Soa RP/Mate/Fling Search! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:09 pm
Das Tor
Awesome then Chessa would love to meet Kizi. It'll be good for her to have someone grounded nearby to help her with her cubs, she's still getting used to the fact the Pomithi/Pombuka exist, she's so not used to it!

Mmego is more than welcome to cross the borders as soon as they reopen as well, Ram will probably be half asleep when she arrives because all his energy will have been expended dealing with the dramaz, but he can peer up at her and ponder over why the sand appears to be moving in front of him. I'm sure he'll have a "I need to lay off the limes..." moment when he first opens his eyes! *Grin*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:16 pm
You want me to start their first RP, or would you?

And oh jeebs. XD That would be a hilarious first meeting.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:23 pm
Das Tor

You could technically start it now and he could question how she managed to dodge all the guards on the border? Would be kinda funny if she'd just been sat on the coast during all the chaos because they do (traditionally) have open borders. *Giggle*

She can just catch him before they're about to talk to the Kizi since there'll be prep work involved before the next part of the meta starts...?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:23 pm
Epine de Rose

KK. Besides, he good so they will get along. :3  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:15 pm
Epine de Rose
o3o That could be interesting.

And sure! (Sorry for the late reply...conked out again.)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 am
Epine de Rose
Esen would probably match Calder quite well, he's a bit like his mother (thought much more active) and tends to just take things easy. He likes to explore, see the sights etc but pride wise I'm not sure if he's definitely going to join one yet. That being said I don't see a problem with them saying hi to each other to see how things go - he's a rogue so even if she ultimately wanted to join the Suka'Fumo I don't think he would stop her.

If they decided to stay together he'd probably make time to see her even if he didn't dedicate himself to the pride itself. n_n

Given his mother is quite the hellion when it comes to flings he doesn't mind kids either, if Esen has a fling lined up this won't bother him.

Got some internet access a bit earlier than I expected! smile

Like I said, I'm flexible on Esen joining the Suka'Fumo at all - she's still a rogue and I wasn't going to apply until after her fling is over. Although a semi-long distance relationship could be fun... and she could be a merchant or something so that she can wander with him in the rogue lands.

But first things first, let's try an RP! C: Do you want to start, or should I?  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 am
moineau bavarde

If you could start that would b great. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 am
Here you go!  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 am
CaliWolfe
Ru'yah follows cheetahs around because she enjoys their company. In all honesty she probabley just wants to be friends but isn't sure how well that will work, so she just follows them from a distance.
Oh well that's okay then, I thought she might hurt her (lol). Ni'it could really do with some friends so I think it'd be nice for her to meet Ru'yah.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:46 am
u_u; I keep missing stuffs. heart Would still like Ram/Neoni RP at some point, even if he's already got a mate sorted. smile Happy to wait until all is settled and such.  

~Masamune~

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:50 pm
Epine de Rose

Awesome. Shall I set a RP up for them?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:08 am
CaliWolfe
Awesome. Shall I set a RP up for them?
*Late*

If you're still interested then yes please! n_n Apologies, I've been kept busy by work stuff.  

Epine de Rose

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:09 pm
Epine de Rose

No worries,~ and here you go!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:58 am
I have an SoA about to join the Bahari I'm putting his application in latter today. They could meet along the borders and get some RP in through his joining process, if they click then she could even be the reason he joins if you're interested. ^^

Akay (Ahh-Kai) is a very gentle soul. To the point that he he will not even make his own hunts for food. He scavenges when he needs to eat, and in a desperate situation has been known to try to food he's seen the herbivores eating rather than resorting to harming another living being. Early in his life he learn the joys of helping others and quickly taught himself what he taught about he could about the healing properties of the plants in his home-pride as he grew up.

When he was older he finally applied this knowledge as a healer. When the pride dispersed however he felt rather lost. He had always depended on them for food, and had felt they depended on him for healing. He is in a bit of a depression now, feeling abandoned, but he still seeks out the injured as he wanders the land, scavenging what food he can. He's not in the best condition right now as he looks for a new home.  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:40 pm
For Dar'fuku:

User Image

Kocoi and Keil for Aka'mleli Pride RP. :3

For Iraeneus:
User Image

Urvi for a mate offer; She's a rogue, but I'd be willing to have her join the Pridelands if things work. :3 She does have cubs atm, but they should be Adolescents soon. We can wait until they grow for a plot.

For Amaryllis:
User Image
Shaila for a mate offer; She's really shy and has yet to be broken of it. She's had some trauma's in life, and she's a seer, but she's a weak seer.

Also, all my Bahari are always up for rp. :3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces