Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
{Public} The Coral Cove: A Seathi Herd ((OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:48 pm

What about general members, maybe with no specific job titles, or ones that simply help out wherever?

EDIT: Should Side Leader and Lead Adviser be separate positions?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:58 am
The positions look good. I like the idea of having general roles too. The children can probably fall under that too and then take on jobs when they are older.

There are a few places on the map that have rivers letting out into the ocean...those may also be good spots. Oh also maybe by the mangrove/cypress area. I saw a documentary that mentioned a reef that thrived near an area like that.

For the leadership positions maybe break down the roles. Do one want everyone in the herd going to one person or a couple. Do they go to them with everyday problems or major issues or both? And who do the different jobs take lead from or report information too? Just some questions to help make that decision.

Oh and eventually we will need a totem and a name. I believe every herd is suppose to have a totem. Maybe generate some ideas and have a poll.

Thanks for adding 'Enakai heart I'm am definitely open for RP for him...he has yet to have one.

Sorry for the big post...I'm excited about this herd.  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:09 am
SylverStar
The positions look good. I like the idea of having general roles too. The children can probably fall under that too and then take on jobs when they are older.

There are a few places on the map that have rivers letting out into the ocean...those may also be good spots. Oh also maybe by the mangrove/cypress area. I saw a documentary that mentioned a reef that thrived near an area like that.

For the leadership positions maybe break down the roles. Do one want everyone in the herd going to one person or a couple. Do they go to them with everyday problems or major issues or both? And who do the different jobs take lead from or report information too? Just some questions to help make that decision.

Oh and eventually we will need a totem and a name. I believe every herd is suppose to have a totem. Maybe generate some ideas and have a poll.

Thanks for adding 'Enakai heart I'm am definitely open for RP for him...he has yet to have one.

Sorry for the big post...I'm excited about this herd.

First off, no appologies needed. The feedback and input is helpful and appreciated.

The ideas for area sounds good. If you want to take a look at the maps and find a place that would be ideal for the main homelands, that would be awesome.

I would think that only major issues would be brought to the leaders, generally the lead stallion first. If he is not available, then it would go down the chain of command.

I need.some ideas for herd name and totem ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:23 pm
Thanks Looney, I will look at the maps and find a specific area.

Also will think of some herd names.

One totem idea that popped into my head was a sea turtle or maybe a starfish.  

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:54 pm

I had an interesting idea that maybe someone would meet a turtle, or other aquatic familiar, and his/her wisdom could be helpful, and thus he/she would be honored by using them as the totem symbol... We could decide on a plot idea, then possible quest or use someones familiar to play it out...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Anyone that has an unedited Seathi, if you have the uncert, I's like to use it to make some banners... they would be blacked out, just need a silhouette. Male AND Female would be awesome...

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:15 pm

So, Here is what I have been thinking... feedback Please...

1) Separate Side Lead and Lead Adviser into two separate positions...
2) Lead Stallion is responsible for the "Troops". Any information is reported to him.
3) Lead Mare is in charge of the Gatherers and Super Nannies. Any information goes to her.
4) Lead Advisor is in charge of the "Snoops". Any information gathered goes to them.
5) Side Leader takes information for any of the above 3 when they are not available.
6) Adding to The "Snoops": They would be the detectives and gather any information from any outside sources. Information may include an attack, rescue, or assistance form the herd.
7) Adding to the "Troops": These guys must be prepared for a battle to death. They are here to protect those of the herd from anything. They may be asked to go on daring missions and rescues at any time.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:04 pm
Would your groups allow for any female seathi's that act rather like a...mystic? Offers advice, knows things, scouts some, and maybe some healing?  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:46 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Would your groups allow for any female seathi's that act rather like a...mystic? Offers advice, knows things, scouts some, and maybe some healing?

We can make anyone fit in... Healers would be a huge help.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:49 am
Here's Kai's uncert If you want to use him.

I like the turtle/familiar idea. I don't have a turtle though. We could always NPC the turtle too if no one has one, or custom it....but hoping someone has one. I think it would be a cool RP too.

Those positions look good and leave room for expansion too. I think they will work well.  

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:35 am
Neptune will be getting a turtle familiar. I'm just waiting for her to be finished. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:30 am

I thought about the Totem being a turtle silhouette with a coral silhouette behind it... Gonna try and see if I can get something arted up today/tonight...

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:40 am
I don't really know much about Cocomin's personality yet, but I'd love to have her in a herd:

User Image

Maybe start her out as a gatherer and see where she goes through rp?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:55 pm
LydaLynn

Maybe start her out as a gatherer and see where she goes through rp?

Added!

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Feedback on a symbol... Just an idea I had, could be tweaked...

User Image

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces