Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:42 pm
SoA Names: Jayvyn / Zhao Yun
Played by: Thalion
Known: He really isnt. XD
Personality:
Zhao Yun is what some would call an over-eager, over-achiever. He is fully aware that he is more or less a b*****d from one of the higher up families of the pride and it's never sat well with him. Hoping to gain some favor, and perhaps to gain his father's attention or approval, he worked himself from a young age to develop his skills as a fighter. However, his efforts were futile as Tyro really wanted as little to do with his offspring as possible. Eventually, Yun became something of a recluse. He's punctual with his hunting duty and often shows up among the first when hunting parties are called to task, but at all other times he haunts the border of the west house training himself. He's desperate still to gain someone to serve under.
Maybe he/she...:
He is actually looking to join the north house!
Other:
• Zhao Yun is the b*****d son of Tyro via a fling. He was raised mostly by his mother in the west house, but he's not the artistic sort and seeks to join the north house.
• Yun recently found a dirty little cub along the border and while he's not exactly comfortable in the role, he brought the cub in and gave him his proper name.
Things no one should know:
• Yun encountered a lioness on one of his hunts outside of the border and she may or may not be pregnant by him. He'll never tell anyone that he was seduced. Not with how his own being a b*****d-child haunts him.

---

SoA Names: Mizar / Long Wei
Rank: (Pending) (I got him in a contest and I've yet to get him in. Life happened ;; Sorry for the delay)
Known: He may be if anyone caught on to Zhao having found a cub on the border.
Personality:
Mizar is a quiet, thoughtful soul with a soft almost whispering voice and a mild mannerism. He was found as a cub on the border of the territory of the East House and brought in by Zhao Yun who happened upon the dying cub. He believes fully that it was fate that guided him where he is, where he will go, and everywhere that he's been. His faith and devotion to what he believes to be his place is one of his strengths.

His biggest weakness? His sense of direction. He couldn't navigate his way out of a tree trunk if he had to.

Maybe he/she...: Mizar is seeking to become a philosopher. He will be learning under Lu Xun in the East house.
Other:
• Mizar may have been seen getting lost... more than a lot. He has no sense of direction and often times the smallest trip can lead him miles from where he needed to be. It could be that a very, very embarrassed Mizar has pulled aside one of the members once or twice to get directions back to the east house.
• While he exists in the east house, he returns to the west house frequently (and eventually...after being pointed in the right direction once or...eight times) to visit Zhao Yun and spar with his friend.
• Mizar's father was the war lord of an outside pride who wanted to test the fates by leaving his only son in their hands. Even Mizar has no idea what happened to his mother, however. ( I may custom him and have him float back to cause some trouble eventually. >3 )

---

SoA Names: Firoz / Lu Xun
Known:
• He was only an adolescent when he was promised his rank within the pride. Even at a young age, he was exceedingly sharp and observant.
• Xun has a fascination with warfare and often spends time producing battle plans simply to keep his own mind sharp.
Personality:
What Firoz lacks in stature he has in intelligence. He's tactful and observant, often times picking out the smallest details from the most unlikely of places. He's a natural born problem-solver with the ability to take note of even the smallest detail and use it to his advantage. He's highly ambitious and seeks to assist the east house in building itself up.
Maybe he/she...:
• He would like to visit the north house to train himself in the art of combat.
Other:
• Xun has a very boyish attitude. He's young, energetic, and seems to accept a challenge simply on principal.
• He has a very strange fascination with fire..
• He really has nothing to hide!

Joining Forms:

(( I just noticed that none of these guys are on there. xD ))
What is wrong? My SoA's image isn't on the member list
Are names missing? Yes
Names and Owners: Firoz [ Lu Xun ] | Thalion |
Are pictures missing? Yes
Link: Cert
---

SoA's Name: Mizar
Proper Name: Long wei
House Desired: East
Desired Rank: Teacher --> Philosopher (once he's had enough rp)
Personality:
Mizar is a quiet, thoughtful soul with a soft almost whispering voice and a mild mannerism. He was found as a cub on the border of the territory of the East House and brought in by Zhao Yun who happened upon the dying cub. He believes fully that it was fate that guided him where he is, where he will go, and everywhere that he's been. His faith and devotion to what he believes to be his place is one of his strengths.

