Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:39 pm
Bluefire Dragonz
Andranis
Banhi is totally Morag's first cousin 8D *Brick'd*

Also, you know you can prod me for Firekin RP 8D heart (And I totally need to reply to the one we have now... 8D;; )

xD all the rps, all the time! lol

And I have such a hard time tracing Morag's family line. emo I need to make her a tree or something.
xD yeah they partly related cause huojin bred to Morag's sister Alma and kiya's girl happened to be the daughter to his aunt Ea LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:13 am
samus x
xD yeah they partly related cause huojin bred to Morag's sister Alma and kiya's girl happened to be the daughter to his aunt Ea LOL

I think they have a common ancestor. I just haven't dug into it. xP

Also, tag!  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:40 am
wooga Paes
If you want I can PM you some brainstormy ideas! o: and then you can decide if you're interested or not~ <3

I FORGOT to say earlier: if you want Morag involved with your girl cub after bringing her back to the pride, I am okay with that. She won't have the time to really mother her since she'll travel a lot and be gone for week(s) at a time, but she will check in on her and help out where she can. She feels sort of responsible for bringing her here, and hey, who doesn't feel a little involved after carrying something around in your mouth for weeks? xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:43 am
I'd love that! : D I still need to name her, am waiting on the info PM xD but I'd looove for Morag to be involved with girlcubby, I imagine she'll be quite fond of her.

And I need to start the RP for Morag and Azulon, orz. having visitors over and touring them around  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:12 pm
love how Morag's rps are stacking up. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:27 pm
Okay so I have Minkah. :3
User Image

He has been recently drawn to the firekin because of visions of the Nergui harming the firekin. He has many visions like this because he is a seer. He was one a nergui himself and he knows his father and sister are involved but that is really all he knows. He doesn't like to fight or kill but if he has to he wil especially if it is for the good of the majority of the population. He is very friendly and generally a good guy. He doesn't remember anything of his Nergui past because he was raised with his mother and sister. I would love some awkward RP/encounter, because i feel like it's going to be really interesting. XD
I also might be interested in a fling >W>but if you are PM me ;D

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 pm
Yin-Bug
Okay so I have Minkah. :3

He has been recently drawn to the firekin because of visions of the Nergui harming the firekin. He has many visions like this because he is a seer. He was one a nergui himself and he knows his father and sister are involved but that is really all he knows. He doesn't like to fight or kill but if he has to he wil especially if it is for the good of the majority of the population. He is very friendly and generally a good guy. He doesn't remember anything of his Nergui past because he was raised with his mother and sister. I would love some awkward RP/encounter, because i feel like it's going to be really interesting. XD
I also might be interested in a fling >W>but if you are PM me ;D

I am a-ok with rp! Morag likes to poke her nose into things involving the Nergui, so he could be quite interesting to her if he can tell her something new.

I don't want to fling Morag, really. I would prefer a relationship. She's just not the type of girl to let herself get pregnant with someone she doesn't trust enough to make her partner. The only fling I would consider is if Morag were infiltrating the Nergui, posed as a Nergui herself or a slave, and did it as a way to get more information and/or protect her pride. Or fell in love with a Nergui male or something. xD But any breeding with her will require that we rp together and she gets to know the guy first.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:39 pm
Yay! The RP would be interesting at least >w>
I would like to RP them. :3
And that makes sense. :3 I would offer him for a mate but he's going to wander the lands for a while before ending up living in th firekin (After the war and stuff) so he'll be back but IC wise like ayear or so later. xD I don't know if you would be up for waiting for that which is why I didn't offer :#

But either way I'd love the RP >w>

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:44 pm
Always thought this could be an interesting plot but never actually did anything with it.

User Image

Ares here is a guard in the Firekin. The thing is that she's from a southern pride that lived in the Kalahari desert. Being so far south and away from most of SoA, they developed their own language apart from the common tongue spoken mainly in SoA. While she hasn't spoken any of it yet, would be interesting if she slipped up, possibly after hurting herself or in a fight with another member and she was thought to possibly be Nergui or something. *u* Potential for delicious drama since I'm sure Morag would probably investigate such claims if someone reported her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 am
The girl on the right in my sig is a new firekin! :3 Aquila won her duel somewhat recently and is still in that 1-month waiting phase. XP An interrogation could be fun- I'm hoping to get her some more connections in the pride for now, so... arpee is good, yay! 8D  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:06 am
Quaji
Always thought this could be an interesting plot but never actually did anything with it.

User Image

Ares here is a guard in the Firekin. The thing is that she's from a southern pride that lived in the Kalahari desert. Being so far south and away from most of SoA, they developed their own language apart from the common tongue spoken mainly in SoA. While she hasn't spoken any of it yet, would be interesting if she slipped up, possibly after hurting herself or in a fight with another member and she was thought to possibly be Nergui or something. *u* Potential for delicious drama since I'm sure Morag would probably investigate such claims if someone reported her.

xD that sounds like fun! Speaking another language would get Morag's interest, but without more evidence, it would end up being that she would approach her, get some investigation, and then keep a close eye on her. More than that would take a bit more evidence... like seeing her in places she wouldn't need/supposed to be or talking to someone(s) suspicious, or even known to be nergui.

But if it were more than just 'keep an eye on', she could end up being imprisoned or chased off or something... so there is sort of a trade off.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:07 am
Light Atago
The girl on the right in my sig is a new firekin! :3 Aquila won her duel somewhat recently and is still in that 1-month waiting phase. XP An interrogation could be fun- I'm hoping to get her some more connections in the pride for now, so... arpee is good, yay! 8D

Sounds fun. =D Keep bugging me every so often and we can work some rp in.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:12 pm
Nuxaz
User Image

He's actually a Watcher, so Spy-master/Watcher rps? A tentative mate offer too but he is a firekin born male

If you're still up for some rp, I'm ready to get a few new ones started up. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:14 pm
oo DeD

Hullo!
I have a seer girl who's the daughter of a Nergui and is (very slowly) on their tail. Could be an interesting meet, if you're interested c:

If you're still interested in some random rp, I'm ready to start some new ones. :3  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:02 pm
I'm still available/down for rp smile  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items