comes to rping. :3 Their relationship will be what it is and the relationship Pat has with Tiamat will be what that is. I just would find it fascinating to see how their personalities intermixed and created new plots to follow, whatever those may be. 3nodding

Oh no, you're totally fine. I just realized how my last post sounded and I had to wince at it a bit in retrospect. But good, excellent, even. I always appreciate the chance to trot new characters out and let them develop a little more through RP, so I look forward to seeing how it goes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:08 pm
Lady_Ourania
II--Gen3sis--II

Oh no, you're totally fine. I just realized how my last post sounded and I had to wince at it a bit in retrospect. But good, excellent, even. I always appreciate the chance to trot new characters out and let them develop a little more through RP, so I look forward to seeing how it goes.

Absolutely. I'll be creating the first rp probably tomorrow. I'll link both you and Tsu. If you'd like to jump in whenever you feel is best you're more than welcome to. Or if you'd like to wait until the first rp is done that's alright as well. I'll leave it open for all three of us.  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:12 pm
II--Gen3sis--II

Sounds great. I'll take a peek and see if I can work Ki in after you guys have made some progress. If not, I'll still be reading from the sidelines to see how it goes. Thank you for starting, also.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:54 pm
Updated to-do list, among other smaller edits and additions.  

Lady_Ourania

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:37 pm
Lady_Ourania

Oh hi, I was browsing around at your Soquili and one caught my eye: Nephthys. I was going to offer up my Quionue for some plottage. Quionue is a studious bookworm who would rather be studying the stars and the world around her than making friends, unless they do something interesting, then she's all for it. xD

I was thinking for Nephthys that Qui can stumble upon her possibly doing her funeral preparations on an NPC that recently passed, and perhaps travels with her for a short time to learn about what she does (Qui loves to learn as much as she can). And since Nephthys seems to always focus on that, perhaps Qui tries to show her some other things, like the stars since that's her biggest fascination, or just show her a funner side of life. c: Let me know what you think!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:20 pm
KiiNiku

Hello! Thanks so much for posting. Quinoue sounds lovely, and I'd be thrilled to have her and Neph possibly form a friendship of sorts. At the very least, exposure to someone who doesn't languish in death-related incidents would likely do her a world of good. As a warning, I'm a bit behind on Soq RPs at the moment, but I hope to be caught up soon. Did you have any preference on who starts?  

Lady_Ourania

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:24 pm
Lady_Ourania
Not a problem, take your time. c:
I can start if you like! I can just quote you here when I've made the thread (which will probably be sometime tomorrow).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:37 pm
KiiNiku

Thaaaat would be awesome, if you could. Thank you. I look forward to seeing how it all pans out~  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:00 am
Since I'm nearly caught up on all my backlog (got a reply for you coming in the near future, Uta-luv), I'm kicking this thing back up. Plots for Khamisi will also be available sometime soon, for those interested.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:00 pm
Okay, actually have replies out to everyone. Whew. Looking for a few new RPs with, er, anyone, really. Khamisi and Aruna will also be added in short order, I hope.  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:57 pm
To do list should be up-to-date.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items