His biggest weakness? His sense of direction. He couldn't navigate his way out of a tree trunk if he had to.
Why do you wanna join? I got him in a contest for members and I'm only just getting around to doing a srp joining rp x_x :worst member ever:
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? Nope!
Names, images and owners: --

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:38 pm
Andranis
Yup, MORE xd ; I'll likely edit in missing info as it pops in ~

SoA's Name: Jua'taka
Proper Name: Taiyang
House Desired: West
Desired Rank: Storyteller (I THINK Student is the predecessor rank, but I didn't find anything...?)
Personality: A seer disenchanted with the ways she was raised on, Jua wandered a long while with no real direction. She harbors anger at her father for lying, and anger at Finar-si for apparently lying about the power of the Firekin's old ways.

She feels apt in her ability to tell stories, having learned the trade from her mother who was, herself, a storyteller. She's not much for using her seer abilities, finding them more a pain in the rear than anything since her visions aren't exactly clear, anyway. She almost feels lied to by them...
Why do you wanna join? After an encounter with a calm and personal-history-enigmatic lion, who spoke of new beginnings, Jua found her way to the Tianxia seeking one.
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? Yes
Names, images and owners: Names and owners pending - Cub 1 Cub 2 Cub 3 + two customs

Approved. smile

And they'll be added Thal, but thanks for the notice! Sorry about that.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:46 pm
SoA's Name: Reyoge
Proper Name: Dì Zhènhàn (to shake the earth)
House Desired: North
Desired Rank: Scout
Personality: A huge lion, Reyoge uses his size to help scout the mountains of the North, and he is a hard worker, blah blah (kind of blank)
Why do you wanna join? Boost numbers.
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? No

SoA's Name: Penden
Proper Name: Lián Bǎozuò (lotus throne)
Desired Rank: Huntress
Personality: blank, whoot. Probably a little bit of a pain in the a** to those in her class.
Why do you wanna join? Boost Numbers

SoA's Name: Nyneve
Proper Name: Jìng Xuě (quiet snow)
Desired Rank: Huntress (eventually Fortuneteller)
Personality: Sweet, kind, mostly blank again. 8|
Why do you wanna join? Boost Numbers, have fun with a future rank

Putting these here for officialness/reminder to put in memberlist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:55 pm
SoA's Name: Angara
Proper Name: Mei mù (beautiful eyes)
Desired Rank: Artisan
Personality: Angara is a kind lioness who genuinely likes seeing other happy and the main way she accomplishes this is through her work with gems. Reaching the age where most lionesses have had a litter of cubs, she is feeling the maternal instincts that come naturally and finds herself enjoying the company of others more then she did before, especially cubs. Despite this natural calm exterior, she angers quite easily
Why do you wanna join? Angara wants to be in a place that appreciates her talents. <3
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? Nope~

SoA's Name: Thrain
Proper Name: Tiě shī (iron lion)
Desired Rank: Guard
Personality: Thrain was born one of two boys in a litter of five. His other brother was younger and born the runt of the litter. His brother was weak and sick a majority of the time so he grew up learning to look out for him and his littermates. This grew as he did and now he feels he has to protect as many people as he can. Born to a Lady in the Pridelands, he was taught manners at a young age and would like to fancy himself a 'knight in shining armor' in many ways.
Why do you wanna join? The Pridelands has enough members to live quietly with relatively no threats, but their allies, the Tianxia, are fewer in numbers. Being raised to protect others, he decided to leave his birth pride and help protect one of their allies. Also he has a possible mate here. >A>;
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? Nope~

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:30 pm
Quaji

Accepted, of course. <33  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:32 pm
SoA's Name: Xiāngmáo (lemongrass)
Proper Name: Chénlù (morning dew)
House Desired: South
Desired Rank: Messenger
Personality: Upbeat, Mao is a hard worker who has a goal in mind; to work her way up in the ranks!
Why do you wanna join? Her sister is already here. <3

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:27 pm
Safaia
SoA's Name: Xiāngmáo (lemongrass)
Proper Name: Chénlù (morning dew)
Personality: Upbeat, Mao is a hard worker who has a goal in mind; to work her way up in the ranks!
Why do you wanna join? Her sister is already here. <3

I'm assuming you don't actually need my approval, being co-owner, BUT Ming would love to have in the South (:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:32 pm
SoA's Name: Okami Amaterasu
Proper Name: Tàiyang Nǚshén (sun goddess)
Desired Rank: Student
Personality: Strong in heart and mind, Ama just wants to find a place where she can fit in well and learn more about the world around her from others.
Why do you wanna join? I think she would fit in here well. <3

SoA's Name: Yu Jie
Proper Name: Qiúzhī (anxious to learn)
Desired Rank: Student
Personality: A bit timid, and speaks a little strangely, but is sweet and ready to learn.
Why do you wanna join? She has a thirst for knowledge.

SoA's Name: Hraban
Proper Name: Huǒ Wūyā (fire raven)
Personality: Child of an ex-Firekin, Hraban was always a very large lion. He was trained by his mother just enough to keep himself safe. He grew lost at some point and ended up in the North house. After a trail period, he was allowed to join as a guard. He hoped to go up in the ranks and become a proud North member.
Why do you wanna join? Increase numbers, give him something to do.

SoA's Name: Bamidele
Proper Name: Jiāohuì (to flow together)
Personality: blank slate 8D;
Why do you wanna join? I see him wanting to work his way up to the top!

SoA's Name: Tarsa
Proper Name: Ránshāo (to ignite)
Desired Rank: Huntress (eventual Fortuneteller)
Personality: An extremely strong seer, Tarsa's vision lead her to Tianxia after the downfall of her home pride. She isn't quite sure why she's being drawn there, but she sees herself as a very happy and comfortable lioness, so she continues on the path. She's reserved, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Why do you wanna join? Her visions lead her towards Tianxia.

SoA's Name: Pandora
Proper Name: Hēidào (dark road / criminal ways)
Desired Rank: Criminal
Personality: Selfish, conceited, seductive, Pandora is not a lioness to cross paths with.
Why do you wanna join? She was caught stealing from an artisan. Barred from leaving the West's house, she is to serve out her punishment as a servant.

SoA's Name: Sarraqa
Proper Name: Fánxīng (a vast sky full of stars)
Desired Rank: Artisan
Personality: Mostly blank-slate. I consider him to be kind, thoughtful, and respectful of all life.
Why do you wanna join? Give him something to do~

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:12 pm
SoA's Name: Bara'bhera
Proper Name: Chengshi
Desired Rank: Trader
Personality: Warm, honest, open, friendly
Why do you wanna join? Cause he's got a sweetheart in the pride! (Jyotika!)

SoA Names: Ceria / Shanshan faguang de hua
SoA's current House: West
Are you changing Houses? Yes
If so, to which one? East
Is your SoA changing Ranks? Yes
If so, to which one? Student
Via: No gain, just a transfer
Requirements met: Don't think I needed any?
Any other notes: YAY!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:46 pm
SoA's Name: Hemea
Proper Name: Wǎnxiá (Sunset Glow)
Desired Rank: Student (believe that is the default?)
Personality: A quick learner who really just wants to fit in, she's not always truthful but she is usually well-meaning.
Why do you wanna join? Fun!
Names, images and owners: N/A  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:48 pm
Talencia
SoA's Name: Bara'bhera
Proper Name: Chengshi
Desired Rank: Trader
Personality: Warm, honest, open, friendly
Why do you wanna join? Cause he's got a sweetheart in the pride! (Jyotika!)

SoA Names: Ceria / Shanshan faguang de hua
SoA's current House: West
Are you changing Houses? Yes
If so, to which one? East
Is your SoA changing Ranks? Yes
If so, to which one? Student
Via: No gain, just a transfer
Requirements met: Don't think I needed any?
Any other notes: YAY!
You're good to go. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:50 pm
Ecavi
SoA's Name: Hemea
Proper Name: Wǎnxiá (Sunset Glow)
Desired Rank: Student (believe that is the default?)
Personality: A quick learner who really just wants to fit in, she's not always truthful but she is usually well-meaning.
Why do you wanna join? Fun!
Names, images and owners: N/A
Yeah I guess you're good to go too... >> *hug*  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:03 pm
Hey! I've got some juicy gossip!
I'm listening! Duke Zhōng Jīliè is often seen receiving messages by falcon that are said to be from the Pridelands. Some even whisper that there might be a wedding in his future!
Where does this rumor circulate? Anyone in the West House and general middle/lower class.

<3 I figured it's about time to get this going. Starting with a rumor might be best.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:23 pm
What is wrong? My SoA, Skuld in the South, will be leaving to become a rogue again. I imagine she'll wander to the roguelands in the night and not come back. (I/she acknowledge that she will be an exile.) :3 The rogue life was just more fitting to her...
Are names missing? no
Names and Owners:-
Are pictures missing? no
Link: -  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:33 pm
SoA's Name: Radoq
Proper Name: Quánlì (with all one's strength)
Personality: Kind of a jerk, to be honest. He will never move up in rank because of this, but being a guard comes with a bit of benefits so unless he learns, he's happy with where he is.
Why do you wanna join? To be a jerk, I need a male jerk in West.
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas